• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT3| Geo Da Silva > nails on chalkboard > Taylor Swift

Status
Not open for further replies.

Satch

Banned
Have to say, xtina looks like she has lost a lot of weight in this gif but I had no idea her dental work was in such bad shape.

daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamN

go in, sis

itnZFBgcBqu2s.gif

I'm dying. Did you see Rihri bashing her crew?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=8jM1oqY_GaI

The nerve. Totally her fault and she blames the band? Any singer would have recovered in no time tbh.

Someone needs to gif the hell out of this.

If you think this is bad... my fave records every show, watches it immediately after and fines his band for mistakes. That wasn't as bad as far a mistakes go. She apologizes to the people watching and starts over. If anything, she comes off more professional* than i would have given get credit for.

*professional in the sense that she's involved in the process and she knows how its supposed to sound.

Edit: how's it her fault if the band and the backing track are out of sync tho?

Weapxn

Mikkelsexual
I'm dying. Did you see Rihri bashing her crew?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=8jM1oqY_GaI

The nerve. Totally her fault and she blames the band? Any singer would have recovered in no time tbh.

Someone needs to gif the hell out of this.
Yeah...sorry, that's not too bad. I work with performers for a living, and I've seen exponentially worse happen. I disagree with Rob; this doesn't make her look professional in the slightest. Drop the fucking attitude, princess. Shit goes wrong sometimes, and that was nothing in the grand scheme of things. She also wasn't "bashing her crew" though. She said they hadn't really rehearsed, and that was that.

Aguila

#ICONIC
The Figure 8 video is ok. The song still slays me tho.

I chase yo luv around a figure 8
I need you more than I can taaake
You promised forever and a day
And then you take it all awaaaay
waaaay
waaaay
waaaay
waaaay
waaaay
waaaay
waaaay
in8f67zFLtpKG.gif

Also, Alicia's album has leaked.

THE:MILKMAN

Hey, Mumei, how 'bout a Jessie Ware title?

At least reference some music that isn't trash.

How about a Jessie Ware, Paloma Faith and Lianne La Havas super title?

They have all worked together at some point and they get no love here at POPGAF.

Aguila

#ICONIC
Lotus' first week US sales are lower than Bionic's.

Will Xtina continue thriving in these harsh conditions?

iblt0jrZAGs4Zo.gif

I do feel kinda bad for her. How will this affect her career?

botty

Banned
I do feel kinda bad for her. How will this affect her career?

She can make as many albums as she wants. She has the money, and support to do it... even if she keeps flopping.

Low album sales really only effect newcomers severely, because there is nothing to really go forward with.

Xtina has already sold millions of albums, and singles. Has steady pay from the royalties of her iconic hits. 5 Grammys. The Voice pays her a lot of money.

Even if she continues to flop, I don't think her career is in jeopardy. I am just speaking rationally here, but if you want some hyperbole just wait a few days. THEY are coming.

SaintZ

RiRi set to get a number 1 alberm?!
WHEN BLACK FRIDAY COMES: Today's HITS album sales chart has just closed and we’re already peering into our crystal ball for next week, folks, thanks to one-day sales reports from those retailers around the country who haven’t succumbed to tryptophan shock. Heading into holiday weekend, our retail experts ask for your indulgence, with a greater than usual margin of error due to cranberry consumption. Look for Def Jam/IDJ chanteuse Rihanna’s Unapologetic to sell between 240-260k, her biggest debut ever, which is probably good enough to make her #1 next week. Atlantic’s Kid Rock takes advantage of his availability at iTunes for the first time with an estimate of 160-180k for his new, pro-Mitt Romney album, Rebel Soul. 19/Interscope American Idol winner Phillip Phillips’ The World from the Side of the Moon will bow with between 140-160k. Atlantic/Rhino’s Led Zeppelin CD/DVD Celebration, recorded at their much-ballyhooed reunion show at London’s 02 Arena in 2007, should do in the 90-100k range. Geffen diva Keyshia Cole’s Woman to Woman is on target for 75-85k, while 19/RCA Idol album Kelly Clarkson’s greatest hits compilation looks good for 45-50k. RCA Urban pop crossover star Pitbull’s Global Warning should do 35-40k, while Capitol stalwart Coldplay’s Live 2012 CD/DVD will sell in the 30-35k range. (11/20p)
Sauce.

i5sT71Vr2tTZC.gif

Aguila

#ICONIC
She can make as many albums as she wants. She has the money, and support to do it... even if she keeps flopping.

Low album sales really only effect newcomers severely, because there is nothing to really go forward with.

Xtina has already sold millions of albums, and singles. Has steady pay from the royalties of her iconic hits. 5 Grammys. The Voice pays her a lot of money.

Even if she continues to flop, I don't think her career is in jeopardy. I am just speaking rationally here, but if you want some hyperbole just wait a few days. THEY are coming.

I like rational answers. I guess I don't feel bad for her anymore; she is rich and PopGAF-famous, after all.

Edit: OH! Let's just take a moment to wonder how Lana (who is such an unknown artist in the US) managed to sell 81K in combined sales of Paradise and BTD without any promo (in the US).

igPxmaYzftLWR.gif

Majmun

Two flop albums in a row, though

ib2jVAiWacrR9N.gif

botty

Banned
I like rational answers. I guess I don't feel bad for her anymore; she is rich and PopGAF-famous, after all.

Edit: OH! Let's just take a moment to wonder how Lana (who is such an unknown artist in the US) managed to sell 81K in combined sales of Paradise and BTD without any promo (in the US).

igPxmaYzftLWR.gif

It's impressive.

Though, they just flopped on various degrees.

in2CBeHwDtgUo.gif

Satch

Banned
How about a Jessie Ware, Paloma Faith and Lianne La Havas super title?

They have all worked together at some point and they get no love here at POPGAF.

yeah thats great except many here in popgaf show their love for Jessie Ware

i stan Lianne and Paloma is a hew

bye

Cosmic Bus

pristine morning snow
idk, I won't pay enough attention to the thread once everyone comes back, so maybe someone else can make use of these down the road.

ibcDMG7krqHLj9.gif

ipLnc8eLpq29i.gif

iIdblH9ozFFGx.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom