• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT3| Geo Da Silva > nails on chalkboard > Taylor Swift

Status
Not open for further replies.

DMeisterJ

Banned
Not like either of them would have careers without the other.

tumblr_me9o8tKVaX1qd7fc3o6_250.gif

is4GXLsrRltDg.gif

Trigger

I love how they want their relationship to be "nobody's bidness" and yet they STAY on twitter and instagram. "Nobody's business" my ass. Chris ESPECIALLY probably realizes that the day the world stops giving a fuck about their relationship is the day he'd have to start filling out job apps.

But where is the lie?
civf1.gif

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
I love how they want their relationship to be "nobody's bidness" and yet they STAY on twitter and instagram. "Nobody's business" my ass. Chris ESPECIALLY probably realizes that the day the world stops giving a fuck about their relationship is the day he'd have to start filling out job apps.

But why doesn't SHE move on,
Loud is her best era because she did move on and then TTT and now Unapologetic she just relapsed.

Chris has a clutch on her, but why?

is it fear?
ix2WzUWeG5Oz6.gif

Trigger

Most domestic abuse victims struggle to part with their abusers. Rih isn't unusual in that respect. A real shame because she's more than successful and beautiful enough to find a person that can treat her better.

*coughDrakecough*

DMeisterJ

Banned
ikkfXpXy53pQ.gif

yes

Well you've answered the 'why' question. It's unfortunate but she's going to follow her heart and either live happily ever after or get her face beaten in again. *shrug*

Hopefully she never stops recording music. And if it gives me another Rated R and Loud... Not that bothered by it, tbh

Bladenic

I can't wait for you to join the Pop GAF graveyard if you aren't even going to discuss how you make no sense saying she has no career without him.

bye

There's nothing to discuss, they've both milked their relationship to the depths of hell, brought it back up, and milked it again.

But you're right, Rih (probably) would still have a career. But you can't deny that both of them came into the public eye much more after their ordeal, and for Rih it was a positive. That's not a lie. No matter how long Rih has left as a singer, no matter how many hits she's gonna keep getting, she will always be remembered for the Chris Brown deal above all else, and that's a real shame. A bigger shame is that they both obviously use that, and it looks worse on her since Shit Brown obviously needs the promo at this point.

But it doesn't matter, I'm sure Rih is thinking

tumblr_me94xlmSEB1ryn2exo1_r7_250.gif

royalan

But why doesn't SHE move on,
Loud is her best era because she did move on and then TTT and now Unapologetic she just relapsed.

Chris has a clutch on her, but why?

is it fear?
ix2WzUWeG5Oz6.gif

It's frustrating especially because Rihanna moved on to MATT KEMP.

Matt Kemp looks like this:

joWi6.jpg

6HCNz.jpg

I mean, does it even need to be said? Matt Kemp>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Crackhead-ass-looking Bruises.

Sadly, though, Rihanna is following the age-old pattern of woman returning to her abuser.

Another explanation for why SHE didn't move on? Because Chris did. I can't be the only one who noticed that Rihanna got EXTRA desperate, sloppy, embarrassing, less-than
and GROUPIE-like over Chris when he and Karrouchie (sp?) got serious. Typical trollop behavior.

People need to stop looking at Rihanna and thinking she's a grown-ass-woman when she exhibits the behavior of a little-ass-girl. Mark my words: the SECOND the scandal of them being back together dies down and nobody gives a fuck, they will either a) break up; b) be involved in another scandal; or c) both.

RT

It's frustrating especially because Rihanna moved on to MATT KEMP.

Matt Kemp looks like this:

http://i.imgur.com/joWi6.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/6HCNz.jpg

I mean, does it even need to be said? Matt Kemp>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Crackhead-ass-looking Bruises.

Sadly, though, Rihanna is following the age-old pattern of woman returning to her abuser.

Another explanation for why SHE didn't move on? Because Chris did. I can't be the only one who noticed that Rihanna got EXTRA desperate, sloppy, embarrassing, less-than
and GROUPIE-like over Chris when he and Karrouchie (sp?) got serious. Typical trollop behavior.

People need to stop looking at Rihanna and thinking she's a grown-ass-woman when she exhibits the behavior of a little-ass-girl. Mark my words: the SECOND the scandal of them being back together dies down and nobody gives a fuck, they will either a) break up; b) be involved in another scandal; or c) both.
First off... *right-click save image as* x2

Secondly, no lies spotted.

I love posts like this Roy. Keep em coming. More pics wouldn't hurt either, tbh.

Mumei

Stump would like to know what Pop-GAF thinks of Gangnam Style. He also appreciates your opinions and thinks you are all wonderful. Even Artemisia.

Stump would like to know what Pop-GAF thinks of Gangnam Style. He also appreciates your opinions and thinks you are all wonderful. Even Artemisia.
Don't care about the song, but the fact that the phenomenon was blocked from #1 for weeks by a Maroon 5 (!!!) second single shows how irrelevant metrics like the Hot 100 are when evaluating the cultural impact of songs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom