• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT3| Geo Da Silva > nails on chalkboard > Taylor Swift

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have little hope for Artpop, but maybe Gaga can prove me wrong. All the promo for it looks dumb.

Lana is already slaying with Paradise Edition. Album of the year.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
There's been promo?
There is?
j28QC.gif

j28QC.gif

j28QC.gif

j28QC.gif

j28QC.gif

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
You certainly tried hard. Its okay to like copy cats. I forgive you for liking Madonna's mini me.
i4zLTcrtoBPrz.gif

you are going to need to come harder than that stale shade
maybe stop listening to Lana and you might find the energy to write something clever instead of some monotone post that is inspired by her acidic vagina

#yourposttastelikepepsicolaafteritsgoneflat
i4zLTcrtoBPrz.gif

Oh. I've stopped checking for that stuff recently tbh; most things she says ends up being false anyway. That Ratchet duet doesn't seem to even be a duet anymore, lol.

Trigger

The album is still months from release. I doubt most of the information will be any good if only because Gaga has so much time to work and re-work stuff.

Mau ®

So tomorrow Xtina will perform "Make The World Move" on The Void, then she will perform "Just a Fool" on December on the same program.

What happened to the Your Body performance that was shot months ago? Did the post-editing budget ran out?

tumblr_lm5v2uzZQ01qewmu6o1_r2_500.gif

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
you are going to need to come harder than that stale shade
maybe stop listening to Lana and you might find the energy to write something clever instead of some monotone post that is inspired by her acidic vagina

#yourposttastelikepepsicolaafteritsgoneflat
i4zLTcrtoBPrz.gif

ivUFs33yAXrnd.gif

You'll be relevant when your ass aint flat. You are welcome to admire my flawlessness like anyone else anyway.
i4zLTcrtoBPrz.gif

Kyon

Banned
So tomorrow Xtina will perform "Make The World Move" on The Void, then she will perform "Just a Fool" on December on the same program.

What happened to the Your Body performance that was shot months ago? Did the post-editing budget ran out?

tumblr_lm5v2uzZQ01qewmu6o1_r2_500.gif

God I don't give a shit about duets.

I want a LTBL, YB, CF medley -___-

PowderedToast

i love born this way but i don't really trust that gaga knows what is good about her music, she seems a bit wishy washy and clueless honestly

i love born this way but i don't really trust that gaga knows what is good about her music, she seems a bit wishy washy and clueless honestly

lol TBH I don't have a ton of love for Gaga's music
outside of Poker Face and Bad Romance
......however, the music videos are always great.

I am very interested to see what direction she goes in with her next album. I think it will go a long way to see if she truly is a legend or has just gotten by on being unconventional + shock value.

I'm done, I can never reply to those flat ass comments

i4zLTcrtoBPrz.gif

Point is Gaga will slay, is slaying and yall will deal

Foregone conclusion.

Majmun

All shade aside, I really can't wait for Artpop.

It's my most wanted album next year after Beyonce's, Mariah's, Janelle's, MIA's, Azealia Banks' and Rihanna's new album.

botty

Banned

Not Just a fool first? Make the world move... of all songs?

Album is out tomorrow, and the snippets aren't even on itunes yet.

iSP8WlSjKaNmC.gif

royalan

iSP8WlSjKaNmC.gif

I'm actually happy that she's performing Make The World Move.

It'll make for an exciting performance with CeeLo. He and Xtina will put on a great show together.

And it'll actually make the family audience who tunes into The Voice more likely to pick up her album.

A Blake duet closer to the Holidays will insure those Holiday sales.

All in all, I'm just happy that they've confirmed promotion extending beyond the launch of the album. That alone will guarantee Lotus performs better than Bionic.

Also happy that she's not limiting promotion to JUST the singles.

Kyon

Banned
No I'm being SERIOUS right now.. Lotus is out TOMORROW?

Plz GOD let this not be true

That means iTunes will download @ midnight O___O

iSP8WlSjKaNmC.gif

Face it sis, another unpopular era for our fave is imminent. Girflriend truly knows how to grab defeat from the jaws of victory.

RT

Sis, she could have charged $2000 per seat at her show and would still get a bigger attendance than Yawna Del Rey on her best day.

I'm sure watching someone awkwardly smack her river bass lips together and pick at her dress might be fun for you, but the rest of the world would prefer to watch someone entertaining. Next

botty

Banned

It'll make for an exciting performance with CeeLo. He and Xtina will put on a great show together.

And it'll actually make the family audience who tunes into The Voice more likely to pick up her album.

All in all, I'm just happy that they've confirmed promotion extending beyond the launch if the album. That alone will guarantee Lotus performs better than Bionic.

Do we know what the singles are? I will be quite annoyed if LTWM becomes a single over stuff like Cease Fire or Let There Be Love.

Face it sis, another unpopular era for our fave is imminent. Girflriend truly knows how to grab defeat from the jaws of victory.

I hope it at least is an era. Bionic was more of an "er..."

5zvrU.png

Bladenic

All in all, I'm just happy that they've confirmed promotion extending beyond the launch if the album. That alone will guarantee Lotus performs better than Bionic.

Not limiting promotion to singles sure did wonders for Bey and 4.

Yeah, well except Beyonce was promoting the least approachable songs on 4 during that era. 1+1, Run The World, Best Thing I've Never Had, etc. So much wasted potential. First single should have been Countdown, followed by End of Time, followed by Love On Top. #fuckedit

Though I LOVE Make The World Move, I wasn't really checking on it as a potential single. You never know how it'll be received though; if it does well on iTunes after the show then she should just stick with it as her next single. If the reception is meh then bitch needs to headline with Let There Be Love.

royalan

Do we know what the singles are? I will be quite annoyed if LTWM becomes a single over stuff like Cease Fire or Let There Be Love.

I hope it at least is an era. Bionic was more of an "er..."

5zvrU.png

Yeah, well except Beyonce was promoting the least approachable songs on 4 during that era. 1+1, Run The World, Best Thing I've Never Had, etc. So much wasted potential. First single should have been Countdown, followed by End of Time, followed by Love On Top. #fuckedit

Though I LOVE Make The World Move, I wasn't really checking on it as a potential single. You never know how it'll be received though; if it does well on iTunes after the show then she should just stick with it as her next single. If the reception is meh then bitch needs to headline with Let There Be Love.

Not confirmed yet, but Just a Fool became a heavy contender after being blessed by Kelly Clarkson. It's getting a LOT of positive country buzz, it would be stupid not to release it as a single at this point.

Let There Be Love and Army of Me are also contenders. I'll be satisfied with any of those. Just as long as its not fucking Blank Page.

Also, I don't see MTWM having worldwide hit potential. But stranger things have happened, and I agree that it's the most fitting song in the album to perform if The Voice, specifically.

royalan

Also, can I just say as an aside that I'm ALREADY over this fucking iPhone? Seriously, the WORST on-screen keyboard of any device I have ever used. Total shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom