• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT3| Geo Da Silva > nails on chalkboard > Taylor Swift

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bladenic

followed by the Animals

legendtinax5lts.gif

I prefer we be called #Warriors.

tumblr_lz3jz7yGRg1qhrnli.gif

Majmun

Beysus will smash next year. There's no pregnancy in her way. She's a hard worker, unlike Xtina. And Jay Z and the Illuminati are going to help her too.

She will slay next year. Nothing can stop Bey from doing so.

Beysus will smash next year. There's no pregnancy in her way. She's a hard worker, unlike Xtina. And Jay Z and the Illuminati are going to help her too.

She will slay next year. Nothing can stop Bey from doing so.

It's been since Sweet Dreams that she's released a song that's remotely interesting. Let's hope that by 2013 she'll bring the good stuff.

Majmun

It's been since Sweet Dreams that she's released a song that's remotely interesting. Let's hope that by 2013 she'll bring the good stuff.

Of course she will. The scalping will be severe and hard and will even reach to this community. Royalan's and EatChildren's wig will not be safe.

4 is a great album, but it lacked dedication when it comes to promotion. Bey had other things in mind and the mediocre leadsingle left a bad taste in our mouth. The other singles were pretty awesome tho. Countdown is a classic.

I'm very curious for her next step. Her I Am.. album was very successful, but I liked 4 more. I wouldn't mind her floppig again if it means we'll be getting another 4-type album

royalan said:
Soul-sis, that was the review to end all reviews. And if I weren't on my phone I'd gush more. Perfection.

Fighters are REPRESENTING in OT3. Quality stanning all around. Other stanbases need to step it up, tbh...

Thanks sis :3

I would only write long-winded theses for my faves. Ya'll best beware for walls of text when Bey and Gag's albums release.

One thing that annoys me about all the One Direction gawking in here is that if those five guys were gay, everybody in here would be hating on them. ESPECIALLY Zayn.

We need a gay pop star :(

EDIT:

Of course she will. The scalping will be severe and hard and will even reach to this community. Royalan's and EatChildren's wig will not be safe.

4 is a great album, but it lacked dedication when it comes to promotion. Bey had other things in mind and the mediocre leadsingle left a bad taste in our mouth. The other singles were pretty awesome tho. Countdown is a classic.

I'm very curious for her next step. Her I Am.. album was very successful, but I liked 4 more. I wouldn't mind her floppig again if it means we'll be getting another 4-type album

Sis you KNOW Queen Bey will snatch them up. Nobody's safe.

The Superbowl performance will be the greatest show of all time, and now that she already gave birth to the greatest baby of all time, she's gonna bop all those hoes on the head one by one. Especially Rihanna. I dunno why.

B-Dex

I would only write long-winded theses for my faves. Ya'll best beware for walls of text when Bey and Gag's albums release.

One thing that annoys me about all the One Direction gawking in here is that if those five guys were gay, everybody in here would be hating on them. ESPECIALLY Zayn.

l.jpg

Lies.

Probably.

Maybe.

GAl1g.gif

jdy8V.jpg

royalan

I don't think 4's problem was promo. Bey promoted that album before, during, and even after her pregnancy.

4s problem was the material. Outside if a handful of songs 4 just wasn't that good. It was also terribly local.

She needs to go back to her BDay approach to music, IMO.

I don't think 4's problem was promo. Bey promoted that album before, during, and even after her pregnancy.

4s problem was the material. Outside if a handful of songs 4 just wasn't that good. It was also terribly local.

She needs to go back to her BDay approach to music, IMO.

Noooooo. They were all amazing except Run The World which felt like a Sasha Fierce reject.

King Bey is coming for lace fronts, sew ins, glue ins, and extensions. Your faves best bet is to just go bald and put some sheeps blood over their door and pray to Rihallah that the King leaves them some semblance of a career to work with.

I'll give you countdown as pretty good, but the rest of 4 was really not my cup of tea. But I get a feeling we've had this convo before... :)

I have no idea what you're on. It would make him even hotter.

you guys have some weird taste in men these guys look like a strong gust can blow them away
You don't need to be 200+ pounds of flesh to look hot.

Zutroy

As a whole, 4 is easily Beyonce's best album, it just lacks the huge commercial hits that some of her previous albums have.

Majmun

King Bey is coming for lace fronts, sew ins, glue ins, and extensions. Your faves best bet is to just go bald and put some sheeps blood over their door and pray to Rihallah that the King leaves them some semblance of a career to work with.

Yesss

The Beyhive is going to have a lot of fun next year
ijGKoDdVfoe4X.gif

Yaaaaas stan for the Queen <3

Also
Not your favorite Lotus track being my least favorite, LMAO. This is why Beyonce is the bridge that strings our love together <3

So this is better?

161456_320.jpg

Yes actually.

And shame @Marius for saying you wouldn't be here for a flamboyant 1D. Flamboyance is sexy. Constantly hoisting your shoulders around and grabbing your diaphram while performing is NOT.

Souldriver said:
I have no idea what you're on. It would make him even hotter.

I'm with you there, but I think we'll be in the minority on that one. I see so many gay guys passively attack people like Lambert of Jake Shears by referring to them with female pronouns, or relating pretty much anything they do to felatio. I do think a big reason why gay pop stars never hit it big is because gay listeners don't wanna see it happen.

royalan

As a whole, 4 is easily Beyonce's best album, it just lacks the huge commercial hits that some of her previous albums have.
i somewhat agree with this.

I always said that, prior to 4, all of Bey's albums except for her debut were subpar efforts that were saved by having one monster hit.

4 is Bey's most focused album, which I guess could translate to being better than her previous work. But as a result it was sorely lacking in the exact kind if hit that saved her previous two records.

In my opinion, she has yet to top Dangerously In Love when it comes to a top-notch album that is also filled with hits.

Zutroy

It's been so long since I've listened to DiL I can't even remember whats on it anymore. I think I'll listen to it again tonight.

Ew, Dangerously In Love.

Go back to Destiny's Child's discography where you belong.

4, B'Day, and Sasha Fierce are my everything however.

DMeisterJ

Banned
Yep. Dangerously in Love is amazing. Crazy in Love and Dangerously in love slay me. But even aside from that, I've never met a better debut album full of hits and potential hits, with a minimum of filler.

Nobody but Bey

tumblr_m6szipLmVw1rxpbdvo1_500.gif

Artemisia

Banned
i am is shit and I constantly pretend that it never happened.

4 is far and away her best. It was so much better if I had had no idea, you could have told me it was a different artist.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom