• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT3| Geo Da Silva > nails on chalkboard > Taylor Swift

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyon

Banned
What? Nobody is defending the Femme Fatale Tour here
xcABM.gif

As usual Xtincta Stans are IMAGINING THINGS. Like Xtincta having a career

xcABM.gif

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
As usual Xtincta Stans are IMAGINING THINGS. Like Xtincta having a career

xcABM.gif

So bitterly pressed that even Emotional Wreckney has released consistently better music than their fave over the same period.

xcABM.gif

Tour performances might be a different story except that, well...

xcABM.gif

Koodo

Banned
I'll keep it cute with the Soulsis if only because he admits his corpulent pig fave has also become a trainwreck of a performer.

Must be the touch of GODGA keeping him from becoming terminally deluded like the rest of the fatters.
zjJ0d.gif

Kyon

Banned
So bitterly pressed that even Emotional Wreckney has released consistently better music than their fave over the same period.

xcABM.gif

Tour performances might be a different story except that, well...

xcABM.gif

But did you lie?

xcABM.gif

Although with Tour speak I see where they're coming from. Having their fave CANCEL tours and probably cancel again next years tour must be making them dePRESSED.

xcABM.gif

DMeisterJ

Banned
Oh, but I still can.

Yesterday, they finally got around to releasing Leona's tribute to Barbra. When will your fave?

itxwPC91PmTpm.gif

Her playing karaoke with a song is something even Godney does on a regular basis. There is no world domination of her flop album, and therefore you can't clock us. It's the same with the fighters and Lotus. It's a shame that you stan for flops who are unable to clock a #1 album or single in the recent past, and are STRUGGLING for relevance.

iheartrihannaslayingbm0ptg.gif

Her playing karaoke with a song is something even Godney does on a regular basis. There is no world domination of her flop album, and therefore you can't clock us. It's the same with the fighters and Lotus. It's a shame that you stan for flops who are unable to clock a #1 album or single in the recent past, and are STRUGGLING for relevance.

iheartrihannaslayingbm0ptg.gif
You can PRETEND that sales are the only indicator of relevance, but then we'd have to admit that the likes of Phillip Phillips and Maroon 5 are somehow culturally significant.

I don't want to have to do that.

I'll keep it cute with the Soulsis if only because he admits his corpulent pig fave has also become a trainwreck of a performer.

Must be the touch of GODGA keeping him from becoming terminally deluded like the rest of the fatters.
zjJ0d.gif

Christina Aguilera is a complete trainwreck live, but the standards put on her are FAR higher than the standards you and your fellow stans set for Britney's quality performances. Britney wishes she could belt out a note and fuck it up like Christina seems to do ALL the time.

Christina's deficient compared to someone like Beyonce. Britney's deficient compared to someone like ME.

I'll let you keep it cute though ;) I wasn't starting an argument, was just venting about a pattern I'm seeing way too often from the Britney stanhood.

You can PRETEND that sales are the only indicator of relevance, but then we'd have to admit that the likes of Phillip Phillips and Maroon 5 are somehow culturally significant.

I don't want to have to do that.

They may be terrible but they ARE significant.....

Sales are actually a reasonably good indicator of relevance. Though there are many other factors. Just because someone is bad, or you don't like them, doesn't make them irrelevant.

Kyon

Banned
What name change are y'all talking about?

@Soul you aren't CLOCKING anything. Britney Stans here know what's going on with their faves. No one here is holding the FF tour as some MASTERPIECE. There is no pattern this is not supposed to be serious. Bye

ik3talg2of7rcamfy4.gif

@Soul you aren't CLOCKING anything. Britney Stans here know what's going on with their faves. Bye

ik3talg2of7rcamfy4.gif

The thread title sis

1) Wasn't trying to clock anyone, 2) Britney stans knowing what's going with their fave is exactly what I was venting about. Salaam

ik3talg2of7rcamfy4.gif

Artemisia

Banned

@Soul you aren't CLOCKING anything. Britney Stans here know what's going on with their faves. No one here is holding the FF tour as some MASTERPIECE. There is no pattern this is not supposed to be serious. Bye

ik3talg2of7rcamfy4.gif

That's not what he's saying tho

Britney stans only defend the FF tour and say it was enjoyable because it was Britney on the stage and not some other gerl. A tour with a performer who doesn't even try shouldn't become enjoyable just because the star is likable.

ik3talg2of7rcamfy4.gif

The thread title sis

1) Wasn't trying to clock anyone, 2) Britney stans knowing what's going with their fave is exactly what I was venting about. Salaam

ik3talg2of7rcamfy4.gif

iNNM5i6A33dvi.gif

Kyon

Banned
That's not what he's saying tho

Britney stans only defend the FF tour and say it was enjoyable because it was Britney on the stage and not some other gerl. A tour with a performer who doesn't even try shouldn't become enjoyable just because the star is

Britney Stans AREN'T defending the FF Tour how many times does this have to be said.

Also by your logic no one should enjoy a RIHANUS tour or a Perra tour right?

God knows they don't try live. But oh WAIT people actually pay to see them live.

Your no fun mentality is dismissed.

People want to see their faves in the flesh. Unless you've been to said concerts you now nothing of what it's like. It's one thing watching a YouTube video and actually being at a show.

ik3talg2of7rcamfy4.gif

botty

Banned
Xtina has never made an album as good as ITZ or Blackout and

never

will.

xcABM.gif

Stripped is better than both of those albums. Though, I wouldn't expect someone who has put a Shitney album on a pedestal to have a taste palette wide enough to judge something as godly as Stripped.

z63MU.gif

royalan

Christina Aguilera is a complete trainwreck live, but the standards put on her are FAR higher than the standards you and your fellow stans set for Britney's quality performances. Britney wishes she could belt out a note and fuck it up like Christina seems to do ALL the time.

Christina's deficient compared to someone like Beyonce. Britney's deficient compared to someone like ME.

I'll let you keep it cute though ;) I wasn't starting an argument, was just venting about a pattern I'm seeing way too often from the Britney stanhood.

And there's the sad truth.

As much as I have to admit that Lotus hasn't so far been the comeback I envisioned, it's also due to Xtina's own lack of effort. ;_;

Yes, and Stripped shits on most of Britney's discography. But that's no surprise. Xtina being a talented vocalist means she's been held up to a standard higher than Britney for most of their respective careers. And at no time has this been more apparent than right now.

Cynosure

Just like Xtincta can't compare to Britney since they debuted

Funny you say this because at that time Broken Spearit had to work like 10X harder to be even compared to the critically acclaimed Best new Artist

but look what has become of her now

ibr9IYrZJYrBZe.gif

burnt-out lifeless mess

she's has been ever since the Spearit Breaker shaved her out of the game

SSUCa.jpg

70dcK.gif

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
Stripped is better than both of those albums. Though, I wouldn't expect someone who has put a Shitney album on a pedestal to have a taste palette wide enough to judge something as godly as Stripped.

z63MU.gif

tumblr_lvbbpgYqmA1r10pkdo1_400.gif

Stripped is two good songs and 18 tracks of filler. Bye.

Funny you say this because at that time Broken Spearit had to work like 10X harder to be even compared to the critically acclaimed Best new Artist

but look what has become of her now

ibr9IYrZJYrBZe.gif

burnt-out lifeless mess

she's has been ever since the Spearit Breaker shaved her out of the game

SSUCa.jpg

This all reminds me that I think Xtina is far more attractive heavier (at least when she styles correctly) than she ever was thin.

hnnnng.gif (you know the one I am talking about)

Artemisia

Banned
Britney Stans AREN'T defending the FF Tour how many times does this have to be said.

Also by your logic no one should enjoy a RIHANUS tour or a Perra tour right?

God knows they don't try live. But oh WAIT people actually pay to see them live.

Your no fun mentality is dismissed.

People want to see their faves in the flesh. Unless you've been to said concerts you now nothing of what it's like. It's one thing watching a YouTube video and actually being at a show.

ik3talg2of7rcamfy4.gif

Both Rihallah and † Mother Perrysa † put more effort into their shows if only because they bring some kind of energy and sing live.

And I agree I know nothing about what it's like, but I just struggle to see why someone would want to see their fave like that instead of slaying.

royalan

Both Rihallah and † Mother Perrysa † put more effort into their shows if only because they bring some kind of energy and sing live.

And I agree I know nothing about what it's like, but I just struggle to see why someone would want to see their fave like that instead of slaying.

Psst. It's called Grade A delusion.

Kyon

Banned

Because Britney is still making great music that's why. And I already accepted that she won't be dancing like she used to anymore as much as I know she can.

Psst. It's called Grade A delusion.

Wouldn't expect and XTINCTA Stan to have READING COMPREHENSION. Like the DELUSIONS that your fave even though her spirit is INTACT isn't a WASHED UP FLOP who's only CONSISTENCY is putting out shit albums and remaining DOWN UNDER.

ik3talg2of7rcamfy4.gif

Instead of WORRYING about what SHITNEY is doing you should be worrying about your fave. That is your biggest problem. Y'all TALK shit on forums but have NOTHING to drag with so you come for Shitneys atrocity of recent performances.

TALK WITH YOUR WALLETS.

The delusion that your fave is slaying anything rn is the DEFINITION of that

ik3talg2of7rcamfy4.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom