• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT2| Oops!... We Did It Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

B-Dex

You gerls are gonna eat SO MUCH crow when Glassheart smashes...

Judging you all right now...

iOeFs1w0dj89v.gif

leonahackneyreaction.gif

Oh, that .gif of the crowd not caring at all was at Hackney?

Compared to Rih who had the crowd absolutely bonkers... lol #GLASSHEART2012WORLDDOMINATION
Gerl PLEASE. Leona was the opening act, first thing in the morning.

Nonetheless the crowd was into her - you'd know by watching the actual set and not a single, isolated GIF that was captured during a song she was debuting (hence why no one is singing along).

Sit. And learn how context works.

is2v66VieLOQ8.gif

Trigger

I quite enjoy Bieber's
attempt at a
Justified era. He could successfully transition into an adult performer without being tied down by younger demographics at this rate.

Christopher

Stanning good time by jepsus not a bad song I don't think she's going anywhere anytime soon whatever happened to that singer who sung bleeding love...? :p

Satch

Banned
Mariah, do you know flop?

icjtTCtHUZr4V.gif

--

You are so bothered, satch. Mariah isn't though. She's #TRIUMPHANT

one can only survive on faith alone for so long

i will HAPPILY eat crow if it comes out and slays... but i expect my gullet to remain untouched

however, i like my bird FRIED, please and thank you

Not you coming for someone using something 'stock'...

Hasn't your fave made a career out of covering other people's songs recently?
Fan requested covers, no rehearsals, and still better than anything your fave could dream of doing besides shitting out Kelis knockoffs every 12 months. Sit

DMeisterJ

Banned
Gerl PLEASE. Leona was the opening act, first thing in the morning.

Nonetheless the crowd was into her - you'd know by watching the actual set and not a single, isolated GIF that was captured during a song she was debuting (hence why no one is singing along).

Sit. And learn how context works.

is2v66VieLOQ8.gif

Fan requested covers, no rehearsals, and still better than anything your fave could dream of doing besides shitting out Kelis knockoffs every 12 months. Sit

Not me getting dragged by a horse and a prostitute

iJeBiseIMK7Oh.gif

Room should be renamed to 'non-pop/top 40 music is fun'. I have no intention of going somewhere where pop-music is paid dust, tbh.

royalan

That Mariah snippet...

Not feeling it. ;___;

Her vocals on the chorus are too whispy. And just not here for Meek [run of the]Mill.

IrishNinja

i was out last night, will be back friday (some time off from work) but if you swing by this weekend and play something nice ill + it, DM. lotta variety most evenings im there, but i show up mad late.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom