• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT3| Geo Da Silva > nails on chalkboard > Taylor Swift

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Godel and Roy get a room.
ibwQJPtA1Uj8M1.gif

B-Dex

OMG this CPRecords youtube channel is a GOLDMINE of Canadian Crap. Might have to do a theme night in the plug room now.

But were you actually on ignore tho?

nyevj7l.gif

Majmun

He had a few songs playing on the radio here, I just assumed he was bigger hah. Seems like it mostly only popular in Canada.

Anybody hear Anjulie's - You and I, it's doing pretty good on Canadian charts. And she's from oakville where I lived for a bit <3

Don't think I've ever seen an Indian pop-star, besides M.I.A. *.*

I remember making this (flop)thread a few years ago.

I love classical Arabic and Indian music, like Devdas music for example. Especially when it's mixed with modern music.

Like this...and this

Are there more pop songs with arabic/indian influences??? Can't think of many right now...

izKxQtGZky8ig.gif
izKxQtGZky8ig.gif
izKxQtGZky8ig.gif

Congratulations MDNA Tour - Highest Grossing Tour of 2012

Total Gross: $228,406,085 Number of Shows: 72
Total Attendance: 1,635,176 Number of Sell-Outs: 72

iboE9kJhzgREGv.gif

I wonder how many dates were left out of Caca's reportings...

The red suits is when they endorsed this....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4xVCpKuCFEE

F6760.jpg

I'm not even going to say anything.....

ibxdNJJmIsnjEp.gif

The fuck is this shit.

If a plane crash was good enough for Buddy Holly....

These last two pages....

Let's not pretend Madonna's Superbowl didn't break records.

Bey won't accomplish that. She doesn't have the legacy. Nor is she as endeared with the older generations as Madonna is. Madonna is the Queen of Pop who has been collecting wigs since the 80s. Young AND old tuned in to her show.

Beyonce is that woman who shakes her fat ass all the damn time. The same audiences won't be checking for that.

tumblr_m5omu5DZhq1r5whjpo1_500.gif

Madonna didn't have the Pepsi endorsement and no HBO Documentary.

And this may sound harsh, but she's OLD and BUSTED. She won't cater to the young crowd.

Beyonce is hot, and she can give out amazing performances. Couple that with a smash single and we have a winner.

The Super bowl for Beyonce will be bigger than for Madonna.

I don't see Beyonce breaking any world records with her performance... without the help of a lot of corporate shills and marketers, in any case

tumblr_lydaq5vi6d1r5whjpo1_500.gif

FARTPOOP: -7

Madonna_hit_Gaga_with_ball.gif

Hahaha xoxoxo

Meanwhile, I love these .gifs of Madonna and her stepmother Joan :D

kxDIH.gif

y9xVR.gif

I love classical Arabic and Indian music, like Devdas music for example. Especially when it's mixed with modern music.

Like this...and this

Are there more pop songs with arabic/indian influences??? Can't think of many right now...
You like Devdas? Dola Re Dola might just be the most fierce thing that Bollywood has ever produced. *.*

Galang

Banned
^ That sounds great o_O

Yes I think Roy or Crumpet exposed her to POP GAF a while ago...

The song reminds me a lot of Kylie tbh.

Oh! I missed it :(. Glad it was posted. I get Kylie vibes as well actually now that I think of it, good comparison.

Like this...and this

Oh thanks! I've been looking for more stuff like this for a while, it's hard to find when I have no knowledge what to search -_-. I subscribed to that thread so I could check it all out. :) There should be more world influences in music, all the stuff I produce I try to put to incorporate it since I think it sounds awesome. It sounds really good with modern stuff genres too I agree.

And omgggg Bombayy was my song, I forgot ALL about that song.. that and Bounce from Shock Value were on constant rotation. Timbaland and his crew used to explore that sound a lot, what happened.

Majmun

Omg yasssss, Devdas' music is pure magic. Maar Dala is an eternal jam. Not really a fan of the movie, there's just tew much drama. But the music is divine.

And yeah, Timbaland used to experiment with a lot of traditional music, but he stopped.

I also love Outladish's Love Joint. Keep it up with the recommendations. *.*

cory64

just want to remind everyone that MDNA's wretchedness doesn't invalidate that
baByN.jpg

your faves, hell, my faves could never

actually, Madonna's output from 1989-2000 is pretty much the most flawless and innovative run in pop music.

Nemesis_

Justin Bieber is only 18, but already his life has been chronicled in a memoir and in film. But can you really know someone without watching a sitcom about them? No, you can’t. Which is why ABC is reviving plans to develop a show based on Bieber’s rise. TV Guide reports Bieber and his manager Scooter Braun will executive produce the show, which is a single-camera family comedy centering on “Bieber’s background before he got famous. The comedy is about a future pop star’s awkward teenage years and his unorthodox family.” Hilarity may very well ensue, but there’s no way it will top the comedy of Bieber’s CSI cameo.

From Idolator

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom