• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT3| Geo Da Silva > nails on chalkboard > Taylor Swift

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Beyhive should be worried about some cretin eating into her market, tho
tumblr_mel3a4QcZM1r94yf1o1_500.gif

If Rihrih's second single blocks Bey's new one........it would be hilarious.

BRITNEY'S 8 PREDICTION
270,568 its first week

Still standing by my predictions for Bey and GaGa. What do we get if we are accurate?

If THOSE numbers are accurate?

A portion of Second's soul me thinks.....since it will be shattered and strewn across the ground.

All predictions thus far. Fill in the blanks plz!
N1R2m.png

DMeisterJ

Banned
The Beyhive should be worried about some cretin eating into her market, tho
tumblr_mel3a4QcZM1r94yf1o1_500.gif

Nice try. The #NAVY and Beyhive are playing for the same team though. The Carter-Knowles'.

So Rih's success is just as nice as Bey's.

But let's be clear, Bey is going to slay. It's all she's known, and it's all she's ever known.

tumblr_m6szipLmVw1rxpbdvo1_500.gif

Kinda like Rih.

iheartrihannaslayingbm0ptg.gif

Majmun

But you better hope Beyonce comes out on top or Roy will have a field day showing you how Rihanna has surpassed her(I can already see the Diamonds tour as a bullet point)

I can always counterdrag with Lotus. If Xtina is still making music by that time
z63MU.gif

What will I do with a bit of a soul? I want something better, since I know I'm going to win.

How about more CAKE for your fave???

Billboard has put out their year end charts for everything

Charts

Only 2 of my faves slayed
cry.gif

Wish they would wait till the end of the year -.-

Something is fucked up with their charts........One Direction CRUSHED Bieber in album sales this year.....yet they are ranked way below him on the 200 chart.

Majmun

DAMMMMMMN @ Beyonce being a more popular artist than PSY, Shakira, Britney Spears, and Lana Del Rey this year. While doing NOTHING

UNSTOPPABLE

Ok someone explain to me how this chart works.

I am really confused as to how Bieber sells 1.5ish million albums this year while 1D sells 2.5 million.

Yet Bieber ends up #3 on Billboard 200 artists and 1D end up 9th.

In fact Take Me Home isn't on their 200 list at all......which makes no sense....unless their cutoff date was like....November 1st.

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
Ok someone explain to me how this chart works.

I am really confused as to how Bieber sells 1.5ish million albums this year while 1D sells 2.5 million.

Yet Bieber ends up #3 on Billboard 200 artists and 1D end up 9th.

In fact Take Me Home isn't on their 200 list at all......which makes no sense.

1 album per artist maybe?

iISpHZPVKUI5I.gif

Apparently the cutoff was the week before black friday....which was the week Take Me Home was released.

Well at least they are assured a relatively high spot on next year's chart.....

I am most displeased in general though.

ir4aI.gif

DMeisterJ

Banned
Roc Nation trying with Rihanna again. Shame they already have one, and the clones are always more Rihductive than the last. So this one will be worse than Rihta.

And look at Rih at the Year End charts on Billboard.

#1 on Radio
#1 on Hot 100
#8 on Top 200 albums

Such slayage.

Trigger

I don't really blame Roc Nation. They've found something very successful and stable in Rihanna's career. Who wouldn't want to duplicate that?

EDIT- Oop. I didn't make an ARTPOP prediction too.

I'm going to guess 600k for it's opening numbers, and 650k for Brit's 8th album.

Yeah the cutoff date robbed also Taylors Red from #2 on the albums chart....a shame.

If Paige Thomas makes it big then I can say that I was one of the first few lucky people to see her live

I'm rooting for ha
cry.gif

Lol I disliked her from day 1 on factor......no time for that.

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
6. Lady Gaga
Total Gross: $124,879,545 Number of Shows: 65
Total Attendance: 1,111,099 Number of Sell-Outs: 65

Legend
310230f4.gif

The South America, South Africa, and Russia legs were not included
plus she still has the NA leg
310230f4.gif

The amount of slayage in such a short amount of time
310230f4.gif

royalan

These last two pages....

Let's not pretend Madonna's Superbowl didn't break records.

Bey won't accomplish that. She doesn't have the legacy. Nor is she as endeared with the older generations as Madonna is. Madonna is the Queen of Pop who has been collecting wigs since the 80s. Young AND old tuned in to her show.

Beyonce is that woman who shakes her fat ass all the damn time. The same audiences won't be checking for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom