• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT3| Geo Da Silva > nails on chalkboard > Taylor Swift

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyon

Banned
STAWP this mess we are SISTERS this is not serious

GIRL POWA!

i9UCBAWxHeQ5T.gif

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
I'm trying to help you to see
The casualties that we both lead
It's all so unnecessary
Can't you hear me scream

Baby ceasefire, fire, fire
Throw down your weapons, your weapons, your weapons
I'm on your side, on your side, on your side
So please ceasefire, fire, fire
Ceasefire make it stop

ibzjBG7o1sqnjz.gif

Drama.......meh

Anyways so hyped for 1D thread. My gif/img library is growing by the minute in anticipation.

BgIjq.gif

Also...Zayn was not nearly my favorite in the group till today....he is so photogenic its not fair :(

Icicle

Hm, won't be long now until it's determined that I am somehow responsible for starting tonight's dramz...

ipLIZOKIDgEA6.gif

Oh well, it comes with the territory.

I c why some gurls would be seething with jealousy tho,

ibij7dZvknW8H0.gif

Hew else makes being a flawless and gawjuss icon look effortless?

This gif of Jade the Ace of Spades is always how I make my entrance in the plug.dj room in my head

royalan

My name is Jade
The Ace of Spades
Furonda, my dear

I know your skin is bumpy but my skin is flawless and you're looking kinda lumpy

--Jade, The Ace of Spades

Icicle

My name is Jade
The Ace of Spades
Furonda, my dear

I know your skin is bumpy but my skin is flawless and you're looking kinda lumpy

--Jade, The Ace of Spades

If only I were a beautiful biracial butterfly lika ha...

But no, my genes have cursed me to a life as a fucking white-ass MOTH.

i1higzLEghJX3.gif

DMeisterJ

Banned
You guys know the rules if drama goes down. You put it in a pastebin and PM it to the proper authorities so we can make a decision of who was in the right or wrong. Messy.

I hope B-Dex isn't gone. I like all of POP-GAF, even arte :)

You guys know the rules if drama goes down. You put it in a pastebin and PM it to the proper authorities so we can make a decision of who was in the right or wrong. Messy.

Never actually used Plugdj. What is the general premise/rules?

I have dropped in now and again to listen but never really saw the point of posting in it.

DMeisterJ

Banned
Never actually used Plugdj. What is the general premise/rules?

I have dropped in now and again to listen but never really saw the point of posting in it.

You make a playlist of YouTube songs to DJ for the room and when it's your turn, the first song on your playlist plays. That's basically it.

Trigger

I finally have a Vita game to play and of course I miss the tea. Also:

RT

JCX

Hmmm, just a thought, but I don't understand why Body Electric was so anticipated by the stans. Now that the dust has settled, Body Electric and Blue Velvet are definitely subpar moments in an otherwise flawless collection.

Hmmm...,

At least for me, it was the first new post-BTD song I heard. I still like it though, just not as much as Ride.

More drama? Damn, someone pastebin that bitch!

Trigger said:
I finally have a Vita game to play and of course I miss the tea.
What game gerl? I'm really looking forward to Persona 4 after all the positive reviews, and Playstation All-Stars on the same day?

BLISS

I'm glad to hear that GaGa isn't rushing ARTPOP. I need ha to clock them lessors out of the game.
Eh, I've come to the conclusion that there is no correlation between the quality of an album and how long it has taken to make said album.

I'd rather have pop artists using the Rihanna-cycle and pump out songs like an assembly line. There's bound to be diamonds between the turds.

Eh, I've come to the conclusion that there is no correlation between the quality of an album and how long it has taken to make said album.

I'd rather have pop artists using the Rihanna-cycle and pump out songs like and assembly line. There's bound to be diamonds between the turds.
Same here. Leona could have released Glassheart last summer and the only worthwhile tracks we would've missed out on are "Come Alive" and "Lovebird" (the highlights like "Glassheart" and "Trouble" and "Fireflies" were already final by then).

And the part that makes me saltiest is that she would've been competing with the likes of 4 rather than Rihanna, Adele, Taylor, et al. Grrr...

Milchjon

OK, after all these weeks I just have to ask:

Just who is this black chick from all of Pop GAF's favorite gifs?

(Obviously not talking about Whitney Houston, Opra, Rihanna or Tyra Banks. You know the one I mean)

royalan

Eh, I try to like Olly Murs, but he reminds me too much of what we might get if Adam Levine got into a fight with Michael Buble's wardrobe.

This song sounds like a Maroon 5 b-side.

Eh, I try to like Olly Murs, but he reminds me too much of what we might get if Adam Levine got into a fight with Michael Buble's wardrobe.

This song sounds like a Maroon 5 b-side.

I'm the total opposite. I hate Adam Levine... He sounds like a pitch too high all the time unlike songs from Olly like "Please Don't Let Me Go" where we know he can lower his tone.

EDIT: Will say it does sound like Misery though because of the chords in the lyrical parts while in the chorus it feels diff.

Delio

Drama.......meh

Anyways so hyped for 1D thread. My gif/img library is growing by the minute in anticipation.

BgIjq.gif

Also...Zayn was not nearly my favorite in the group till today....he is so photogenic its not fair :(

Bless all the 1D avatars I see now. The thread will be glorious. I just need help with links to the songs so people can hear them and such. I have plenty of images already.

Bless all the 1D avatars I see now. The thread will be glorious. I just need help with links to the songs so people can hear them and such. I have plenty of images already.

Yeah figured. I am mostly collecting/making gifs atm.

When do you plan on posting the thread?

Beatles who?

That would be a fun thread....potentially disastrous....but fun.

Also (reposting)

Just throwing this out there. What is the easiest way to add captions to a gif?

I capture image>add captions using live movie maker>convert to gif>finalize in photoshop.

However, its really inflexible and annoying if you want to adjust something. I could probably just do it all in photoshop but no clue how (can add text to all frames but having the text shift during different section I cannot do). Using photoshop 6. I think I must be missing some key photoshop mechanic lol.

Trigger

So has the whole 1D album leaked? Was it any good? I only heard one song.

Figures popgaf would admire one of the most self absorbed, insufferable, unlikeable women I've ever had the displeasure of laying my eyes on. That video, my god. 0_o

Come on, bring the gifs, bring the gifs.

New York is fabulous. The fact that she's cleaned up now and gotten classier is good too.

CFaG5.gif

Delio

Yeah figured. I am mostly collecting/making gifs atm.

When do you plan on posting the thread?

One Direction's "Take me home" Princes of Pop RETURN.

Although im LOVING the beatles hew haha. Anyways help me gurls. Where can i get some links so people can hear the songs? Im kinda looking at other OTs for albums for guidance.

Kyon

Banned
That would be a fun thread....potentially disastrous....but fun.

Also (reposting)

Just throwing this out there. What is the easiest way to add captions to a gif?

I capture image>add captions using live movie maker>convert to gif>finalize in photoshop.

However, its really inflexible and annoying if you want to adjust something. I could probably just do it all in photoshop but no clue how (can add text to all frames but having the text shift during different section I cannot do). Using photoshop 6. I think I must be mising some key photoshop mechanic lol.

If it was a regular thread it would have about 5 pages and lost in the archives. Might as well get Dat promo

So

1Direction OT| of The Beatles could never

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom