• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT3| Geo Da Silva > nails on chalkboard > Taylor Swift

Status
Not open for further replies.

Koodo

Banned
iNnwUvhSGhlHx.gif
No wonder the brand has been having issues since 2006.

Hopefully Beyoncé can redeem them.

royalan

No wonder the brand has been having issues since 2006.

Hopefully Beyoncé can redeem them.

Sis, surely you of all people don't think that Beyawnce will redeem Pepsi when not even Britney's flawless campaign could...

Average behaviour from a Mariah Stan tbh

[edit]Just caught up on the last couple of pages.

Mummei SNATCHING Roy's wig? PRICELESS.

Drunk (?) Christopher snatching all of the 1D stans' wigs? DOUBLE PRICELESS x INFINITY.

My wig remains nice and glued to my scalp.

The Good Sis Mumu has a point about Beyonce being in a better place than Xtina vocally. But he's incorrect in thinking that's the source of my Beyonce hate. I could drop Xtina tomorrow and I'd still hate Beyonce, still think she was an uninteresting vocalist, and still believe that she and her family were akin to cancer in the black community.

Koodo

Banned
Hopefully it is Blackout 2.0.
As much as that album was immaculate, leave the recycling to the lesser-thans who do nothing more than spray a floral scent over their regurgitations.

Godney has always been the forecast for upcoming trends. What will be the sounds of 2014 that she will show us in 2013?

POPGAF |OT3| Sponsored by Pepcé™
That should be the title for OT4 (or OT5 at the rate we're going) during Superbowl weekend.

The Haus of Carter would buy advertising space on a thread title.

Satch

Banned
i'm really annoyed that all of this Pepsé stuff is coming around when i was just about to give up soda, though

#Beyoncétheliferuiner

royalan

Leave it to Christina to have partnered with the Superior Cola way back in 2001.

Christina's Coca-Cola 2001 Promotion a major success story

Coca-Cola and Christina lead stocks with celebrity endorsements

Coca-Cola and Christina are turning into a major success story this quarter. The company and the Grammy Award-winning artist have the top stock in the market.

Here's a rundown of the top 5 (they go in order of company, celebrity, price of stock, 2001 Estimated Sales, 2001 Estimated P/E Market Value ($mil)):

Prices as of September 2001:

1.) Coca-Cola (nyse: KO) Christina Aguilera
$45.00 $21,857 28 $111,932

2.) Gillette (nyse: G) Dave Chappelle
$28.99 $30,571

3.) Nike (nyse: NKE) Tiger Woods
$41.99 $10,032 17 $11,388

4.) PepsiCo (nyse: PEP) Britney Spears
$44.20 $22,772 27 $64,706

5.) Priceline.com (nasdaq: PCLN) William Shatner
$9.04 $1,187 NM $1,822
Sauce

Flawless commercial:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5MCL17XbeEY

She needs to get back with her old manager, tbh. She says he overworked her but he knew EXACTLY how to market her.

YYMBC.png

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
That's some pretty specific shit to tell a fan backstage. Did she have a full list of production credits on hand as well?

She always tells them stuff tho

She told them about the app before she even announced it and has even played music for them that might not even be on the album

She cant help herself
YYMBC.png

Aguila

#ICONIC
Wait...so it's confirmed that Cola is definitely the next single?

American would have been a better choice...;____;

She confirmed it in a JustJared interview.

I like both, but I definitely think American should get the single treatment at some point ;_;

royalan

Agreed. Cola isn't even that good.

Agreed. In lieu of an actual review, here's what I thought of Paradise Edition:

j6pII.png

In Short: Not enough diversity in the sound and/or theme of the tracks for me to rank Paradise highly, and as an addendum to Born To Die only Ride and American are really necessary. The other 6 tracks are completely disposable. That said, Ride and American are two of the best songs Lana's ever recorded and Ride in particular is probably the best song of the year. Born To Die is now complete and Lana has cemented herself as the biggest creative force to hit the music scene this year. Your faves should be very afraid of whatever she does next.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom