• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT3| Geo Da Silva > nails on chalkboard > Taylor Swift

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ties

Banned
4skin's promo wasn't just limited to Surrogance's fake pregnancy.

wFFN6.gif

Even with VMA, BBMA, and other high profile performances she still couldn't get a single hit on the album.

Poor dat.

I still use 4 though.
4lop had the worst opening sales for a beyoka album, and had no hits. None of her "promo" worked.

wFFN6.gif
Starting the page off with more Bey drag.

Kyon

Banned
Just a few more seconds and all 3 albums will be downloaded.

EDIT: Streaming American while its downloading(what kind of flawless new feature from AppleSUS?)

My first listen

OMG

EVERYTHING

iITHRH4wHeYtK.gif
iITHRH4wHeYtK.gif
iITHRH4wHeYtK.gif
iITHRH4wHeYtK.gif
iITHRH4wHeYtK.gif
iITHRH4wHeYtK.gif

botty

Banned
Lotus Intro - Musically inspired by Aguilera's love of chill-out electronica (a demo of this song originally featured a sample of M83's "Midnight City" that ultimately wasn't cleared)

- Billboard

We were wrong, we were SO WRONG.
igQL9270jRENO.jpg

SaintZ

I don't have credit in my iTunes account but I'll buy Paradise tomorrow (I need my physical copy tbh). Is Burning Desire an iTunes exclusive tho?

Dark chocolate curls tickled the naked skin of her tan shoulder as pink pouty lips grazed the bare skin. The room was silent for the exception of the sound of clothes being removed. In the dark room the moon illuminating the huge bed covered with white sheets. It was like any other hotel room. Plain painted walls and the required furnishings needed for guest to enjoy their stay.

The observation of the room was cut short as her honey orbs slid short, a gasp echoing through the room as his skilled long fingers toyed with core. She was wet and he could feel it. The bulge in his jeans becoming very uncomfortable. She slipped here hand down his tone chest until it reached just above the waist band of his black boxers. He moaned impatiently. As she slowly removed the clothing for his body only to hear him his as the cool air hit his harden member.

tumblr_mcvh1xRMt81ru8ygto2_400.gif

Grey orbs locked with honey and she knew what he wanted. She anticipated this much. She kissed him. Biting his lower lip begging for entrance which is allowed her. Her mouth occupying his, her hand slither down his muscular physique and began to glide her petit hands up and down at a steady pace. She swallow the moan that was bubbling in his throat breaking for air, she sucked the hot skin that just beneath his ear.

She kissed her way down and replaced her hands with her mouth. She licked the tip. Tasting his pre-cum. She saw his grey orbs staring at her half closed lids. Then she took him all into her mouth causing him to title his head back. Moaning. Grunting. Struggling to breath as she begin to lick his length alternating with sucking and scraping her teeth along his member while massage his balls. Deep throating him as her cummed in her mouth. Panting above her heavily.

She looked at him and smirked as her picked her up and flung her onto the white clouds. She licked her lips.

“Delicious”

He didn’t respond but attacked her lips. Tasted himself as her explored her oral cavity. Kissing her neck continuing through the valley of her breast on to stop at the top of her lacey pink boy shorts peeling it off with his teeth. He kissed his way up to the flesh she so desperately wanted him to touch. His hot breath hovering over her sensitive area. Blowing on it. Desperation took over has her hands tangled themselves into the chocolate locks shoving his head closer to where she wanted to be touched.

“Impatient I see”

His voice husky and deep. His accent just made her want to cum right there.

tumblr_mcpyxyXAjr1r5pm10o1_500.gif

“Please. I need you now.”

“Beg for it”

“Please I want it”

“What do you want?”

“I want you to lick my pussy and then fuck me hard”

“Say my name”

“Harry”
tumblr_mcvmwlTId11r8dkk1o1_500.gif

sweet dreams
bvIjn.gif

Status