• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT3| Geo Da Silva > nails on chalkboard > Taylor Swift

Status
Not open for further replies.

Majmun

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=44943201&postcount=4

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=44943444&postcount=14

PRESSED mods alert
lmao.gif

Nemesis_

Both the new modes too.

#unbothered

If they hate it so much why are they in here? Mumei is more than happy to take the blow and wade through all the GIFs.

I've never had problems browsing POP-GAF so I can never relate to those jokes.

Lol I have.....I was a bitch to popgaf when I first joined. Crashing my browser constantly (and occasionally my PC).

Then I got my new 1500$ gaming PC and all is right in the world.

One year ago this video was released

Lady Gaga - Marry The Night

and it barely only has 48 M views

I still cannot stomach seeing it all through

"I'm gonna be a star, you know why?...... Because... I have nothing left to lose"

i2tEqNxgPbPOw.gif

TBH I really dislike ANY music video with extended openings. Even Paparazzi was almost too long.

That vid was an abomination. I don't think I ever watched it all the way through.

royalan

Not here for Gaga mini movies.

Much prefer her straight-up videos where she's being fierce and tongue-in-cheek.

Besides, if we're talking about her 7+ minute videos, Paparazzi still shits on all.

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
Umm ew no. Bad Romance remains unbothered.

Heck Telephone does.

I don't even know, so many fantastic clips.

Marius what is this betrayal

speaking of betrayals

ibxdNJJmIsnjEp.gif

But seriously Marry The Night is not good, but w/e she directed it
She still has better videos out there that put the rest to shame

I agree Roy.

Bad Romance will always be Gaga's iconic video for me...followed by Paparazzi and Poker Face. I still remember watching BR the first time. I was so stunned I just sat there for a minute. Then had to watch 3/4 more times just to wrap my head around it.

So epic.

Bladenic

I've never had problems browsing POP-GAF so I can never relate to those jokes.

This.

I'm not gonna lie, the gif pop GAF hate is annoying, and all it says to me is that some people really need a new damn computer instead of the Madonna era machines they use.

Speaking of pop GAF shade, there was a shade post in the 30 Rock S7 thread, random.

Nemesis_

This.

I'm not gonna lie, the gif pop GAF hate is annoying, and all it says to me is that some people really need a new damn computer instead of the Madonna era machines they use.

Speaking of pop GAF shade, there was a shade post in the 30 Rock S7 thread, random.

Yes, y'all need to upgrade your rigs yo'

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
This.

30eyerollcro9u.gif

PopGaf keeps getting that promo

Trigger

I try not to let POP-GAF dominate the topics that I post in, but it's funny when people randomly complain about us. I loved that one thread that backfired when someone tried to call us out.

Bad Romance will always be Gaga's iconic video for me...followed by Paparazzi and Poker Face. I still remember watching BR the first time. I was so stunned I just sat there for a minute. Then had to watch 3/4 more times just to wrap my head around it.

So epic.

Yg9dP.gif

I need to rewatch it.

DMeisterJ

Banned
This.

nnnnnnnnnnnnn

I'm done.

Tomodachi

I might be the only person in the world who never got the brilliance of the Bad Romance video.

Also, I think her best video is Judas. Yeah, you can start spamming that table-crushing gif.

I might be the only person in the world who never got the brilliance of the Bad Romance video.

Also, I think her best video is Judas. Yeah, you can start spamming that table-crushing gif.

Judas was very good....but I always felt like it lacked the "fun" element that her other videos had for me. Even Bad Romance was fun on a level.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom