• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT3| Geo Da Silva > nails on chalkboard > Taylor Swift

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cynosure

Stump would like to know what Pop-GAF thinks of Gangnam Style. He also appreciates your opinions and thinks you are all wonderful. Even Artemisia.

why couldnt he ask himself?

iQeb8yAgyT8Wc.gif

botty

Banned
Stump would like to know what Pop-GAF thinks of Gangnam Style. He also appreciates your opinions and thinks you are all wonderful. Even Artemisia.

Fad music like Gangnam style is putrid, and poison to the industry. It draws attention away from actual good music, and only puts a spotlight on the sheep mentality that has plagued humanity since its early beginnings. PSY needs to go away, and never come back.

Tell Stump I said hello~

iwWBptYt4UyWf.gif

Trigger

Trigger stans one hit wonders, maybe someone should ask ha.

ibb2H8IErAEVE3.gif

And Googoosha has how many hits?

Also RT

Fad music like Gangnam style is putrid, and poison to the industry. It draws attention away from actual good music, and only puts a spotlight on the sheep mentality that has plagued humanity since its early beginnings. PSY needs to go away, and never come back.

Tell Stump I said hello~

SaintZ

Tell Stump I said hello~
Where are the lies?

I can't believe this song became popular in the first place. A mess.

I'm not saying we shouldn't have standards, but this is similar to things I've heard music snobs say about pop music in general.

botty

Banned
I'm not saying we shouldn't have standards, but this is similar to things I've heard music snobs say about pop music in general.

Huge difference when you consider Gangnum Style's popularity has almost nothing to do with the production of the song, the lyrics, or PSY himself, and more to do with "dancing" like you're riding a horse.

b80efe23.gif

Styles

They are so cute together tho

tumblr_mefp10k4wJ1qfoj4do1_500.jpg

I know, they do. :3

Some lyrics courtesy of The Nation(and myself):

And there we are again in that
Big town zoo
You almost lost your mind cause you were
Looking at my behind
Wind in my hair, I was there
I remember it all too well

We're dancing round the bank
In the camera flashing light

But you keep my fox sweater
From that very first week
'Cause it reminds you of publicity
And it smells like money

tumblr_medg6k87By1qgzxcao1_500.gif

Artemisia

Banned
This Country Jezebel has no shame.

Be sure to purchase RED: The Re-Up on iTunes! Featuring the SMASH HIT We Are Never Ever Going Back To Zoo With Your Stylist and Her Family!!!

Even that would certainly outsell Lotus LTD in its first week by a great margin.

ilMJWemrXiLDn.gif

Nemesis_

Apparently the mods are cracking down on those posts, whether it be "RT", "." or "QFT.

They're stupid and add nothing to the conversation, and if anything demonstrate your own inability to articulate your own words.

So yeah, GLAD TO SEE THEM GONE :3

botty

Banned
Apparently the mods are cracking down on those posts, whether it be "RT", "." or "QFT.

They're stupid and add nothing to the conversation, and if anything demonstrate your own inability to articulate your own words.

If it's a rule being spread throughout the entire neogaf forum, then we have to obey.

Mumei

but isn't that the same as just quoting someone and adding a period or is that not allowed anymore.....

We have actually tried to stamp out QFT/"." style posts elsewhere on the forum; I think variants on that like "RT" should be equally frowned upon.

Kyon

Banned

A mess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom