• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT3| Geo Da Silva > nails on chalkboard > Taylor Swift

Status
Not open for further replies.

Majmun

Well, Beyonce set the bar pretty high with 4. I doubt anyone will ever be able to match that amount of #1s in a single era. So I can see the point you're trying to make.

Beyonce won't have two album flops in a row, though.

I feel pretty bad for Xtina. Her status has become so non-iconic, unlike her flopping.
iXdNH2a7YT2Gz.gif

Da Fuck @ Thread Title?

The previous title was better.
i1fRZLpfgm6g3.gif

PowderedToast

4 is one of the best mainstream pop records i've heard in years, regardless of sales

first time i've felt she hit her potential as an album artist

solange will likely school bey when her new shit drops though

botty

Banned
Speaking of Gaga...

Today is The Fame Monster's birthday.

Lady Gaga ‏@ladygaga
#HappyBirthdayTheFameMonster a special day when you were born, your techno raver little sister is in my uterus she says hello in glowsticks

Praying that ARTPOP shares the same genes, unlike her bastard BTW child.

ibfuv4fUKpxksR.gif

BET's 106 & Park ‏@106andpark
.@NickiMinaj just wrote a 15K check to the Food Bank of New York!!! #NickiTheReUp #106Cares

What did your faves do today?

iPN9ZXKKGv9YV.gif

Sai-kun

Banned
TSwift's Trouble is my new everything. Fantastic song that hits so close to home that I invited it into the house and prepared a nice meal for it, and gave it some blankets so it could sleep on the couch.

Trigger

I am SCREAMING at the new thread title.

OT3 has been the best so far.

TSwift's Trouble is my new everything. Fantastic song that hits so close to home that I invited it into the house and prepared a nice meal for it, and gave it some blankets so it could sleep on the couch.

YES STAN HA

gIXNC.gif

Majmun

Had to leave the DJ Room. The ghosts had like 682 Ke$hit songs coming up
They were even playing fanmade Warrior SNIPPETS. What kind of desperate mess???
ib1W8c0jbCfsui.gif

And it was getting late. Can't wait for you heaux to return <3

Videos and singles in the OP have been updated.

This update was unusually time consuming
i7JBviU2YBe0D.gif

Great work, Aguila *.*

tumblr_mckfdjHf4z1qjplb4o1_cover.png

Go buy it this week, and support my fave! :)
I've never been so intrigued by an album before. I'm not sure I can survive the ARTPOP era.
Girl, I know! She is going to slay, and I can't wait. It's my most anticipated album currently. If it flops, the tears will flow.

Any new tracks on the Kelly compilation? I have all her cds.
You rock for having all of her CDs (I do too! :D). There are new songs on the album. There's "Catch My Breath", "Don't Rush", and "People Like Us". I was originally going to just get the new songs on Amazon MP3, but since it's going to be 5 bucks at Wal-Mart this Friday, I'm just going to get the CD.

You rock for having all of her CDs (I do too! :D). There are new songs on the album. There's "Catch My Breath", "Don't Rush", and "People Like Us". I was originally going to just get the new songs on Amazon MP3, but since it's going to be 5 bucks at Wal-Mart this Friday, I'm just going to get the CD.

Aw good plan! I'm in.

Trigger

A new Godney stan arrives?!

tumblr_mdrnpiDNL81r3ty02o1_r1_500.gif

If you buy the album through her website, you'll get the Smoakstack Sessions, Vol. 2 EP. It has five covers on it that (as far as I know) are not available anywhere else.

Yeah, and they're worth it too. Kelly's covers are immaculate and bereft of flaws.

Majmun

i just discovered this thread.

this is now my favorite thread.

Great timing. We were just having a discussion about Xtina's dick size.

I'm not an expert though. It could be the dragging, like Y2Kev noted earlier.
But I think it just appears to be smaller because everything surrounding it became larger.
A lot of men have this problem too when reaching certain body weight, I've heard.

i648FOoe4qMoX.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom