• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT3| Geo Da Silva > nails on chalkboard > Taylor Swift

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyon

Banned
woTGR.gif
woTGR.gif
woTGR.gif
woTGR.gif
woTGR.gif
woTGR.gif
woTGR.gif
woTGR.gif

Kyon

Banned
Releasing a few months to a year apart = / = Releasing 2 years apart. Can y'all ADD?
fPFDh.gif

Although two albums were a year apart. Still. She sold albums unlike RIHANUS and Xtincta

Cynosure

It’s not just a coincidence that around the time Christina was at her peak, Broken Spearit was breaking down.

SSUCa.jpg

Broken Spearit just couldn't compare to Legendtina any longer.
Xtina punched shaved her it out of the game

LI5vv.jpg

Zutroy

1999: Baby One More Time (#1), Christina Aguilera (#1)
2000: Oops I Did It Again (#1), Mi Reflejo (#27), My Kind Of Christmas (#28)
2001: Britney (#1)
2002: Stripped (#2)
2003: In The Zone (#1)

Same number of albums in that period. One of them seems to have a more consistent chart position though
bhuHH.gif

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
PSY - GANGNAM STYLE (강남스타일) M/V

Justin Bieber - Baby ft. Ludacris

28alt1wdwu7p.gif

He loves both

correct, it goes like this

Gaga
Nicki Minaj
Ke$ha, Taylor Swift, 1D
Miley Cyrus, Paulina Rubio. Lana Del Rey

Nicki Minaj is only one level higher due to seeing her live
List is likely to change depending on relevancy

ibdbc19BZcnuP6.gif

royalan

I like Beautiful. ;__;

On the Metro kind of wore thin on me midway through.

Not sure how I feel about Every Now and Then.

Something New remains fierce.

royalan

So, I'm kinda obsessed with Juliette Simms' debut single (season 2 The Voice runner-up, and should have won, tbh...).

She kinda reminds me of an actually-talent Ashley Simpson, mixed with a little Grace Porter and The Nocturnals tea...

Wild Child

Trigger

So, I'm kinda obsessed with Juliette Simms' debut single (season 2 The Voice runner-up, and should have won, tbh...).

She kinda reminds me of an actually-talent Ashley Simpson, mixed with a little Grace Porter and The Nocturnals tea...

Wild Child

This song isn't too bad. Bopping.

Also: Ashley Simspon > Jessica Simpson.

royalan

Paying Solange the dust she deserves.

This song isn't too bad. Bopping.

Also: Ashley Simspon > Jessica Simpson.

I'm actually surprised at how much I'm bopping. Totally a local sound, but the first song to come out of this new crop of singing shows that I could actually imagine being played on radio (well, this and that song from that crack addict from the first season of X Factor, which actually did get some play in Philly).

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Paying Solange the dust she deserves.

I'm actually surprised at how much I'm bopping. Totally a local sound, but the first song to come out of this new crop of singing shows that I could actually imagine being played on radio (well, this and that song from that crack addict from the first season of X Factor, which actually did get some play in Philly).

A Xtina stan would surely know.

Trigger

How much of Warrior has leaked now?

It's somewhat telling that the US X-Factor only produced one person able to get radio play and he was just a third place runner up.

royalan

Ugh, I swear people flock to anything the tinniest bit Indie sounding these days...

That said, I didn't mind the new Solange track. The production is a little too sparse and the song a whole is meandering and doesn't really go anywhere, but I love her delivery.

I also love that vocal layering and harmonies seem to be back in vogue . There's a lot of it on Brandy's new album and even Xtina does a bit of it on Lotus.

B-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom