• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT3| Geo Da Silva > nails on chalkboard > Taylor Swift

Status
Not open for further replies.

royalan

So, not only did it receive massive pre-release buzz, but now that the album is out "Just A Fool" is already ranked as the most popular song on the album along with "Let There Be Love".

JAF and LTBL double single release, tbh...

Kyon

Banned
LTBL pop bars. DEW IT Tina RELEASE THE SMASH HIT
God knows you won't promote Your Body so just dump it

iITHRH4wHeYtK.gif
iITHRH4wHeYtK.gif
iITHRH4wHeYtK.gif
iITHRH4wHeYtK.gif
iITHRH4wHeYtK.gif
iITHRH4wHeYtK.gif

MThanded

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
What's the deal with Lotus? I see it is only 5.99 on Amazon. I might grab it.

Edit: I'm currently previewing the album. I don't think this is for me. I was hoping more of the album was going to be like Your Body. It's not.

Kyon

Banned

Edit: I'm currently previewing the album. I don't think this is for me. I was hoping more of the album was going to be like Your Body. It's not.

Xtina doesn't know what's going on either it seems SMH

lol anyway you would probably like Let There Be Love if you like Your Body, it's the dancey-est song on the album besides YB

Majmun

Having two WORLDtours who were a massive SUCCESS definitely makes you local...
What kind of logic is that??

The Beyonce Experience WORLDtour grossed $90 million
I am... WORLDtour grossed $119.5 million

Britney's last tour grossed $68.7 million WORLDwide, just for a comparison.

If by local you mean THE UNIVERSE, then I guess you're right.

BYE
ibeKzQY8O4jqMh.gif

Kyon

Banned
Now Bey is the Queen of the Universe don't know why anyone would disagree tbh BUT not TEW much mentioning Femme Fatale Tour.

Post the Circus Tour which was 131 mill gross also out at the same time frame as the I Am tour. Not a good comparison to do what you did to get a point across but its fair to compare things in the same time frame .

Majmun

Now Bey is the Queen of the Universe don't know why anyone would disagree tbh BUT not TEW much mentioning Femme Fatale Tour.

Post the Circus Tour which was 131 mill gross also out at the same time frame as the I Am tour. Not a good comparison

Posted the Femme Fatale Tour to prove that a massive star like Britney could gross less than a "local" star.

Also found this in wiki:

Run the World single perfromance

The single peaked only at number 29 on the US Billboard Hot 100.[166] Its commercial reception was better in Oceania and some European territories. It peaked inside the top ten positions in Australia, Japan, the Netherlands, New Zealand, Belgian Singles Chart (Wallonia), and Norway. Further more, it reached the Top 20 in Ireland, the UK, France, Canada, and Belgian Singles Chart (Flanders)

Flop the World was basically a bigger worldwide hit than Your Body

ibpVdv2yCThfBu.gif

Kyon

Banned
OHHHHHH got it.

Though the interesting thing to note is that the FF tour grossed twice as much as the Onyx Hotel tour (RIP one of the best tours ever created)

Though she didnt have as many dates plus the fact that she had the knee injury and cancelled the tour to marry that skeeze.

MThanded

Buy the whole thing plz fanks
Why would I rebuy? I already have the first part of the album?

You want me to buy Born To Die: Paradise Edition when I already have 15 tracks off of it? When I could buy Paradise for 3.99? I can't really justify that purchase. That's simple economics right there.

Kyon

Banned
Why would I rebuy? I already have the first part of the album?

You want me to buy Born To Die: Paradise Edition when I already have 15 tracks off of it? When I could buy Paradise for 3.99? That's simple economics right there.

Nooo I meant Paradise >__> atleast iTunes has Paradise separate lol

MThanded

Nooo I meant Paradise >__> atleast iTunes has Paradise separate lol

Oh yeah. I'm buying the whole thing. Sorry about the misunderstanding. Initially before today I thought the only way to get the tracks would be to buy born to die paradise edition. I'm glad I can just buy the complete paradise as a separate album.

royalan

Do the right thing.

Cop that copy of Lotus.

If you had any appreciation for Stripped you won't be sorry.

iSCyBZgEQFunz.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom