• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT3| Geo Da Silva > nails on chalkboard > Taylor Swift

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cynosure

Rihanna+Katy+Perry+54th+Annual+GRAMMY+Awards+OoElYD-uvMul.jpg

Rihanna+Katy+Perry+52nd+Annual+GRAMMY+Awards+gQCOsd2MPUol.jpg

Rihanna+Katy+Perry+52nd+Annual+GRAMMY+Awards+Ob-8dfRnliel.jpg

Rihanna+Katy+Perry+Rihanna+Katy+Perry+Backstage+guZSlz2wDdhl.jpg

Jean+Paul+Gaultier+Paris+Fashion+Week+Spring+EEwPVEnCls5l.jpg

Rihanna+Katy+Perry+Pictures+Katy+Perry+Twitter+YR7B9KXeQPRl.jpg

Rihanna-Katy-Perry-GIF.gif

Mau ®

While you haters stay trashing the BAJAN QUEEN, she stays slaying.

Speaking of slaying... Rihanna will come back to X-Factor UK next week to perform again... most likely her new single "Stay".

She will slay like she did on SNL. And you will all seethe.

tumblr_lstmirPH1W1qewmu6o1_500.gif

Bladenic

That photo of Rih at the Grammy's is stunning, what a shame that she had to RUIN any chances of her pulling off a dress like that with that HIDEOUS tattoo she got. Dumb goat.

Mau ®

Stay is exactly the song I wanted for next single. *.*

Its perfect because it will get plays in formats like Hot AC, AC, TOP 40, Urban (R&B). It could be bigger than Diamonds tbh. I can see it happening if she performs it at venues like Grammy's, Brits, and Late Night shows.

Bladenic

Stay is exactly the song I wanted for next single. *.*

Its perfect because it will get plays in formats like Hot AC, AC, TOP 40, Urban (R&B). It could be bigger than Diamonds tbh. I can see it happening if she performs it at venues like Grammy's, Brits, and Late Night shows.

Maybe, but most Rih ballads have been flops no? California Kind Bed *shudder*

Mau ®

Im still SCREAMING at Def Jam sending CKB to country radio kiiii

She even performed it at the CMA's with the Sugarland singer.

Let this be a lesson for the pop girls* trying to get a country crossover.

* Unless you're Taylor Swift and Kelly Clarkson (to a lesser degree).

Bladenic

Im still SCREAMING at Def Jam sending CKB to country radio kiiii

She even performed it at the CMA's with the Sugarland singer.

Let this be a lesson for the pop girls* trying to get a country crossover.

* Unless you're Taylor Swift and Kelly Clarkson (to a lesser degree).

WaiT, Rih was at the CMAs? I never heard of that, you should link the performance :3

I'm here for Stay slaying. Rih's best ballad. She doesn't sound half-bad on it, either. I think that may be part of the reason why I like Unapologetic so much- she's finally chosen songs that fit her voice perfectly. Except for maybe What Now, there's no trace of Foghorn Fenty to be found.

Do you think Taylor cashes in more money from her music career or her bearding career?

royalan

The thing that gets me about Taylor and her fake ass is just how damn COMMITTED she is to the fakeness.

I mean damn! She just broke up with her last victim, was photographed with him weeks AFTER the breakup. The Harry rumors only JUST started and now she's hanging out with his FAM? Like this shit is going somewhere. Really? She is really trying to fool some people. I wish the boys in my family WOULD try that shit. The matriarchs in the Royalan Clan don't play.

"Boy I done TOLD yo ass not to be bringing your little whores up in my house!"

"...Mom, she is standing right there."

"So!? This ain't nothin' she ain't never heard before, I'm sure..."

Trigger

Taylor is a good girl. There's nothing fake about dating a guy and then deciding he's just not the one.

Of course, this is assuming that she isn't just a serial beard after Jake, Taylor L., and now Harry.

Bladenic

The thing that gets me about Taylor and her fake ass is just how damn COMMITTED she is to the fakeness.

I mean damn! She just broke up with her last victim, was photographed with him weeks AFTER the breakup. The Harry rumors only JUST started and now she's hanging out with his FAM? Like this shit is going somewhere. Really? She is really trying to fool some people. I wish the boys in my family WOULD try that shit. The matriarchs in the Royalan Clan don't play.

Sounds like a Tyler Perry movie.

tumblr_lsmin4EqOj1qe3p9bo1_500.gif

cory64

Taylor is a MESS.

She sure gets around.

I mean, she JUST broke up with that Kennedy boy.

Her PR people should win AWARDS for managing to maintain her virgin girl image despite her being so...easy breezy.

seriously

DMeisterJ

Banned
I'm here for Stay slaying. Rih's best ballad. She doesn't sound half-bad on it, either. I think that may be part of the reason why I like Unapologetic so much- she's finally chosen songs that fit her voice perfectly. Except for maybe What Now, there's no trace of Foghorn Fenty to be found.

Do you think Taylor cashes in more money from her music career or her bearding career?

I like "What now".

Artemisia

Banned

where has she ever said she's a good girl?

come on now.

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
Anyways all of them are all gather in NYC right now for to the Z100 JingleBall this Friday

Anyone know if its streamed? I want to watch
iuVGqNVB3iaJz.gif

Bladenic

Ya'll can keep trying it with coming for Taylor for being a slut, but none of that projects on her image or music. Her music is perfectly safe for young girls, unlike Xtina's or Rih or Katy.

cory64

Ya'll can keep trying it with coming for Taylor for being a slut, but none of that projects on her image or music. Her music is perfectly safe for young girls, unlike Xtina's or Rih or Katy.

Who had a PG-rated movie directed at young girls released?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom