• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT2| Oops!... We Did It Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cynosure

Underwhelmed tbh
Iv heard most of these, and the ones I didn't I just cannot get into.

Still excited for the 7 new tracks in the Born To Die re-release.

Majmun

I like how short most tracks are. I love that in albums.

Really can't stand 5min+ songs pfff

But yeah, some of the songs aren't really new.

Mhm, I feel like I've heard a lot of these songs already. Still, nice to have them in HQ on my iPod.
8zdXc.gif

Anyone know if YAYO and Pawn Shop Blues are gonna be on the re-release? Those songs...
8zdXc.gif

Cynosure

inly4.jpg

God Bless America
-Happy Birthday Mr. President (Intro)
-National Anthem
-The Happiest Girl in the Whole USA

I wonder how hard she takes USA's reluctance to embrace her
iSUbn0HdnRjBn.gif

ibhOlSWkAuVpR5.gif

botty

Banned
http://i.imgur.com/inly4.jpg?1[IMG]

[I]God Bless America
-Happy Birthday Mr. President (Intro)
-National Anthem
-The Happiest Girl in the Whole USA
[/I]

I wonder how hard she takes USA's reluctance to embrace her

[IMG]http://i.minus.com/ibhOlSWkAuVpR5.gif

The irony!

iSUbn0HdnRjBn.gif

Majmun

And that's the best part of her album tbh

True. The BDT production is over the top and I love it. She sounds amazing on that album.

The mixtape sounds more like Lizzy Grant. None of the mixtape tracks have been like the overproduced melancholic Lana tracks that we love. Which is too bad. But I like it so far, really.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
What the world really needs is a new great girl group. I feel like there hasn't been one since Destiny's Child.

Really, though? With me in the thread?

You didn't think you were going to get away with this OBVIOUS NONSENSE did you?

girlsaloudesmagazine09.png

Girls-Aloud.jpg

43013193.jpg

Bladenic

Um except for the extremely light skinned one... they all look practically the same. I can't even tell which one Cheryl Cole is among them in some of those pics.

Majmun

Good thing the og Sugababes are coming back. Now that's a great girl group.

I really can't wait to hear their new suff.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
I like Girls Aloud but where are they now? Cheryl is off slinking out of sewers in LA.....

They've been on a year's hiatus...for three years.

ibv5dtnkuUox5V.png

New material out this year tho apparently for the 10 year reunion.

Um except for the extremely light skinned one... they all look practically the same. I can't even tell which one Cheryl Cole is among them in some of those pics.

Racist tbh

OG Sugababes are great.

Girls Aloud are better.

ibxSHeoo51X0ln.gif

Majmun

What's the best Girls Aloud record, godels? I'm interested. Do they have a Greatest Hits?

My blind GA shade has to stop tbh

-edit-

What Crumpet Trumpet said
ibv5dtnkuUox5V.png

Majmun

I also like that one, yes.

But I never gave them a chance because I was a bitter Spice Girls fan. And I still kinda am
iSUbn0HdnRjBn.gif

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
You're lucky I let you get away with suggesting Biology is less than one of the best pop songs of the decade tbh.

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
@AZEALIABANKS

I got invited to tour with Nicki Minaj in Europe but I cant go because I have to finish my album during that time. :(

@NICKIMINAJ

#ManTheseBitchesDelirious

@AZEALIABANKS

I could be really unprofessional and post emails between ur manager and my booking agent ... but I won't.

deletes tweet

@AZEALIABANKS

Not even worth it......

something something aint shit and they aint saying nothing
tumblr_m241ufiFJC1r467xno1_500.gif

Zutroy

Nobody really cared about them until Heidi joined, and nobody will continue to really care when they come back.

I really like the Sugababes, I just don't see the comeback being successful other than maybe one single

Cosmic Bus

pristine morning snow
Girls Aloud singles box is one of the greatest gifts the pop world has ever bestowed upon us:

7jhdx.jpg

animated-siren-gif-animated-siren-gif-animated-siren-gif-drudge-report1.gif
IN OTHER NEWS
animated-siren-gif-animated-siren-gif-animated-siren-gif-drudge-report1.gif

tumblr_m7zan8fDof1r6aklto1_500.jpg

New Ellie single on September 30th! Album on October 8th!

botty

Banned
Please don't let Azealia Bank's frequent plays in the DJ room fool you. She isn't on Nicki's level, and she better not try it.

untitled-3-copy.gif

Majmun

Isn't Nicky like 30 years old now?

Azealia is only 20 and her mixtape and EP are better than Roman's Reloaded.

I foresee a magnificent future for miss banks

royalan

I am so upset that Azealia deleted that tweet. Now she goes in the punk lane with Bruises.

Why is Rihanna the only chick bad enough to leave her tweets up?

Trigger

I'm not going to become a stan anytime soon, but can I say that Christina looks amazing in that pic next to Mariah and Britney? I don't give her enough credit for staying pretty (chunky or not).

botty

Banned
No, Botty. Just no.

But where is the lie?

How many of these new rap chicks have tried to come for her, and they always get droppedT?

Banks makes good music, but she can take her mermaid ass back to the ocean if she thinks she will reach Nicki's success.

untitled-3-copy.gif

Bladenic

Let's be serious here. The only reason Shitty hit it big is because of Lil Wayne basically becoming her owner. She became his slave completely, and with his help she managed to become successful. I'm guessing it was her idea to go full on pop though, because I doubt Wayne would have suggested that. Who knows?

Also Shitty's second album was a flop people. The fact that it had a hugely successful single yet flopped sales wise is quite indicative.

Either way, Azealia doesn't strike me as the sell-out type. Obviously this could change, but we'll see. Shitty has no place to talk though.

And bless Rihanna for not deleting tweets. She's about the only one who talks shit and doesn't care.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom