• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT2| Oops!... We Did It Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Styles

Who is Taylor's latest phallus?

Conor Kennedy, 18.

ed2305b7.png

Esch

Banned
i have to say i much prefer dripping oily era Xtina to "i wanna front on some marilyn monroe shit" era Xtina4

edit: Mumei im 12 and what is this

Christopher

Typing up my reports for college (so smart) and listening to 21 finally broke down, and tbh I don't think it's THAT good...I much preferred 19.

I would be interested in seeing a real pictures of Cyno, Maris_ and Kyon tbh.

IrishNinja

yeah, she was hot all oily and whatnot, but those gifs in that dress too...look i know we can only talk about her with kodoo off duty, but yeah, girl looks good/is prolly built better than your favs

edit: No Mumei, spare him!

if i get a vote here, this is also my request!

*edit
did your brother get tested y/n

double edit CRS what are you doing to me here man

Esch

Banned
yeah, she was hot all oily and whatnot, but those gifs in that dress too...look i know we can only talk about her with kodoo off duty, but yeah, girl looks good/is prolly built better than your favs
Her legs be lookin kinda cellulitey these days though....
scusthov.gif

dirrty was her apex of hotness. it was shameless

Esch

Banned
Eschaton...

You shall be spared if you tell us what you think of...Rihanna

ibzHFkezr0AY7a.gif

I honestly really like her tbh. Her red hair look is sexy and lesser Minajes cant compete. I think she has a v. unique sexiness.

I wouldnt listen to her albums but her singles go hard as fuck on a night out and resonate with the lonely drunk upset barbadian in all of us

Bladenic

I honestly really like her tbh. Her red hair look is sexy and lesser Minajes cant compete. I think she has a v. unique sexiness.

I wouldnt listen to her albums but her singles go hard as fuck on a night out and resonate with the lonely drunk upset barbadian in all of us

Indeed.

IrishNinja

but aint you like her better whens he was called amerie ashanti cassie? ciara any of these mary J lessors

IrishNinja

Mary J should stick to the fried chicken commercials.

aw, cmon...she fell off but her work is good. she was doing this R&B chick on the hook thing with Meth since these girls were playing dress-up. my point is that i don't think anything about most of them stands out, is all.

i know she's got her fans, and that's fine, i just don't think homegirl brings anything to the table.

lauryn >>>>> all anyway - outside nods to jill scott, indie arie and others trying shit though

et tu, eshas

ps incoming gif replies, i feel it

CRS

aw, cmon...she fell off but her work is good. she was doing this R&B chick on the hook thing with Meth since these girls were playing dress-up. my point is that i don't think anything about most of them stands out, is all.

i know she's got her fans, and that's fine, i just don't think homegirl brings anything to the table.

lauryn >>>>> all anyway - outside nods to jill scott, indie arie and others trying shit though

et tu, eshas

ps incoming gif replies, i feel it

I would accept "Lauryn >>>>> " if this was posted 15 years ago. She's completely irrelevant now and HORRIBLE live.

CRS

Saw her in Summer 2010 at Rock the Bells and she absolutely KILLED it.

Lauryn Hill -- Ready Or Not (Rock The Bells 2010)

Edit: I see myself in the video, lol. I guess I need to "YAAAS" louder next time, tho

You may take a SEAT.
ixE1OYoqdSgwJ.gif

You posted a Fugees track. Disqualified.

I saw her twice last year at two of the Rock the Bells and both were lackluster performances. She was trying to control/guide the band more than actually perform the tracks and connect with the crowd. And it felt like she was screaming than actually rapping/singing as well. I dunno, maybe my expectations were too high. I stayed for her entire performance out of pure respect.

Artemisia

Banned
VMA Noms are in

-No Gaga lmao

-BAD GIRLS GOT NOMMED FOR VIDEO OF THE YEAR

-So did We Found Love, and in many other categories. Will rightfully slay.

IrishNinja

I would accept "Lauryn >>>>> " if this was posted 15 years ago. She's completely irrelevant now and HORRIBLE live.

Qqefg.jpg

scustin

4m7xC.gif

the rasta stuff is making her a mess no doubt
but name me another R&B artist in recent times that can touch her heights

lemme save you some time dun, you gots nothin

LwqUR.gif

also ill defend her unplugged stuff till i die, real talk

ps
You posted a Fugees track. Disqualified.

and she carried it solo

CRS

No doubt she did. Miseducation is a great album and she also has her Unplugged stuff but that's it.

The height of her career was the Fugees and she isn't reproducing that anytime soon (never). It's a shame that it was short-lived.

IrishNinja

So we all like Katy Perry right?

..on mute?

No doubt she did. Miseducation is a great album and she also has her Unplugged stuff but that's it.

The height of her career was the Fugees and she isn't reproducing that anytime soon (never). It's a shame that it was short-lived.

true, but you gotta look at the upside: she got out before a nicki collabo could happen

Icicle

What kind of factually WRONG opinion is this? In every sense -- sales, awards, critical acclaim, media hype, radio play, etc. the peak of her career was with Miseducation.

That is, until she releases her sophomore album later this year or early 2013 and shows everybody that she has ALWAYS been running the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom