• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT3| Geo Da Silva > nails on chalkboard > Taylor Swift

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ties

Banned
iUPyPvKtCiVVZ.gif

ibdFuttffTCvuc.gif

Found it at the usual place with just CD2 so I don't have to perch waiting for it to download.

I'm ready

Trigger

How does PopGAF feel about Kitty Pryde. She's got an album/mixtape (?) coming this year and put out "Haha, I'm Sorry EP" earlier. Basically rips the "rap" style of Why? and puts together some rather nice beats. Not going to post this in HipHopGAF because she's a little white girl and they'll tear her apart. :(

I think she's rather splendid. Possible weakness is that she likes Frank Ocean. Not sure if she can put together a completely strong album but we'll see.

Good taste is not a possible weakness.

Majmun

Can't wait to listen to Paradise.

But Lotus is currently getting my full attention. I thought it was meh during the first listen(what happens with basically any album), but I'm getting warmed to it.

There are definitely some insta-skip tracks on it. The ballads are flawless, though.

SaintZ

Oh, Oh, Oh, Ohooooo,
You Make Me Crazy, You Make Me Wild.
Just Like A Baby, You Spin Me Round like a Child.
Your Skin So, Golden Brown,
Beyond The Dope, I’m Proud,
Like An American

idYxMuHynwMFh.gif

Majmun

I caved in and put on Paradise.

I'm detecting record levels of slayage here. All the songs have been absolutely amazing.

I know what music I will be putting on this winter
icNe9fCeg9vQd.gif

Ties

Banned
Just waiT. I finally got to the second portion of the album after repeated listens of Body Electric and American and Bel Air is FIRE. What kind of instant classic?
idYxMuHynwMFh.gif

3phemeral

Are we supposed to think that Madonna, who recently endorsed Obama, wrote that? I don't get the disgust over a non-entity whose twitter handle is "QueenofFlop."

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
Madonna doesn't use twitter, she only used it once to promote MDNA
icqUXFZGviN4w.gif

but lets talk about The Queen of Pop tho

Today I pledge 1 million dollars to New York & The American Red Cross for Hurricane Sandy Relief. If it wasn't for NYC: the Lower Eastside, Harlem, the Bronx and Brooklyn, I would not be the woman or artist that I am today. New York is relentless ambition, a drive to succeed, a place where there is a natural pursuit of diversity through compassion. Please accept this gift on behalf of myself, my parents Joe and Cynthia, and my sister Natali; with our deepest gratitude New York for raising us. Thank you for helping me build my spirit. I will now help you rebuild yours.

Sincerely,
Lady Gaga and The Germanottas

such an inspiration

iVE8ZQ68VutUM.gif

royalan

Kiiiii at all of you thinking I thought that was actually Madonna.

Are we supposed to think that Madonna, who recently endorsed Obama, wrote that? I don't get the disgust over a non-entity whose twitter handle is "QueenofFlop."

thatsthejoke.png

Majmun

The Hag or the local janitor. No matter who wrote that, the context is disgusting. Joke accounts should be funny

Ties

Banned
Jermaine Jackson has filed a request to legally CHANGE his last name ... trading out "Jackson" for "Jacksun" ... TMZ has learned.

Jermaine filed a petition for a change of name with L.A. County Superior Court yesterday asking for the change in nomenclature.

In the docs, Jermaine says he wants to make the change for "artistic reasons" ... but he does not give any further details about the move.

The request has NOT yet been approved by a judge -- but a hearing has been scheduled.

Barring any crazy legal situations, Jermaine will be required to have his name change announced publicly several times in the next couple of months before it can be made official. A public announcement consists of having the name printed in a local publication ... just like Ron Artest had to do when he changed his name to Metta World Peace.

We reached out to Jermaine ... so far, no response.
Source: http://www.tmz.com/2012/11/07/jermaine-jackson-name-change-jacksun/#ixzz2BaXRe6H2

zvXwJ.gif

IC him planning a debut era

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom