• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT3| Geo Da Silva > nails on chalkboard > Taylor Swift

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup she is a multifaceted whore.....that is very obvious.

Men, music, albums, genre's......you name it....she bangs it. Anything to get an edge.

iLop8HLL6mkbU.gif

Who else?

royalan

Ya'll can keep trying it with coming for Taylor for being a slut, but none of that projects on her image or music. Her music is perfectly safe for young girls, unlike Xtina's or Rih or Katy.

Shit, funny thing is I ain't mad at her.

Her music is shitty, but homegirl STAYS getting that check AND that D.

Lil Kim would be proud.

iLop8HLL6mkbU.gif

Bladenic

Shit, funny thing is I ain't mad at her.

Her music is shitty, but homegirl STAYS getting that check AND that D.

Lil Kim would be proud.

iLop8HLL6mkbU.gif

Yep, getting rich and getting diq (or maybe not if she's just bearding teehee). The rest of the girls must be panini pressed.

tumblr_mdj2q0YLR61qa2szuo3_250.gif

Artemisia

Banned
What misogyny? I may be slut-shaming her but I slut-shame both sexes equally.

It's 2012 going into 2013, and a hoe is a hoe.

id5PiuXGhzdcc.gif

Is it even confirmed that she has had sex with the people she dates? Of course she is going to go in an out of relationships. It's going to be easy for her to find people she likes enough to start going out with.

Remain jealous that taylor gets the men every gay and straight girl longs for.

i1LC9foYLrbD9.gif

royalan

Is it even confirmed that she has had sex with the people she dates? Of course she is going to go in an out of relationships. It's going to be easy for her to find people she likes enough to start going out with.

i1LC9foYLrbD9.gif

Ch...the only Diq Taylor was getting that I was even marginally jealous about was that Certified Gyllenhaal Wood.

And, sure, we don't know what she did with them...but do you really believe that, dating some of Hollywood's most eligible and notorious bachelors (I mean, John Mayer? IT DON'T GET SKANKIER than him in Hollywood), she DIDN'T smash?

Trigger

RT

John Mayer is gross though. I hope Taylor wore a full body condom suit if she did touch him.

Bladenic

He looks like he needs a bath in all the photos I've seen of him.

He did write a nice song about Georgia though, so he's no all bad.

2F6qh.gif

I still love Half of my Heart. Which curiously features Taylor. Hmm.

It's just such a moving song, it makes me wanna do it.

tumblr_me8k12xHnP1rlb6iho1_400.gif

Majmun

Is Stay really going to be Rih's next single?

I mean, I like it. But we need a banger after Diamonds.

And I've never heard of this Mikky Ekko. Is he part of the Carter-tax? Single should be great promo for him.

Bladenic

To be fair, there's not much good single choices on the album. Right Now would be a good banger single. Well there's Nobody's Business but yeah...

Majmun

I'm sure the following tracks would slay the charts:

Love Song, Jump, Right Now and obviously Stay

I love Numb and Pour it Up, but those aren't single material IMO. Same goes with What Now and No Love Allowed.

There are so many great tracks. Choosing the next carter tax sponsor is hard
iKsc7hsCttSpU.gif

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
Nobody's Business would cement Rihanna as the queen of #MESS tbh.

Which is probably exactly what she wants.

[edit]I've just realised that the beat for Some Things Never Seem to Fucking Work by future Queen S reminds me a lot of...Some Girls by Rachel Stevens?

What kind of forward looking album

Rachelcomeandgetit.jpg

Bladenic

I still can't get over how they both said Business as Bidness on that song. Ghetto ass bitches, the both of them. They deserve each other.

tumblr_me9o8tKVaX1qd7fc3o6_250.gif

royalan

I still can't get over how they both said Business as Bidness on that song. Ghetto ass bitches, the both of them. They deserve each other.

I love how they want their relationship to be "nobody's bidness" and yet they STAY on twitter and instagram. "Nobody's business" my ass. Chris ESPECIALLY probably realizes that the day the world stops giving a fuck about their relationship is the day he'd have to start filling out job apps.

Bladenic

I love how they want their relationship to be "nobody's bidness" and yet they STAY on twitter and instagram. "Nobody's business" my ass. Chris ESPECIALLY probably realizes that the day the world stops giving a fuck about their relationship is the day he'd have to start filling out job apps.

The whole song and its lyrics are extremely hypocritical. The thing is, I feel like nobody does give a fuck about the two of them, which is why they insist on bringing attention to the fact that they are back together. Not like either of them would have careers without the other.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom