• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT2| Oops!... We Did It Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mumei

lol, I can't fathom having a musical backlog. Don't you listen to songs in the car, Nem? Put on some music while doing chores?

It is easy to have a musical backlog; between the dozens artists that have discographies of hundreds of songs, dozens of composers classical and modern, and opera singers with recordings of scores of songs, I have a huge backlog and I don't even listen to that much pop music. If you don't have one, you need to broaden how much music you listen to!

Trigger

It is easy to have a musical backlog; between the dozens artists that have discographies of hundreds of songs, dozens of composers classical and modern, and opera singers with recordings of scores of songs, I have a huge backlog and I don't even listen to that much pop music. If you don't have one, you need to broaden how much music you listen to!

True. I'll probably dig more into the classical genre since I've been playing Catherine.

kS5PD.gif

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
‏@TaraSavelo

Dear VMA's-found out what @ladygaga is doing 4the fragrance launch:she's already figured out how2steal ur thunder-don't worry:I hate her too

I wonder if she is also going to release something tomorrow as well
cant have Mariah have some spotlight
ibzHFkezr0AY7a.gif

Nemesis_

Probs just the fragrance commercial. Here for dat, the second promo image was awesome. Much more unique and inspired than the other one.

Trigger

So, Aubrey O'Day released an interesting cover of Gotye's "Somebody That I Used to Know".

http://i.imgur.com/BX21l.png[/IG]

She takes a song about a man dealing with the cold aftermath of a failed relationship and turns it into...a ratchet anthem from the perspective of the "other woman."

And I kinda like it. No shame - I love "The Other Woman" anthems.

Annnnd Aubrey O'Day continues being the #BADDESTCHICK from Danity Kane.

#shebadDMJmad [B]#DawnHEW[/B][/QUOTE]

Dawn was the most talented one in case you forgot. I dig this cover despite the awful production tho.

Bladenic

What's your favorite genre?

DMeisterJ

Banned
So, Aubrey O'Day released an interesting cover of Gotye's "Somebody That I Used to Know".

BX21l.png

She takes a song about a man dealing with the cold aftermath of a failed relationship and turns it into...a ratchet anthem from the perspective of the "other woman."

And I kinda like it. No shame - I love "The Other Woman" anthems.

Annnnd Aubrey O'Day continues being the #BADDESTCHICK from Danity Kane.

#shebadDMJmad #DawnHEW

Aubrella has to cover popular songs in order to stay relevant while Dawn is releasing her own music.

Poor girl. How sad her career has fallen off so far. Where is the album she's been working on since 2009?

#AubreysAlbum2020WorldDomination

Kyon

Banned
Aubrella has to cover popular songs in order to stay relevant while Dawn is releasing her own music.

Poor girl. How sad her career has fallen off so far. Where is the album she's been working on since 2009?

#AubreysAlbum2020WorldDomination

She needs to quit her label not here for them not promoting her. She's doing everything herself. She is paying for the Wrecking Ball Music Video too smhhhhhhhh

EDIT: DEACEASED @ Britney never being bothered to reply to any of them instead she just enjoys all the tea. ACCURATE representation of her kindness tbh

#ClassAct

67d90ee8.gif

Xtina spilling the truth teas

67d90ee8.gif

Trigger

Brandy has looked amazing this year between the BET awards and the videos that Icicle has posted. I want to believe in a comeback.

#2060TwoElevenDomination
#MoeshaRises

Mau ®

Carly Rae Jepsen's "Call Me Maybe" logs an eighth week at No. 1 on the Billboard Hot 100, tying it for the year's longest-leading No. 1. Her follow-up single, "Good Time," with Owl City, meanwhile, soars into the chart's top 15.

As it maintains its Hot 100 reign, "Maybe" matches the eight-week command of Gotye's "Somebody That I Used to Know," featuring Kimbra, for the longest stay atop the chart this year. Prior to the songs' back-to-back rules, fun.'s "We Are Young," featuring Janelle Monae, led for six weeks; Katy Perry's "Part of Me" led for two; Kelly Clarkson's "Stronger (What Doesn't Kill You)" spent three weeks at No. 1; and, Adele's "Set Fire to the Rain" led for two. The first new No. 1 of 2012, LMFAO's "Sexy and I Know It," tallied two frames on top in January.

http://www.billboard.biz/bbbiz/indu...epsen-ties-gotye-for-hot-100-1007719152.story

SO MUCH SLAYAGE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom