• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT3| Geo Da Silva > nails on chalkboard > Taylor Swift

Status
Not open for further replies.

Artemisia

Banned
Your essays are life giving, Icicle. Neva stop.

ibsGTiORZwmyDu.gif

she deserves a star tbh

iUPyPvKtCiVVZ.gif

B-Dex

Janet's song, "That's The Way Love Goes" topped the Hot 100 in 1993 for eight consecutive weeks, making it a more successful chart topper than any song Michael ever had. Another BOP of Janet's, Together Again, is one of the best-selling singles worldwide. Although a number of our faves also have best-sellers, I found it very interesting that seem to be one of the millions of people that use ha song. (Receipt)

ifvu1OzpIpS7q.gif

But tell us how you really feel, B-Dex...Are you pressed because your fave turned into a whale flop after just her second album? You seem to be ACTING OUT.

That's the Way Love Goes - 28k

Bad Romance - 494 million+

Even Marry the Night(47million) and Judas(153million) have more views than Janet's biggest "hit". My "whale flop's" flops are still more popular and relevant than even Janice's biggest songs.

iKQLxgmNmyHmz.gif

Icicle

That's the Way Love Goes - 28k

Bad Romance - 494 million+

Even Marry the Night(47million) and Judas(153million) have more views than Janet's biggest "hit". My "whale flop's" flops are still more popular and relevant than even Janice's biggest songs.

iKQLxgmNmyHmz.gif

KIII

Yes, because a video from ~20 years ago should be getting a comparable number of views as ones from last year. Especially when it's not even AVAILABLE to watch in the US.

But congrats on creating a manipulated scenario in which Gaga comes out victorious. A feast is in order, tbh.

tumblr_matpvh6ezH1qbtx9yo1_500.gif

When you're done stuffing Mother Monster, perhaps you'll get around to addressing every other receipt I provided?

Edit: For the metric you bolded, Gaga comes out the loser. You're really looking hard for someway to beat ha, huh?

B-Dex

KIII

Yes, because a video from ~20 years ago should be getting a comparable number of views as ones from last year. Especially when it's not even AVAILABLE to watch in the US.

But congrats on creating a manipulated scenario in which Gaga comes out victorious. A feast is in order, tbh.

tumblr_matpvh6ezH1qbtx9yo1_500.gif

When you're done stuffing Mother Monster, perhaps you'll get around to addressing every other receipt I provided?

But the other "receipts" don't need rebuttals. So I think some younger guys are attractive? OK. So I made joke lyrics of a Janice song. OK. The worst item on your list is my homewrecker post. But nothing happened there other than going for drinks and food. (And also I found out about their relationship status during the drinking.)

Did I miss something?

And on another note; I don't have to resort to personal attacks to get my points across. The proof is in the pop-starlet pudding.

tumblr_m7gz3le0bc1ro0jqv.gif

Oh and before you come for my new avatar: He is Cody Rhodes, a wrestler. He's 27.

tumblr_m1k4d7cOz61r6ekcuo1_250.gif

Bladenic

Gaga today

A7JPBvBCMAATbq5.jpg

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_md1jzuIdiL1qg9eupo1_500.

but of course when was the last time Janet even showed some skin
poor thing needs more layers to cover that lard
[IMG]http://www.myfastweightlosssolutions.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/janet-jackson-weight-gain.jpg

Wow Gaga lookin good.

Also DRAGGGGG THAT SILLY BABOON TO THE DEPTHS OF HELL WHERE SHE MAY MEET HER FIERY END THAT SHE DESERVES.

B-Dex

Actually since you dragged them into the conversation...

1D's debut album has sold over 3million copies worldwide. Receipt
Janice's last effort barely scraped by with just over half a million. Receipt

tumblr_lvjholYPlZ1qmnudp.gif

AND

Tom Daly and Team GB's Sexy and I know It has over 3 million views. A vast many more than almost the entirety of Janice's VEVO.

tumblr_m82jq4NpPg1qkjyypo1_500.gif

Icicle

LOL at you coming for Gaga for weight issues, considering Janet...

Seriously Mumei can you ban this baboon again?

Why are you so pressed rite now? My fabulous essays were not at all responsible for my banning, but I appreciate the backseat modding you got going on.

You canNAWT even come for Janet's weight considering she's literally 20 years older than Gaga AND looks better, not to mention was in INCREDIBLE shape up until her 40's. "Janet Jackson abs" is a term you hear/heard people use, but I've never once heard someone say they want to have Gaga's body. Furthermore, Janet has ALWAYS shown that she can lose whatever weight she puts on when she needs to look hawt. A girl in her mid-20's dancing ha ass off on stage every night should not be slowly turning into Adele's blonde stand-in.

m238h.jpg

26 years old.

i2hmhlRg54GVP.gif

36 years old

ZxYYn.jpg

46 years old

You are invited to seethe and/or gag at this flawlessness.

Artemisia

Banned
Where's the fun in that?

ibpiMtqzM2u7Er.gif

ok let me go in~

britney is a fucking untalented, robotic has been who needs to quit music and decompose in the privacy of her home and not in front of millions judging on some flop reality tv show

ioMHcnd1avebJ.gif

kelly clarkson is a painfully basic heaux who is nothing more than a good voice. she makes no effort to be interesting or leave any mark on the industry. katy perry is more creative has more iconic moments than kelly.

sallymeetsladygagapopgo.gif

Aguila

#ICONIC
I've updated the OP with more albums and videos. A big update is coming soon

ibpiMtqzM2u7Er.gif

whats going on with lana del rays upper lip?

You are still wondering?

There are three theories:
1) Cayenne Pepper Theory
2) Plastic Surgery Theory
3) Natural Lips Theory

The Cayenne Pepper Theory states that Lana Del Rey used to put cayenne pepper on her lips and, thus, they swelled into their current size. I believe that one.

DMeisterJ

Banned
Topic about pop music devolves into pointless white noise and repetition.

....huh.

This isn't how they normally are... just showing off for company. This has actually been a good week for actual discussion with so many albums leaking... go back a few pages.

Glad you're checking Best-GAF out tho.

Majmun

Is this the right place to stan for Frank Ocean, Miguel and Maxwell???

These three dudes are killing me right now.

And I just can't seem to get into Lotus :/
It sure is not Stripped or Back 2 Basics.

Lana's Paradise is flawless, though
ibkjZLYGS1Gjw3.gif

Ties

Banned
Music for animals... fitting description.
Yes, music for the exotic species that all tha zoos vie for. I'll remain classy and forget to remind you of your stanning for Katy B(ye) because I have been recently baptized by Paradise's leak and I am feeling incredibly kind because of Rihallah's upcoming release next week.

Everyone in this thread is praising the latest musical revolution, while your reductive ass has been sitting here perched regurgitating the same shade every ATRL lurker uses in an attempt to drag for filth. Now let me sit back down and enjoy this piece of art yet again while the pressedT stay back listening to their lessor faves.

Aguila

#ICONIC
Yes, music for the exotic species that all tha zoos vie for. I'll remain classy and forget to remind you of your stanning for Katy B(ye) because I have been recently baptized by Paradise's leak and I am feeling incredibly kind because of Rihallah's upcoming release next week.

Everyone in this thread is praising the latest musical revolution, while your reductive ass has been sitting here perched regurgitating the same shade every ATRL lurker uses in an attempt to drag for filth. Now let me sit back down and enjoy this piece of art yet again while the pressedT stay back listening to their lessor faves.

TELL HA

ibkjZLYGS1Gjw3.gif

Trigger

Is this the right place to stan for Frank Ocean, Miguel and Maxwell???

These three dudes are killing me right now.

And I just can't seem to get into Lotus :/
It sure is not Stripped or Back 2 Basics.

Lana's Paradise is flawless, though

They were mentioned earlier before Lotus leaked. Channel Orange and Kaleidoscope Dream are amazing. Hopefully these guys are the future of young male R&B acts.

irUYuAwz6DDhA.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom