• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT3| Geo Da Silva > nails on chalkboard > Taylor Swift

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nemesis_

because it's shit

i liked paradise

I saw you join and then leave you CUNT

lzobx.gif

Nemesis_

I *think* I edited my files though, to use a custom one. Maybe that's why. But it looks almost identical to the iTunes one now that I'm checking. wtf

Trigger I see that BORN TO DIE SHUNNING

Or maybe it's because I ripped it from a physical copy? IDK.

Trigger

Godels go buy the rest of Back to Black. The album is immaculate.

I *think* I edited my files though, to use a custom one. Maybe that's why. But it looks almost identical to the iTunes one now that I'm checking. wtf

Trigger I see that BORN TO DIE SHUNNING

Or maybe it's because I ripped it from a physical copy? IDK.

Born To Die is my least favorite track. I will continue paying it DUST.

The blue looks so much better.

Nemesis_

...do they not have a "Complete Album" button in the UK iTunes Store?

Shameful.

Doesn't Rihanna do well in the UK?

If so, the "Fill" function probably wasn't ready for launch. Maybe in a patch.

Godels go buy the rest of Back to Black. The album is immaculate.

Born To Die is my least favorite track. I will continue paying it DUST.

The blue looks so much better.

Botty's Blue(tm) is the best but his album is a mess tagging wise

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
...do they not have a "Complete Album" button in the UK iTunes Store?

Shameful.

I have a complete album button right here.

screenshot2012-12-01a0rkcl.png

Since I got my laptop and Spotify I haven't bothered to put most of my music on it so the few tracks I have on there are weird cloud tracks that I've bought randomly at one time or another.

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
Put your motherfuckin' phones up
Light ‘em up, oh yeah.
Put your motherfuckin' phones up
Light ‘em up.

iFURdyQP1fPg1.gif

Baby, all that matters,
Is the beautiful life,
Yeah, is the beautiful life,
Yeah, is the beautiful life.

Got through watching some videos on YouTube...

Ellie Goulding's "Figure 8" video - Sucks, sucks, sucks. I love the song, but this video is just disgustingly horrible. Her being on a bed is lame, her being in a chair is lame, and her being in red is lame. This song deserved to have an amazing video accompany it. Disappointed. Ellie, you let me down.

F-

Florence + The Machine's "Lover to Lover" video - What the heck did Flo do to the song? Blah. Not that I liked it to begin with, but the original version is better. The video, it's okay, nothing spectacular. I don't get the old dude, though. Flo is like, what, 25, and she is feeling up a grandpa? It's also "Lover to Lover" and yet, she is just with one lover? How does that make any sense? I loved that she was burning stuff, and that she let the ocean take her over. I guess that was a play on plenty of fish in the sea, I suppose, I'm not sure. That house she was in, ugh, what kind of mess? The cage on the door was very ratchet. I wonder where that place is located, hmm. It's probably just Christina's vacation house that she rents out to others in order to make a living nowadays.

C+

Mumei

waiT... let's not dive into gaming discussion.

Mumei doesn't like that.

tumblr_ll38g4xBjg1qbga2ro1_400.gif

Right. I'm not interested in having this topic be everyone's little safe spot to troll in ways that they would get banned for on Gaming Side. Save your trolling for each other's faves and leave the gaming shit out of it.

Consider this everyone's friendly warning.

Artemisia

Banned
Got through watching some videos on YouTube...

Ellie Goulding's "Figure 8" video - Sucks, sucks, sucks. I love the song, but this video is just disgustingly horrible. Her being on a bed is lame, her being in a chair is lame, and her being in red is lame. This song deserved to have an amazing video accompany it. Disappointed. Ellie, you let me down.

F-

Florence + The Machine's "Lover to Lover" video - What the heck did Flo do to the song? Blah. Not that I liked it to begin with, but the original version is better. The video, it's okay, nothing spectacular. I don't get the old dude, though. Flo is like, what, 25, and she is feeling up a grandpa? It's also "Lover to Lover" and yet, she is just with one lover? How does that make any sense? I loved that she was burning stuff, and that she let the ocean take her over. I guess that was a play on plenty of fish in the sea, I suppose, I'm not sure. That house she was in, ugh, what kind of mess? The cage on the door was very ratchet. I wonder where that place is located, hmm. It's probably just Christina's vacation house that she rents out to others in order to make a living nowadays.

C+

agree with both ratings.

My faves have let me down.

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
Right. I'm not interested in having this topic be everyone's little safe spot to troll in ways that they would get banned for on Gaming Side. Save your trolling for each other's faves and leave the gaming shit out of it.

Get them in LINE!

ibmcliMJBG1AkY.gif

DMeisterJ

Banned

GATHER THEM.

Shame some Pop gaffers can't have as much self-control as me. I'm really the only sane one here.

I was only half joking, though I can't use Hard Candy tbh

1. "Candy Shop"
2. "4 Minutes" (featuring Justin Timberlake and Timbaland)
3. "Give It 2 Me" (featuring Pharrell Williams)
4. "Heartbeat" (featuring Nicole Scherzinger)
5. "Miles Away"
6. "She's Not Me"
7. "Incredible"
8. "Beat Goes On" (featuring Kanye West)
9. "Dance 2night"
10. "Spanish Lesson"
11. "Devil Wouldn't Recognize You"
12. "Voices"

Bladenic

Femme Fatale is an auto tuned mess of an album with decent production and beats. Next. I should have just stuck with the singles, nothing here I can use except Trip to your heart or w/e it's called.

Also LOLOLOLOL at Second stanning Big Fat Bass, that is the biggest piece of shit in anyone's discography ever. Everyone should know to ignore her opinion from now on, stanning that song is the equivalent of a crime. Jail time would be adequate.

tumblr_mcs9webCw61r8bvzso1_250.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom