• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT3| Geo Da Silva > nails on chalkboard > Taylor Swift

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trigger

SEETHE AT CARLY RAE'S FLAWLESS VICTORY

EgJTv.gif

EgJTv.gif

3phemeral

When did Xtina steal Mae Mae from Queen Mimi? They drowned ha out. I only caught the end of the performance, I was told she lipped the intro. Did she?

Aguila

#ICONIC
Psy, once again, stole the show. Tell your faves to pack it up because they tried and failed to become a cultural phenomenon like Psyduck.

3phemeral

The drag stuff ruined it.

The only good part was the beginning, with the girls surrounding Xtina.

Really? I thought it was a little corny, but I can't hate. I'm just wondering what her thought process is. I guess they've given up on YB. What's the second single? I don't even know from these recent performances. I genuinely root for her, but it's hard to when she doesn't push herself to be what she says she wants to in those interviews.

botty

Banned
Really? I thought it was a little corny, but I can't hate. I'm just wondering what her thought process is. I guess they've given up on YB. What's the second single? I don't even know from these recent performances. I genuinely root for her, but it's hard to when she doesn't push herself to be what she says she wants to in those interviews.

The second single is just a fool. Which was decided due to the stans wanting her to have a modest hit.

3phemeral

The second single is just a fool. Which was decided due to the stans wanting her to have a modest hit.

Seems smarter if she performed that with Blake. Why'd she do MTWM first? Really strange promotional decisions this era. Seems like she's managing it all by herself.

Weapxn

Mikkelsexual
I just watched Kelly's AMA performance: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U25GS0vztFQ

1. Someone needs to GIF that Brandy approval at the end of this clip. Hahaha. Fantastic!

2. She was great. As usual. I have nothing else to say other than I wish they would have thrown out Miss Independent and Since U Been Gone for People Like Us and...I don't know. Something.

B-Dex

When the highlight of your award show is a Kelly Clarkson medley....

Glad I didn't waste time watching.

stronger and darkside remixes slay tho

SaintZ

I like this version a lot more than the one in the album.

In some flopolicious news:
Embarrassing Photos: Fans Refuse To Attend Keri Hilson Concert In Nigeria

When I heard about Keri Hilson arriving Abuja for the face of Sofa Lounge show, I was surprised because I felt there wasn’t enough hype and publicity. However thinking more about it, I pushed the thoughts aside, concluding that there might have been, but I missed it.

Unfortunately, people present at the show which took place at the International Conference Center, report that it was an outright flop, scantily attended, and sent me pictures below showing how empty the hall was.

YwYx7.jpg

nTpbI.jpg

Ftt6T.jpg

Normal ticket for the show cost: N7500, VIP: N20,000, VVIP: N500,000.

Whereas, early this month the Minister said, About Half of Abuja Households Earn Less than N30, 000 per Month.
Source.
oFiJG.gif

Mumei

I just watched Kelly's AMA performance: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U25GS0vztFQ

1. Someone needs to GIF that Brandy approval at the end of this clip. Hahaha. Fantastic!

2. She was great. As usual. I have nothing else to say other than I wish they would have thrown out Miss Independent and Since U Been Gone for People Like Us and...I don't know. Something.

Highlight of the show for me... though I missed P!nk and I hear that was good.

botty

Banned
ivnu1fkipviz7xuta.gif
Xtina News
ivnu1fkipviz7xuta.gif

My Review of the AMA "Lotus Medley" performance:

The performance started off beautiful: Christina was surrounded by contortionist wearing pink/sheer outfits, that moved as angelically as her pre-recorded vocals sounded. Christina was draped in lotus pink... which perfectly complimented her flawless tan. It was very reminiscent of Kylie's All The Lover's video/performance, minus the gay pandering and ridiculous sexploitation. However, the pandering reared its ugly head once she transitioned into Army of Me. Xtina's live vocals were terrible, but mostly due to her having a busted microphone that only picked up her notes half the time, and when it did she was doing those shouts most people hate. The final offense was how she turned Let There Be Love into a gay pandering disco song, instead of the faux-EDM song that I had fallen in love with. The queen's vocals continued to be really bizarre, and I can only assume that all the bizarre people surrounding her put her into a state of fear, which studies suggest have great affects on the voice. The performance was the most memorable of the night, whether you hated it, or loved it.

Grade: C+

ibe5AYaPHs3VWD.gif

Apparently the girl is Royalan Eden Sher. Eden is an actress on the show The Middle, and was doing some work with Lance "Hey, Girl Hey" Bass.

Did she lie?

legendtinahpkcg.gif

• Some images of Xtina

~During the best part of the Lotus Medly~

~Red Carpet~

~When two Queens get together~

The flaws have been marked ABSENT.

ik7Ev1jlwd8rR.gif

Blake SheltonVerified
‏@blakeshelton
Also performing my duet "Just A Fool" with my favorite little elf @TheRealXtina!!!!!

Xtina is probably trying to help him get a #1 song, like she did for Maroon 5 last year, and for Lil Kim, Mya, and St!nk a decade ago. Truly the humanitarian and voice of the generation.

in2CBeHwDtgUo.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom