• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT3| Geo Da Silva > nails on chalkboard > Taylor Swift

Status
Not open for further replies.

Koodo

Banned
http://www.plug.dj/pop-gaf/

iZWSKjowqYKLP.gif

I talk about an album cover I thought was real -> Turns out cover was a fan made -> I was trolled -> You accuse me of being a pedo for liking guys only a handful of years younger than me -> Then you call my a hypocrite

If you were talking about the album cover... why did you quote me? Did I post an album cover? I called you a hypocrite for your constant dragging of untalented performers, while stanning One Direction. Does that not a make you a hypocrite?

iu2zkxLePqRvC.gif

iUPptjEwjgDR1.gif

If your were talking about the album cover... why did you quote me? Did I post an album cover? I called you a hypocrite for your constant dragging of untalented performers, while stanning One Direction. Does that not a make you a hypocrite?

Lol I thought u were making fun of me for thinking the cover was real when it was fan made......and the actual cover being terrible and all.

Well this is awkward.

50JMa.gif

RT
Anyways back to discussion of REAL singers with REAL talent.

LCtNI.jpg

Kelly releasing Catch My Breath music video tomorrow.

Will be at the AMA's on the 18th.

Followed by Ellen on the 20th.

Also heard that they will be releasing a Don't Rush music video on the 19th.

November is shaping up to be a good month.

R8ev7.png
Exemplary post, if I say so myself.

CATCH MY BREATH VIDEO NOVEMBER 12TH YA'LL, DON'T FORGET.
KELLY WILL SHINE BRIGHTER THAN RIHFILL EVER COULD.

tumblr_mcznlspzqg1qawvk0o1_500.gif

#SEETHE
#CatchMyBreathWorldDomination2012
#TheTrueVocalChameleon

RubyFaith

Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Psy was called the King of Pop by someone I don't even want to know's identification right now.

I am glad I was never got into the current Psy craze and I was wonderfully oblivious to Gangman style.

Don't get me wrong. I thought the video was hilarious and contributes way too many views. I am also very grateful that he is going to dethrone "Baby" as the #1 Youtube video of all time.

However, he is just a flash in the pan and I have ZERO interest in anything else he does. After this year he is a nobody going nowhere.

RubyFaith

I am glad I was never got into the current Psy craze and I was wonderfully oblivious to Gangman style.

The kpop forum I frequent on never ceases to talk about him. It feels bad when a man whose been out for 15 years but never received attention until he makes the biggest joke song ever in existence become the armor that puts down my faves.

Can't deal with the tom foolery.

5zvrU.png

Wilsongt

Don't get me wrong. I thought the video was hilarious and contributes way too many views. I am also very grateful that he is going to dethrone "Baby" as the #1 Youtube video of all time.

However, he is just a flash in the pan and I have ZERO interest in anything else he does. After this year he is a nobody going nowhere.

tumblr_mbr4x4O4Xg1rrc78e.gif

2rxGC.gif

Yay I am not alone.

<3

I may stan for others from time to time....but Kelly is and will always be #1 in my heart.......
You are never alone waffy. :)

tumblr_m8s7gj16aQ1qjdybfo1_500.gif

I'm the same. Kelly will forever be my fave, no matter who comes along. For a moment, my judgment became clouded when GaGa came along, but I repented and corrected my sin. Kelly is just so darn good, and her personality is second to none. I'm definitely a life long fan. One of these days I'm going to have to see her in concert. That's the only thing in this life that I really want to do, and I hope I get the chance someday.

lotus-smiley.gif
lotus-smiley.gif
lotus-smiley.gif

DIVINE
Let There Be Love (this is going to take the club scene by storm)
Just A Fool (duet of the year right here; my sing-along favorite)
Blank Page ("Hearts stop, beat as one together" bit is sublime to listen to)
Cease Fire (epic build-up, tribal/huge beats pump me up)

GREAT
Make the World Move (powerful; would love hear it live)
Army of Me (Fighter 2.0, fuck yes)
Your Body (where is the promo for this?)
Best of Me (another Fighter 2.0; I'm a sucker for the drums)
Light Up the Sky (inspirational)

GOOD
Lotus Intro
Around the World
Empty Words
Shut Up

OK
Red Hot Kinda Love
Sing For Me
Circles

lotus-smiley.gif
lotus-smiley.gif
lotus-smiley.gif

You are never alone waffy. :)

tumblr_m8s7gj16aQ1qjdybfo1_500.gif

I'm the same. Kelly will forever be my fave, no matter who comes along. For a moment, my judgment became clouded when GaGa came along, but I repented and corrected my sin. Kelly is just so darn good, and her personality is second to none. I'm definitely a life long fan. One of these days I'm going to have to see her in concert. That's the only thing in this life that I really want to do, and I hope I get the chance someday.

Yup I have yet to see her in concert as well. Seems like there is always something coming up...whether it be money issues, work, school, or her not coming to my city since I am in a smaller market :(

She is so damn amazing though. So real and has great perspective. She takes songs I don't even like from other artists and makes them amazing. I have well over 100 Covers in my youtube favorites. She SLAYS those covers........she should be banned for making the original artists look terrible. I can't even listen to Brits "version" of Till the World Ends anymore after Kelly slayed it.

Yup I have yet to see her in concert as well. Seems like there is always something coming up...whether it be money issues, work, school, or her not coming to me city since I am in a smaller market :(

She is so damn amazing though. So real and has great perspective. She takes songs I don't even like from other artists and makes them amazing. I have well over 100 Covers in my youtube favorites. She SLAYS those covers........she should be banned for making the original artists look terrible. I can't even listen to Brits "version" of Till the World Ends anymore after Kelly slayed it.
I sure hope you get to see Kelly Clarkson live one day then. :) All of us Kelly fans should be able to see her at least once. I talk to people who have seen her more than once, and I'm just in awe. I'm here hoping to just see her once, so I'm definitely jealous of those who get to see her. I definitely agree with you about her covers, they are great. My top two favorite covers Kelly has done are "Top of the World" by Patty Griffin, and Katy Perry's "Wide Awake". I also think I like her cover of Coldplay's "Fix You", but I haven't heard that one in a bit. All of the covers she has done has floored me, though. One thing is for sure, I'm so glad that she decided to become a singer. Music wouldn't be the same without Kelly Clarkson, tbh.

I sure hope you get to see Kelly Clarkson live one day then. :) All of us Kelly fans should be able to see her at least once. I talk to people who have seen her more than once, and I'm just in awe. I'm here hoping to just see her once, so I'm definitely jealous of those who get to see her. I definitely agree with you about her covers, they are great. My top two favorite covers Kelly has done are "Top of the World" by Patty Griffin, and Katy Perry's "Wide Awake". I also think I like her cover of Coldplay's "Fix You", but I haven't heard that one in a bit. All of the covers she has done has floored me, though. One thing is for sure, I'm so glad that she decided to become a singer. Music wouldn't be the same without Kelly Clarkson, tbh.

Totally. I am not sure I would even be into music today without her. Breakaway was the first album I ever purchased for myself (9th/10th grade me thinks....had just turned 16) and my obsession began. She is a legend to me......

UZbae.gif

WaKAd.gif

Also....god dammit I need Kelly gifs......

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
Also have you WATCHED that interview. That Chatty Man guy is hilarious.

I barely discovered the interview so I will watch it tomorrow. And yes I love that show and when my faves go on it, wish the US had someone like him.

______

On a different note: Hurt used to be my favorite Xtina song and I can now certainly say that Cease Fire has taken its place

I barely discovered the interview so I will watch it tomorrow. And yes I love that show and when my faves go on it, wish the US had someone like him.

______

On a different note: Hurt used to be my favorite Xtina song and I can now certainly say that Cease Fire has taken its place

I have always had a soft spot for Beautiful and and Hurt. Cease fire is good but meh.....

...and yeah. US needs someone like Carr. Where you never quite know what you will be asked.

royalan

OoooooOOOOooooo

Azelia is like the Urban Patra

Dark, sexy, multi talented and energetic.

tumblr_m620cpmnkL1qipmbbo1_500.gif

No.

No.

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO.

We will not be comparing Azealia Banks-her-relevance-off-a-cliff to Patrus Christ. Azealia's got nothing on Patra's groove and rawness.

Man, I really wish Island flavor would make a comeback on the world stage.

RubyFaith

No.

No.

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO.

We will not be comparing Azealia Banks-her-relevance-off-a-cliff to Patrus Christ. Azealia's got nothing on Patra's groove and rawness.

Man, I really wish Island flavor would make a comeback on the world stage.

She's the closest thing to reminding me of her (with the exception of that Satanic crayon CG video that is Atlantis)

:[

Way to help end such a great page with trash when it started off with epic dragging, followed my a heartfelt interlude........

WHY MUST YOU RUIN EVERYTHING?

68gXh.gif

#oops

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom