• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT3| Geo Da Silva > nails on chalkboard > Taylor Swift

Status
Not open for further replies.

royalan

DEAD @ At Rihanna explaining a concept that made sense in the behind-the-scenes footage but then the actual video making no goddamn sense whatsoever and conveying not a damn bit of the concept as she explained it.

The video is gorgeous shot after gorgeous shot. But it is a conceptual failure and, thus, ain't got shit on We Found Love.

B-Dex

Huh?

Also earlier my mom was stanning The Voice and Xtina and Adam. When will Flop-Factor?

jwUWekdAaWVn0.JPG

mmhmm

Artemisia

Banned
holy

fuck

I mean it was a bit directionless and I wish we got more riot scenes but...

some of these shots were fucking incredible

Satch

Banned
i mean i'll take a #NAVY card but Diamonds is still borinG

i was listening to LOUD again today and i swear my third eye opened

Bladenic

Echoing what the rest said, visually stunning and not much else. Both Diamonds and Die Yound disappointed me video wise, Die Young moreso.

DIVE INTO THIS #DIAMONDS video.

DIVE IN

Not the #NAVY posting it at the same time

jzk96wc8LvgWh.png

Effortless slayage is why Rihanna is the QUEEN of POP. Those other lessor are tryhards, and pretenders to the throne. You've got girls out there trying their hardest to hype up their next "masterpiece." You've got girls out there STRUGGLING to have relevancy. And here comes the Bajan Queen, dashing all their hopes and dreams. Those raggedy bitches aren't fit to breathe the same air as our Queen, but she allows it because she is a beautiful and benevolent Queen. But the very thing that seperates her from the lesser heaux, is she's genuine. She's not giving you anything, except EVERYTHING that she is. No EXTRAS, no AFFECTATIONS, no HAUGHTY and HOLIER THAN THOU attitude. Bless Rihalla.

ibxPuuep9PzUqt.png

Let them lesser heaux tinkle on their piano, or warble their way through their latest "hit," or listlessly muddle through their choreography, or star in over produced music videos that distract you from their awful MUSIC. Rihanna will remain.

BE STILL and KNOW SHE IS YOUR GOD.

tumblr_md73lrHxPV1rx1oe1o1_500.png

Mau ®

RT

jzk96wc8LvgWh.png

Effortless slayage is why Rihanna is the QUEEN of POP. Those other lessor are tryhards, and pretenders to the throne. You've got girls out there trying their hardest to hype up their next "masterpiece." You've got girls out there STRUGGLING to have relevancy. And here comes the Bajan Queen, dashing all their hopes and dreams. Those raggedy bitches aren't fit to breathe the same air as our Queen, but she allows it because she is a beautiful and benevolent Queen. But the very thing that seperates her from the lesser heaux, is she's genuine. She's not giving you anything, except EVERYTHING that she is. No EXTRAS, no AFFECTATIONS, no HAUGHTY and HOLIER THAN THOU attitude. Bless Rihalla.

ibxPuuep9PzUqt.png

Let them lesser heaux tinkle on their piano, or warble their way through their latest "hit," or listlessly muddle through their choreography, or star in over produced music videos that distract you from their awful MUSIC. Rihanna will remain.

BE STILL and KNOW SHE IS YOUR GOD.

tumblr_md73lrHxPV1rx1oe1o1_500.png

isQfZVlqEE0Mm.gif

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
I missed One Direction live and just saw the Youtube videos
The slayage was too much, and Little Things sounds so good

I wont survive next week when they slay that swamp flower
iS7YQq0FGP2Im.gif

Styles

I missed One Direction live and just saw the Youtube videos
The slayage was too much, and Little Things sounds so good

I wont survive next week when they slay that swamp flower
iS7YQq0FGP2Im.gif

Taylor will be performing State of Grace on the Xfactor next Thursday.
075ee6d1.gif

Styles

Chart News ‏@chartnews
US digital sales: I Knew You Were Trouble 80,604 (658,270), Red 51,149 (498,830) & Begin Again 39,659 (437,979) by @TaylorSwift13.

Not Taylor's promo singles selling more than Flop Your Body and almost as much as Diamonds and Die Young.
ahh.gif

Koodo

Banned
SKYFALL.

iHpnNuSwHxiEt.gif

The #cries were tew much, and ADELE's theme song was a flawless match for the movie.

I need to see it again.
bvIjn.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom