• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT3| Geo Da Silva > nails on chalkboard > Taylor Swift

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone link me to the best Patra songs, por favor. I need to get myself an educayyyyyshioooooooooon.
ibfJ1kb0O4yk51.gif

royalan

I disagree and so does the rest of the horny Tweens.

zATTJ.gif

Fixed.

And don't count your eras before they hatch. They may get higher first week numbers. But I have no doubt in my mind that Litus will go on to have a longer more successful era overall (if Xtina is smart and releases Just a Fool as a single. ;___;)

the only ignorance that has been going on here was that mess you pull on the last
page about Lana shitting Gaga

like gurl not even Romney's supporters would believe that lie
ibjBlQD9oKxj6J.gif

I disagree and so does the rest of the world

zATTJ.gif

YAS! Expose dat blatant ignorance.

They will learn the truuf soon enough.

jzHkJ.gif

Fixed.

And don't count your eras before they hatch. They may get higher first week numbers. But I have no doubt in my mind that Litus will go on to have a longer more successful era overall (if Xtina is smart and releases Just a Fool as a single. ;___;)

Naw Xtincta is going to pull off the impressive feat of being incredibly front loaded AND sell like shit.

Sorry....

One Direction can only dream of achieving that level of failure.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
the only ignorance that has been going on here was that mess you pull on the last
page about Lana shitting Gaga

like gurl not even Romney's supporters would believe that lie

I disagree and so does the rest of the world

I'm done with this basic flat ass bitch. You don't even give me the thrill to shade. #Worthless
ifHkXAcRRZiaS.gif

Equally irrelevant? Oh gosh. To the history books with you. I know she's reggae which is pretty much a underexposed genre-- especially in this day and age, but you can't drag someone you know nothing about...

She had a prime (Azelia has none) and is way past it now-- you could probably call her irrelevant which still wouldn't do you any good seeing that she wouldn't need to be relevant having a legacy you're unaware of and all.

You probably only appreciate people that are currently mainstream (notes the Lana in your DP) and Patra is more than likely way beyond your time. It's ok though because I'm here to educate.

Alexandra_Petting_Melody.gif

Teach em. Patra shits!
Pull Up to The Bumper
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NYwBtaXTg0o
Dip and Fall Back
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cj2IpTD8ZIw
Going to the Chapel
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IRpUTv1yYKk

Someone link me to the best Patra songs, por favor. I need to get myself an educayyyyyshioooooooooon.
ibfJ1kb0O4yk51.gif

royalan

YAS! Expose dat blatant ignorance.

They will learn the truuf soon enough.

jzHkJ.gif

Naw Xtincta is going to pull off the impressive feat of being incredibly front loaded AND sell like shit.

Sorry....

One Direction can only dream of achieving that level of failure.

How the hell has Lotus been frontloaded though? So far it's been the exact opposite. ;_____;

botty

Banned
Equally irrelevant? Oh gosh. To the history books with you. I know she's reggae which is pretty much a underexposed genre-- especially in this day and age, but you can't drag someone you know nothing about...

She had a prime (Azelia has none) and is way past it now-- you could probably call her irrelevant which still wouldn't do you any good seeing that she wouldn't need to be relevant having a legacy you're unaware of and all.

You probably only appreciate people that are currently mainstream (notes the Lana in your DP) and Patra is more than likely way beyond your time. It's ok though because I'm here to educate.

Spill the truthT.

nyevj7l.gif

How the hell has Lotus been frontloaded though? So far it's been the exact opposite. ;_____;
Oh I forget it's fans that buy album day one. So thats like....3 copies.....

If you guys pool your money and buy 4 more copies as gifts for relatives it can go UP week over week.

GO DO EET!

Ch...don't you have some Psy videos to contribute views to right now?

Maybe later. Working on my Take Me Home Review.

TBH I would never buy a Psy song....but I respect him and his story. Its nice to see someone who had been written off achieve such amazing breakout success. I don't want to hear any of his other work but I really do wish him the best because I think he probably is a good guy.

botty

Banned
Xtina's debut resulted in a BNA grammy, three #1s, and incredible commercial success. Where as 1D's debut resulted in three VMA awards.

Ya'll keep trying it, but Lotus is Xtina's 5th studio album after being in the industry for over a decade, and unless 1D takes a page from diaRIHanna's book they probably won't last long enough to make a 4th album.

legendtinahpkcg.gif

royalan

Xtina's debut resulted in a BNA grammy, three #1s, and incredible commercial success. Where as 1D's debut resulted in three VMA awards.

Ya'll keep trying it, but Lotus is Xtina's 5th studio album after being in the industry for over a decade, and unless 1D takes a page from diaRIHanna's book they probably won't last long enough to make a 4th album.

legendtinahpkcg.gif

Where's the motherfuckin lie at tho sis!?!?!? Yassssssss!!!

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_

legendtinahpkcg.gif

a whole decade in the industry and she still seems like she hasn't learned anything from it
never was a problem with Britney
's people

if Xtina can still make albums after a massive flop than 1D's 4th album is basically confirmed
legendtinahpkcg.gif

ICONA POP ICONA POP ICONA POP ICONA POP ICONA POP ICONA POP ICONA POP ICONA POP ICONA POP ICONA POP ICONA POP ICONA POP ICONA POP ICONA POP ICONA POP ICONA POP ICONA POP ICONA POP ICONA POP ICONA POP ICONA POP ICONA POP ICONA POP ICONA POP ICONA POP ICONA POP ICONA POP ICONA POP ICONA POP ICONA POP ICONA POP ICONA POP ICONA POP ICONA POP ICONA POP ICONA POP ICONA POP ICONA POP ICONA POP ICONA POP ICONA POP ICONA POP ICONA POP ICONA POP ICONA POP ICONA POP ICONA POP ICONA POP ICONA POP ICONA POP ICONA POP ICONA POP ICONA POP ICONA POP ICONA POP ICONA POP ICONA POP ICONA POP ICONA POP ICONA POP ICONA POP ICONA POP ICONA POP ICONA POP ICONA POP ICONA POP ICONA POP ICONA POP ICONA POP ICONA POP ICONA POP ICONA POP ICONA POP ICONA POP ICONA POP ICONA POP ICONA POP ICONA POP ICONA POP ICONA POP ICONA POP ICONA POP ICONA POP ICONA POP ICONA POP ICONA POP ICONA POP ICONA POP ICONA POP ICONA POP ICONA POP ICONA POP ICONA POP ICONA POP ICONA POP ICONA POPICONA POP ICONA POP ICONA POP ICONA POP ICONA POP ICONA POP ICONA POP ICONA POP ICONA POP ICONA POP ICONA POP ICONA POP ICONA POP ICONA POP ICONA POP ICONA POP ICONA POP ICONA POP ICONA POP ICONA POP ICONA POP ICONA POP ICONA POP ICONA POP ICONA POP ICONA POP ICONA POP ICONA POP ICONA POP ICONA POP ICONA POP ICONA POPICONA POP ICONA POP ICONA POP ICONA POP ICONA POP ICONA POP ICONA POP ICONA POP

qw1Oh.gif

xUacs.gif

MYtXI.gif

ICONA POP ICONA POP ICONA POP ICONA POP ICONA POP ICONA POP ICONA POP ICONA POP ICONA POP ICONA POP ICONA POP ICONA POP ICONA POP ICONA POP ICONA POP ICONA POP ICONA POP ICONA POP ICONA POP ICONA POP ICONA POP ICONA POP ICONA POP ICONA POP ICONA POP ICONA POP ICONA POP ICONA POP ICONA POP ICONA POP ICONA POP ICONA POP ICONA POP ICONA POP ICONA POP ICONA POP ICONA POP ICONA POP ICONA POP ICONA POP ICON

Wha......

dA200.gif

I didn't even need to look it up to know its irrelevancy.

Kyon

Banned
Please GODNEY don't let this flop. The world drags Xtina enough as it is ;__; ppl deserve a break. Why can't HOMEWRECK ICIA FLOP?

royalan

Thanks for the Patra links. I'm not sure if she's for me.

Now I know you say this with full knowledge of the HDD predictions, sis...kiiiiii
ibfJ1kb0O4yk51.gif

Those predictions are disheartening, but they're also effected by the fact that Xtina has done so little promo thus far. If she really DOES go Promotina this week then that's a major factor HDD couldn't account for and she could very easy surpass those early predictions.

By how much is anyone's guess though.

Aguila

#ICONIC
ICONA POP ICONA POP ICONA POP ICONA POP ICONA POP ICONA POP ICONA POP ICONA POP ICONA POP ICONA POP ICONA POP ICONA POP ICONA POP ICONA POP ICONA POP ICONA POP ICONA POP ICONA POP ICONA POP ICONA POP ICONA POP ICONA POP ICONA POP ICONA POP ICONA POP ICONA POP ICONA POP ICONA POP ICONA POP ICONA POP ICONA POP ICONA POP ICONA POP ICONA POP ICONA POP ICONA POP ICONA POP ICONA POP ICONA POP ICONA POP ICONA POP ICONA POP ICONA POP ICONA POP ICONA POP ICONA POP ICONA POP ICONA POP ICONA POP ICONA POP ICONA POP ICONA POP ICONA POP ICONA POP ICONA POP ICONA POP ICONA POP ICONA POP ICONA POP ICONA POP ICONA POP ICONA POP ICONA POP ICONA POP ICONA POP ICONA POP ICONA POP ICONA POP ICONA POP ICONA POP ICONA POP ICONA POP ICONA POP ICONA POP ICONA POP ICONA POP ICONA POP ICONA POP ICONA POP ICONA POP ICONA POP ICONA POP ICONA POP ICONA POP ICONA POP ICONA POP ICONA POP ICONA POP ICONA POP ICONA POP ICONA POP ICONA POP ICONA POP ICONA POP ICONA POP ICONA POPICONA POP ICONA POP ICONA POP ICONA POP ICONA POP ICONA POP ICONA POP ICONA POP ICONA POP ICONA POP ICONA POP ICONA POP ICONA POP ICONA POP ICONA POP ICONA POP ICONA POP ICONA POP ICONA POP ICONA POP ICONA POP ICONA POP ICONA POP ICONA POP ICONA POP ICONA POP ICONA POP ICONA POP ICONA POP ICONA POP ICONA POP ICONA POPICONA POP ICONA POP ICONA POP ICONA POP ICONA POP ICONA POP ICONA POP ICONA POP

qw1Oh.gif

xUacs.gif

MYtXI.gif

YASSSSSSS! Icona Pop will slay your EDM faves next year.

ib0GjJ8GS7CRnn.gif

botty

Banned
a whole decade in the industry and she still seems like she hasn't learned anything from it
never was a problem with Britney
's people

if Xtina can still make albums after a massive flop than 1D's 4th album is basically confirmed
legendtinahpkcg.gif

I'm not trying to say a 4th 1D album is impossible -- especially in a world where you can release 2 albums yearly -- but even you are aware that your boys have an expiration date:

Boy bands don't last, there will always be a new group to take the spot of the old, its always been like this and I don't see it changing because the appeal wears off. No one is pretending 1D is going to be here 5 years from now but that doesn't mean we can't enjoy them while they are here, gotta live while we are young.

legendtinahpkcg.gif

Those predictions are disheartening, but they're also effected by the fact that Xtina has done so little promo thus far. If she really DOES go Promotina this week then that's a major factor HDD couldn't account for and she could very easy surpass those early predictions.

By how much is anyone's guess though.

I think she'll be fine when everything's all said and done. It seems like she and/or RCA have chosen to play the long game with this record, kind of like Kelly's Stronger (which debuted with pretty awful numbers but eventually went platinum).

DID HER BASTARD CHILD INSPIRE IT?

CAUSE WHORES WHO LIE TO THEIR CHILDREN ABOUT THEIR FATHERS ARE GOING TO BE IN HELL ON FIRE

ibtlEGfEaii1jQ.gif

I'm not trying to say a 4th 1D album is impossible -- especially in a world where you can release 2 albums yearly -- but even you are aware that your boys have an expiration date:

legendtinahpkcg.gif

To be heard I never did buy the whole idea of "expiration dates" on artists. If you take ANY new artists no matter how good/bad they may be the chances of them still being around and making relevant music 5 years later is fairly slim. Do I expect people to be talking about Lana Del Rey, Florence + The Machine, One Direction, or Fun five years from now? No....not really. However, that doesn't change how I think about them now.

Impossible to know the future. Chances are One Direction will fade as that is a common occurrence....however, there is no reason why they cannot last if they are willing to put the work in and have a bit of luck.

Either way. I will enjoy music.

2rxGC.gif

royalan

It's not that boybands (or groups in general) can't be successful and have longevity. It's the talentless ones that coast on the personality trends of the moment that can't.

It's not that boybands (or groups in general) can't be successful and have longevity. It's the talentless ones that coast on the personality trends of the moment that can't.

Give me a break. Very very few artists of any genre have any real talent for artistic expression as teenagers...........judging them now is just ignorant.

UZbae.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom