• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT3| Geo Da Silva > nails on chalkboard > Taylor Swift

Status
Not open for further replies.
I sense a future iconic avatar.
iSUbn0HdnRjBn.gif

DMeisterJ

Banned
Congratulations Shitty Brown, I finally like a song you're on. I can already tell I will be jamming heavily to Nobody's Business.

Stan this song! It shits!!!!!!! The whole sound of the song, the Michael Jackson sample, I can't wait to hear the full version.

Fry

Tonight, the love we made set Rio in Flames. I'll never forget that show Brazil. You ARE the City of God.

@ladygaga

mhmmm and I just finished listening to Take Me Home for like the..... I lost count already

review is coming
tumblr_md927isslK1rtckas.gif

Hope you like it.

I decided I would stick to the 4/5 tracks I have and leave the rest a surprise for release....its killing me inside a bit tho lol.

Purchased. I forget how many songs she has that I like..... almost missed this deal.

royalan

Hmmm, just a thought, but I don't understand why Body Electric was so anticipated by the stans. Now that the dust has settled, Body Electric and Blue Velvet are definitely subpar moments in an otherwise flawless collection.

Hmmm...,

SaintZ

Hmmm, just a thought, but I don't understand why Body Electric was so anticipated by the stans. Now that the dust has settled, Body Electric and Blue Velvet are definitely subpar moments in an otherwise flawless collection.

Hmmm...,
While I agree that Blue Velvet is one of the weakest offerings I do love Body Electric. I love the melody, the violins... it is very haunting. That being said, after hearing all the songs my favorites have changed positions. I'm thinking about writing a review.

royalan

Am I really the only one who enjoys Blue Velvet?

edit: Roy, your avi is flawless~

So's yours sis! But, I mean, you really can't go wrong with the Queen as inspiration. *.*

And Blue Velvet isn't awful. But it drags a bit for me, and as a vocal performance I feel it's Lana indulging in the melodrama people make fun of her for to the point of self-parody.

Aguila

#ICONIC

Hmmm...,
Well, Body Electric was the first song from Paradise that we got a preview of. I was expecting something bigger with a more epic feel. I think the orchestration in her live performance is to blame for this ._.
Nicole Westbrook is slaying all our faves with the holiday jam of the year. Arc Music factory is flaw-free. Rebecca Black must be seething.

That YouTube channel is full of these videos

izhUoThqKDlTH.gif

B-Dex

KII at arte being a pressedt hoe making a seperate account on plug to kick me from the room after she's been a VILE racist B the entire night. DONE with ha.

Give her another WOODEN STAR.

Artemisia

Banned
KII at arte being a pressedt hoe making a seperate account on plug to kick me from the room after she's been a VILE racist B the entire night. DONE with ha.

Give her another WOODEN STAR.

why did you mod it though

iX7AUHJWq8PST.gif

playing a part in your own demise

iX7AUHJWq8PST.gif

B-Dex

ON IGNORE too. Really don't care what she has to say anyways.

j2xbYqF1Qc53b.JPG

Talk all the crap you want gurl. Aint got time for it.

royalan

Hey...I am BOPPING to this new Kelis...

I love that she's finally calling out what has been obvious for years: that multiple girls have made CAREERS out of jacking her swag.

B-Dex

Actually, I can see EXACTLY why the other greats from the thread have left to greener pastures and rarely, if ever, come back. (Not saying I'm some legendary poster or anything just their POV b4 any hoes try to come for that comment)

I think it best I move along before anymore trash migrates over to POP GAF.

ir4aI.gif

I'll get the door on my way out.

iKQLxgmNmyHmz.gif

Stay pressedt.

botty

Banned
Actually, I can see EXACTLY why the other greats from the thread have left to greener pastures and rarely, if ever, come back. (Not saying I'm some legendary poster or anything just their POV b4 any hoes try to come for that comment)

I think it best I move along before anymore trash migrates over to POP GAF.

Artemisia is just a troll. Don't leave us, you're one of my faves.

VjvlV.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom