• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT3| Geo Da Silva > nails on chalkboard > Taylor Swift

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bladenic

Where is X Factor?
qzpll.gif

Nowhere to be seen, much like Britney on the show.
amy.gif

Cynosure

I don't remember if it was Oprah or Tyra that said "it always either too high or too low" about the earnings. I don't trust any of those Forbes numbers, especially Broken Spearit's

if her team would fake her relationship with Jason Trawick, there is no doubt they would doctor her earning submitted to Forbes. Everything about her life seems orchestrated.

Galang

Banned
Galang, sis, what happened to that rumour(?) about Azealia and MIA working together at the beginning of the year? Any clue if it'll turn up on Matangi or Broke With Expensive Taste?

It turned out to be just for the Bad Girls (Remix), but for some reason Azealia was dropped on the official release for the EP lol.. no word on why. I assume they're in good standing... but I can't figure why they would just get rid of her. Maybe another collab in the future, but Matangi/Broke With Expensive Taste have no features at all. :/

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
I'm surprised that you're stanning her all of a sudden. Constantly mentioning that she headlined the biggest music fesitival in the world, but didn't you also say before that you attended that show and thought Janelle Monae put her in ha place?

Now suddenly Bey can do no wrong.

iTMq5iWAIUOQ8.gif

Bey was life. Janelle was LIFE x INFINITY.

Nothing about that post dragged Bey...I even called her Queen B. Funny way to DRAG.

Excuse me waiter this tea is STALE.

ijtM46VJuTQcq.gif

royalan

Bey was life. Janelle was LIFE x INFINITY.

Nothing about that post dragged Bey...I even called her Queen B. Funny way to DRAG.

Excuse me waiter this tea is STALE.

ijtM46VJuTQcq.gif

Still, I C U.

You've been especially vocal about Bey lately.

Methinks you're getting ready to pull an ITZ, just slicker about it...

Majmun

You know....the way you guys keep playing up Bey coming slayage you are just asking for her to flop......why must you tempt fate :(

Bey will slay.
Wigs will get snatched
Careers will end
And tears will roll. (especially royalan's)

ec20fb7f.gif
It is written in the stars
ec20fb7f.gif

How do we define a flop though? Bey still raked in tons of cash and the album got lots of praise. Failure for her is success for most artists.

Bless you for posting this. You do the Lord's work Cosmic sis.

Its all about the expectations game. Anything less than expectations is a flop........

Beyonce stans are not very good at the expectations game :( ....... they have set my expectations so high that AT BEST she can match them.... not exceed them.

royalan

It's basically impossible to flop at this point.

Sis, the theme of this year has been "The Impossible Flop".

Nothing is impossible.

Beyonce will taste the bitter nectar of flop next year. The false queen will be removed from her throne and the world will breathe a sigh of relief having been released from a torment they didn't know plagued them so.

B E L I E V E

Majmun

I'm actually glad royalan isn't stanning for Bey. I'm now 100% sure that his Lotus stanning caused the album to flop
iRkkZcTmyZQF2.gif

Did you also stan for Bionic, by any chance?
iRkkZcTmyZQF2.gif

Christopher

Bionic was a mess I listened to that whole album a month ago...what all over the place sloppy tea?

Lotus did not deserve to flop...I will also listen to 4.

Cynosure

You know....the way you guys keep playing up Bey coming slayage you are just asking for her to flop......why must you tempt fate :(

emot-ohdearvjjql.png

There was nothing wrong with 4's singles, but for whatever reasons, she still flopped hard(album sales aside).
same thing happened to the Bionic era.

Trigger

I am loving Roy's new era

Its going to make all of this Pepce stanning tolerable

I'm not sure what Beyonce did to earn this amount of seething from Roy, but it is entertaining. I almost want 5 to flop just for Roy's gloating.

iYhQDDXGfgqK0.gif

Its all about the expectations game. Anything less than expectations is a flop........

Beyonce stans are not very good at the expectations game :( ....... they have set my expectations so high that AT BEST she can match them.... not exceed them.

True, but that is the Way of the Stan. We never set our expectations low.

Christopher

can you elbrate on what you think is wrong with Bionic?

...and what is good about Lotus?
okIAQ.gif

Bionic was too much it wasn't concrete there was not a central theme it was literally all over the place. Xtine at this time and at her album presence too was all over the place...the image you give for the era represents the albums and the songs as well. I feel Lotus is a bit shorter, a bit more focused, and overall a bit more fun and enjoyable to listen to.

Cynosure

Pepcé

iEiV3P6jluOob.gif

Bionic was too much it wasn't concrete there was not a central theme it was literally all over the place. Xtine at this time and at her album presence too was all over the place...the image you give for the era represents the albums and the songs as well. I feel Lotus is a bit shorter, a bit more focused, and overall a bit more fun and enjoyable to listen to.

idk...
it seems the lack of cohesiveness in Bionic is just a go-to critique to wholly trash the album and disregard the fact that she's made some of the best songs of her career.

Christopher

Also I don't want to hear any more SHADE about the wanted until you can counteract with the shittyness of the women who look like men one direction.

i1g0xpkLeIOAa.gif

Yes I'm coming for Wigs cause I don't see what they do thats so GREAT that you guys stan the hell out of them.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
Also I don't want to hear any more SHADE about the wanted until you can counteract with the shittyness of the women who look like men one direction.

i1g0xpkLeIOAa.gif

Yes I'm coming for Wigs cause I don't see what they do thats so GREAT that you guys stan the hell out of them.

Pretty much they just like twinks.

i1g0xpkLeIOAa.gif

The Wanted are safe......people only bother to shade relevant artists.

zATTJ.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom