• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT2| Oops!... We Did It Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

IrishNinja

kyons pls

edit: crap NOOOOOOOOOOOOO

On June 29, 2012, Hill pleaded guilty to three charges of failing to file federal income tax returns between 2005 and 2007. Sentencing is set for November 2012

why do so many artists do this, man this sucks

Artemisia

Banned
I just noticed that Beyoncé's Countdown was nominated for Best Choreography.

You know, the video where she stole the dance moves step for step?

ibratAlAduLc5G.jpg

Artemisia

Banned
I'm actually disgusted with that now.

She's getting credit and recognition for something that she blatantly and beyond a shadow of a doubt stole.

If she wins it will be even worse.

Majmun

All artists steal(better word: get inspired) by other acts.

But y'all can stay mad tho

ibratAlAduLc5G.jpg

ibkfcFyTMvw5Iw.gif

I just entered the dj room. And no one's there. Is it always so empty????

IrishNinja

yeah, i love beyonce but hasn't she part-time been kinda lazily hoping on remixes for years now? granted this is more blatant, but still.

Kyon

Banned
yeah, i love beyonce but hasn't she part-time been kinda lazily hoping on remixes for years now? granted this is more blatant, but still.

She does that and then slaps her name at the end of the writing credits claiming she wrote the song too lol

Majmun

sorry love im about to pass out didnt wanna do it while i was in the room lol<3

WTF? Did Britney announce a new single, or aren't you feeling well??? Get well boo <3

-edit-

Bee's End of Time started to play and the room shut down for maintenance ;______;

Kyon

Banned
WTF? Did Britney announce a new single, or aren't you feeling well??? Get well boo <3

-edit-

Bee's End of Time started to play and the room shut down for maintenance ;______;

The love of my life broke up with me and im still depressed. Still recovering. Plus my sleep pattern is fucked lmao

DMeisterJ

Banned
^ That's awful :/

-

MTV didn't pay Rih dust? I'm surprised.

2 nods for VOTY? A nod for BEST CHOREO, whom she didn't steal it from? 2 for best Cinematography?

She may actually win a couple of deserved awards. I'm glad that MTV admits that her pussy pat in WHYB is worthy of something, lol.

SLAAAAY

xhbRl.gif

Kyon

Banned
thanks i like to keep stuff to myself tho... but seeing as my recent posts have been shady ass hell now you know why. It's ok tho i have you gurls ;_;

#BoysSuck

Kyon

Banned
longer as in release her single while the other girls release their singles and albums? Mess

... then again she will be cockblocking everyone again if that's the strategy lol

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
How exactly was Xtina "snubbed" with nothing released prior to the nominations being posted?
MTV chose Payphone over MLJ

ibzHFkezr0AY7a.gif

longer as in release her single while the other girls release their singles and albums? Mess

... then again she will be cockblocking everyone again if that's the strategy lol

I just want an August single, she promised us a summer jam

either way, whenever she releases it will slay we just got to be patient I guess
KeshaUnbothered.gif

B-Dex

but I was, Xtina stans like to claim that song as one of hers but it gets snubbed so it no longer is

which one is it
i4F3nmHEI54Uq.gif

When I went to Maroon 5 Adam sang her part. They don't even use audio for her part they would rather just sing it themselves.

Def not an xtincta record.

Christopher

How is Adele still selling so many albums of 21...who hasn't purchased this who all ready wants to...almost a year and a half later and still slaying. I can't.

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
When I went to Maroon 5 Adam sang her part. They don't even use audio for her part they would rather just sing it themselves.

Def not an xtincta record.

bless them, they probably do that as a safety hazard

wouldnt want to get sue for hearing loss due to Xtina yelling
ilxraIkLrtL25.gif

botty

Banned
but I was, Xtina stans like to claim that song as one of hers but it gets snubbed so it no longer is

which one is it
i4F3nmHEI54Uq.gif

The only reason xtina stans attach her to that song is due to the fact that billboards considers it a #1 for Maroon 5, and Christina.

I would be offended if Xtina released an album and all of her singles were snubbed (see: Gaga).

ifoOfoqfpDQhp.gif

Majmun

thanks i like to keep stuff to myself tho... but seeing as my recent posts have been shady ass hell now you know why. It's ok tho i have you gurls ;_;

#BoysSuck

Sad to hear. I know that feeling. But you'll make it. Stay strong <3

iFgQqceLf6feL.gif

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
The only reason xtina stans attach her to that song is due to the fact that billboards considers it a #1 for Maroon 5, and Christina.

I would be offended if Xtina released an album and all of her singles were snubbed (see: Gaga).

ifoOfoqfpDQhp.gif

BTW already won Moon Men last year

But I wonder why they removed the Best Collaboration category this year, not even MTV is here for Xtina
tumblr_lozeeakouj1qltig3o1_500.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom