• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT3| Geo Da Silva > nails on chalkboard > Taylor Swift

Status
Not open for further replies.

B-Dex

Darren Criss singing "Beauty School Dropout"

tumblr_md0e2plOKD1rjiauuo1_r1_500.jpg

tumblr_md73qjHfk21rb6ybjo2_250.gif

Aguila

#ICONIC
Lana was talking about some pretty thought-provoking subject matter in that interview. I'm so glad she's staying. Can't wait for ha next album.

ib0GjJ8GS7CRnn.gif
ib0GjJ8GS7CRnn.gif
ib0GjJ8GS7CRnn.gif

SaintZ

I don't know if somebody posted this before but Universal is re-releasing t.A.T.u.'s debut album 200 km/h in the Wrong Lane to celebrate its 10 anniversary. Aside from various remixes, it includes a never before released song: the english version of Prostye Dvizheniya (Simple Motion). MuuMuse posted the song and it's a ballad version so it doesn't have the awesome arragement of the original (nsfw). He also had the chance to interview them too (IDK how, I thought they had a feud... at the very least Julia was being a bitch to Lena).

I LOVED t.A.T.u. in high school. Prostye Dvizheniya gave so much life back in the day ;___;

Fry

She been so nice to Brazil its sad they are treating her bad over there
The queen deserves better especially since Brazilians spam twitter over the years of how much they wanted her to go and now they dont even buy her tickets

What?! How come?

She's pretty loved around here, can't see how that would happen!

Lear

Good thing all of your faves are releasing their stuff in November because ANNE HATHEWAY and AMANDA SEYFRIED are about to snatch all of their wigs and send them packing. Say goodbye to all your faves sales as the soundtrack to this will destroy it.

They tried. Even tried getting out early to avoid it.

ALSO: The singing was filmed LIVE ON SET. Your gurls are on notice. Step it up.

I am not here for Amanda Seyfried's dying sheep vibrato. Queen Anne is slaying, of course. Getting ready to snatch that Oscar.

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
What?! How come?

She's pretty loved around here, can't see how that would happen!

Lady Gaga in Brazil: Slow ticket sales become an Internet joke.
Three days before her tour in Brazil, her tickets won’t sell, almost half of them still available.

Announced as one of the biggest musical productions of 2012 in Brazil, alongside Madonna, Lady Gaga might end up as one of the biggest fiasco among recent international concerts in the country. Three days before her first concert in Rio de Janeiro (Friday, November 9), Gaga’s slow ticket sales have become a joke on the Internet and her promoters are doing unusual deals to sell them.
http://rollingstone.com.br/noticia/lady-gaga-no-brasil-ingressos-encalham-e-viram-piada-na-internet/

There is an even a meme of how her tickets are basically being given away for free

tumblr_md3i9cvf5S1rkxtbdo1_500.jpg

tumblr_md3knie0261rkxtbdo1_400.jpg

tumblr_md32o9okHf1rkxtbdo1_1280.jpg

Fry

:lol

Hum, that's weird. I'd never thought that would happen.

Maybe the prices are too high? That tends to happen around here.

bort

shit should I be posting this here or the hip hop thread?

http://marquee.blogs.cnn.com/2012/11/09/miley-cyrus-talks-new-album/

Miley Cyrus talks new album
When she’s not guest starring on “Two and a Half Men,” or planning her wedding to Liam Hemsworth, Miley Cyrus is recording her fourth studio album.

“It's a really different sound,” she told CNN while promoting her new flick, “So Undercover.” “Not only just for me, but I think it's something that radio needs right now.”

The “Can’t Be Tamed” singer hasn’t yet announced a release date for her upcoming album, but she did give listeners a clue about what they can expect to hear: “Dirty South hip-hop music.”

Cyrus worked with artists like Pharrell, Tyler the Creator and Mac Miller to blend hip-hop and country, which she called “my two favorite styles of music.”

“[P]eople don't think [hip-hop and country] make a good hybrid, but actually, so many hip-hop artists are really inspired by country musicians - especially a lot of the artists I've been working with in Atlanta,” she said.

Adele is another artist who Cyrus said she’s inspired by, adding, “There's no one out there now where it's about their voice being on top of the track. Everything out there right now is about the track.”

Trigger

I honestly don't know what to make of Miley Cyrus's upcoming work. It sounds like a hot mess, but then it's also sort of....intriguing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom