• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT3| Geo Da Silva > nails on chalkboard > Taylor Swift

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rih didn't have any promo. She didn't do the AMAs, she didn't perform on the Voice or on X-Factor, she wasn't really on mainstream media. Xtina stans has no excuse considering she is on TV

so the 777 tour was just for fun?

Come on now, the SNL performance, having a song on the top 10
Getting discounts, the 777 tour

come on
ibd2yIU6u8fjBb.gif

Right!?

And she did SNL. AND UK X Factor. AND she releases albums yearly.

Have ALL the seats, DMJ.

Guys beat me to it.

<3

DMeisterJ

Banned
When people say she didn't have promo they are talking about America. I don't consider SNL and Ellen promo when she did a lot more outside of the country. I agree she had European promo, but it was lackluster in America. I didn't know people said she had no promo across the pond because she most definitely did. SNL and Ellen for America is not really promo compared to what others have did like Today, good morning America, live with Kelly, etc that others like Brandy did but she didn't.

Nice to see you all checking for Rih tho

Bladenic

ibdxWa4nEaSNaL.gif

Amnesia Blanks still hasn't "cleared the samples" of her single. What will come out first, Final Fantasy Versus or BBD?

Flawless post and drag.

Also DMJ please stop brah, she had promo. Was it insane promo? No. Was itlackluster? No.

The last 3 pages I missed while sleeping have been insane. Messiest all thread tbh.

Styles

I saw Taylor when she came here last summer. For all the shit she gets over her live vocals The Lord sounded fantastic. Her first ever live performance of Eyes Open was truly eye opening. It was worth every penny. She shines when it is just her and the guitar.

But have you seen Maderppa?

ik6ha3n0gM6QH.gif

Reinvention Tour at Earls Court in London.

Worst act I've ever seen is a tie between Queens of the Stone Age (shitty sound) and Missy Elliot (just shit like most live rap acts).

Although Mariah may take the cake when I see her in January. Not holding my breath, I'm just going to get really drunk and heckle.

Koodo

Banned
Reinvention Tour at Earls Court in London.

Worst act I've ever seen is a tie between Queens of the Stone Age (shitty sound) and Missy Elliot (just shit like most live rap acts).

Although Mariah may take the cake when I see her in January. Not holding my breath, I'm just going to get really drunk and heckle.
I'm sure Mariah herself will have to jug down an entire pitcher when the time comes to perform Triumphant.

Nemesis_

I respect the fact that they're wrong and have stupid taste and are probably ugly, and I do it by belittling them.

I see no lies.

When people say she didn't have promo they are talking about America. I don't consider SNL and Ellen promo when she did a lot more outside of the country. I agree she had European promo, but it was lackluster in America. I didn't know people said she had no promo across the pond because she most definitely did. SNL and Ellen for America is not really promo compared to what others have did like Today, good morning America, live with Kelly, etc that others like Brandy did but she didn't.

Nice to see you all checking for Rih tho

I heard about the SEVEN STDs, SEVEN DOCTORs, SEVEN ASSAULTs tour almost every day in some form whether it was on the news in TV or on the radio on the way to work, and this is in Australia. She got ALL THE FUCKING PROMO from that MESS of a tour.

Has Xtina released her album yet?

It took two weeks to actually chart here, and even then it only debuted at #19. Australia, much like the rest of the world, isn't here for Xtina

I'm sure Mariah herself will have to jug down an entire pitcher when the time comes to perform Triumphant.

Did she release and album? Did Christina? I've heard their singles but haven't heard anything about their albums.

nadofa;ldfjadfj

Missed you bitch <3

Aww you're always so nice and have a good sense of humour :3

It took two weeks to actually chart here, and even then it only debuted at #19. Australia, much like the rest of the world, isn't here for Xtina

I see. How embarrassing.

i.e. your Wii U tweets

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom