• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT2| Oops!... We Did It Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
#minajesty
#minajesty
#stanning
#minajesty
#poundthealarm

iOTJLNeLbOCEC.gif

more gifs please, I cant with these tumblr ones
tumblr_m83q8szBK31r2v4h1o1_500.gif

royalan

I like the song but her body looks cheap to me.

That was the first thing I noticed while watching the video.

In the future, Minaj might want to avoid doing videos with girls who got that #REAL. Seeing all these Trinidadian women with their asses in full #JIGGLEMODE really just highlighted how fake and disgusting hers looks in comparison.

Nemesis_

You finished it ALREADY?

Yeah, the story is stupid. But who is SURPRISED? I mean we're talking about KINGDOM HEARTS.

Excited for the next one *.*

IrishNinja

unlikely RedOne just joined Cash Money

just a heads-up, since she & drake used to have some of the best contracts in the industry (and this is a lesson drake learned, hence him leaving): only one person really banks when you make this career mistake.

NwbhX.gif

botty

Banned
You finished it ALREADY?

Yeah, the story is stupid. But who is SURPRISED? I mean we're talking about KINGDOM HEARTS.

Excited for the next one *.*

Yeah, I would have completed it earlier, but I beat it on Proud mode under the assumption that I would unlock a secret movie after the credits. I was wrong, and struggled through out the entire game. Especially against
Riku's last 100 back-to-back boss fights >_> Sadly I will await the next game with just as much, if not more excitement.

botty

Banned
Apparently Xtina's single has been pushed back a few days.

i6vI8riQYU7rd.gif

"I came here tonight, to get you outta my mind"

Trigger

It was supposed to be released after the olympics, which is the 12th or 13th. Now it might be even later. The world is anticipating this song to flop, so I really hope it is worth the wait and slays.

I'm not. I'm going to give it a fair shot. If only because Xtina is constantly dragged here.

royalan

It was supposed to be released after the olympics, which is the 12th or 13th. Now it might be even later. The world is anticipating this song to flop, so I really hope it is worth the wait and slays.

That's just the PressedT in this thread, Botts. ;)

And even THAT'S anticipation.

Sad about the news of it being pushed back. But considering the team for this new era is already assembled and they're in the process of choosing dancers and getting treatments prepared for the music video it's safe to say the pushback isn't a sign of trouble. They're wanted this debut to be timed perfectly.

Mau ®

I expect Xtina's single to smash tbh. Billboard and Z100 have come out claiming slayage and I would never doubt two of the biggest institutions in TOP 40.

Also, Marius should be happy to know Demi Lovato had the BIGGEST AIRPLAY UPDATE today.
okIAQ.gif

Aguila

#ICONIC
Calvin Harris is coming out with a new single called "Sweet Nothing." This is significant news because Florence is doing the vocals.

i0KkT6kKG9Hg1.gif

Kyon

Banned
You are delusional if you think Xtina will flop.

@Mari: Why is kpop group 2NE1 representing Japan?
okIAQ.gif

They really are Jeremy Scott's little robots lol

royalan

YES. Aint nobody checking for them there
okIAQ.gif

Tsk...a shame. I was saying on another site that I think 2NE1 is one of the few K-Pop groups that has a shot of breaking the Western market, whenever that idea pops up. I kinda like them sometimes.

Majmun

2NHew?
okIAQ.gif

Anyway, just listened to the Mariah snippet. It's ok. I don't like Rick Cross and that other dude, though.

I guess we're never going to get rid of rappers in pop songs. I usually skip a pop song when there's a rap verse coming through.

Not shading rap/hip-hop. I like the genre. Just getting tired by its intrusion in pop songs.

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
You are delusional if you think Xtina will flop.

@Mari: Why is kpop group 2NE1 representing Japan?
okIAQ.gif

They really are Jeremy Scott's little robots lol

not being racist or anything but I dont think the general public will care
they probably wont be able to tell they are Korean

...or actually know who they are tbh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom