• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT3| Geo Da Silva > nails on chalkboard > Taylor Swift

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nemesis_

I'm so thankful I didn't listen to GAF and especially GamingGAF. You guys can even ask Kyon, he hasn't had half of the problems that these "players" around here are having.

but whatever.

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
get banned with me, sis

ilMJWemrXiLDn.gif

No thanks, I will let you and Ties share the graveyard
Ties 10
ibxCyuoGazuRfE.gif

botty

Banned
I'm so thankful I didn't listen to GAF and especially GamingGAF. You guys can even ask Kyon, he hasn't had half of the problems that these "players" around here are having.

but whatever.

Don't know why I am shading Wii U when I'll end up getting it anyway.

syNmb.gif

Bladenic

It's finally happening ya'll. I'm listening to a Mummydonna album. Idk why but I went with Confessions instead of Ray of Light.

Tomorrow I will be purchasing clothes from H&M while I'm at it.

tumblr_ln9fpjjKaZ1qb967wo1_500.gif

Nemesis_

It's finally happening ya'll. I'm listening to a Mummydonna album. Idk why but I went with Confessions instead of Ray of Light.

Tomorrow I will be purchasing clothes from H&M while I'm at it.

tumblr_ln9fpjjKaZ1qb967wo1_500.gif

Confessions is a jam, I think you would like it better than Ray of Light though.

Not like any of her other discorgraphy is worth using though kiiiii

Bladenic

Confessions is a jam, I think you would like it better than Ray of Light though.

Not like any of her other discorgraphy is worth using though kiiiii

The only song I really like is Ray of Light, so that's why I was gonna go with that album. Oh well.

tumblr_ln7hp7fLUL1qb967wo1_500.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom