• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT3| Geo Da Silva > nails on chalkboard > Taylor Swift

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah they really are flawless....... sponsoring a flawless handheld <3

NOeeU.gif

Flawless? Yet I see five flaws.

Just like the 3DS, they got no game.

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
She is actually wearing the fibre optic wig now instead of just glitter on her hair which might be a sign.
reaching I know but still...

If she doesn't go on vacation for the holidays I expect her to start revealing things knowing how impatient she gets

iuVGqNVB3iaJz.gif

Edit:

tumblr_mf1wdvoElE1qdmb8eo1_500.png

The concert is tomorrow
iuVGqNVB3iaJz.gif

I am ready for the ARTPOP era.
I am as well. Marius is getting me pumped already. I hope the first single is epic, and I hope it sounds like nothing else. I don't want to hear lessors screaming about it being a Madonna rip off or anything like that. The videos, I hope she brings it this era. I don't want anymore messes like TEOG or MTN. I don't think she is going to let us down, though. I just have to go into the ARTPOP era with positivity.

*paws up*

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
I am as well. Marius is getting me pumped already. I hope the first single is epic, and I hope it sounds like nothing else. I don't want to hear lessors screaming about it being a Madonna rip off or anything like that. The videos, I hope she brings it this era. I don't want anymore messes like TEOG or MTN. I don't think she is going to let us down, though. I just have to go into the ARTPOP era with positivity.

*paws up*

This is the kind of positivity that we need around here

put them up
tumblr_lrqm4ned9i1qie2m5.gif

Trigger

We're likely to hit OT4 just as the year ends. I'm already excited. Pepce, ARTPOP, etc. There's so much to look forward to. These teasers are tew much.

Gp2xS.gif

Like I said before, it's done been buried and cemented.

Which is sad since Warrior has some strong single material. I was jamming to Warrior and Supernatural today.

Since you posted the Madonna receipts, I'm sure you saw who was at #6 with just half the tour been done

iz4C8EGcyKmqK.gif

Not hard to be #6 with a selection like that.

You're lucky Queens-in-waiting Katy and Rihanna weren't touring. Their venues and shows may not be as extravagant as The Queens&#8482;, but at least they would never lower themselves to play in a PARKING LOT.

58405_original.jpg

Hope she got a flat rate.

Note her castle is sitting on Madonna's retired Sticky & Sweet Tour stage. Btw, the Madonna numbers don't include the tail end of the US leg, not to mention her record-breaking South American leg.

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
Not hard to be #6 with a selection like that.

You're lucky Queens-in-waiting Katy and Rihanna weren't touring. Their venues and shows may not be as extravagant as The Queens&#8482;, but at least they would never lower themselves to play in a PARKING LOT.

Hope she got a flat rate.

Note her castle is sitting on Madonna's retired Sticky & Sweet Tour stage. Btw, the Madonna numbers don't include the tail end of the US leg, not to mention her record-breaking South American leg.

• We all know her South American leg under-performed, old tea. How about posting receipts from the rest of the tour.
  • Katy and Rihanna's tour have not even grossed pass 100M...
  • Its nice you keep comparing Gaga to a legend like Madonna, wouldnt want you to be comparing her to the basic acts of today.

iz4C8EGcyKmqK.gif

Is this really old?

Pop Danthology 2012

Please be gentle, I don't come into PopGAF often. :)

Had too much Gangnam Style for my taste and they somehow managed to include Give Me All Your Lovin...

• We all know her South American leg under-performed, old tea. How about posting receipts from the rest of the tour.
  • Katy and Rihanna's tour have not even grossed pass 100M...
  • Its nice you keep comparing Gaga to a legend like Madonna, wouldnt want you to be comparing her to the basic acts of today.

iz4C8EGcyKmqK.gif

Comparing LaGag to Madonna is just a running joke.

Katy and Rihanna's careers have grown and gone from strength to strength, while Germanotta has floundered after blowing her load by pandering to the quotidian with promises of hugs and kisses to gay men, the underaged and the aesthetically displeasing during The Fame Monster.

Germanotta is on the wane and will continue to be as her ego eats up any semblance of credibility she may have had with her constant stream of bullshit and ridiculous, REDUCTIVE concepts like "Art pop".

Real receipts:

B000002LGQ.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

Rolling Stone: As for her image, well, you may see her navel on the inner sleeve, but what you hear once you get inside the package is as close to art as pop music gets.

thumb_1989%20Like%20A%20Prayer.gif

B-Dex

Comparing LaGag to Madonna is just a running joke.

Katy and Rihanna's careers have grown and gone from strength to strength, while Germanotta has floundered after blowing her load by pandering to the quotidian with promises of hugs and kisses to gay men, the underaged and the aesthetically displeasing during The Fame Monster.

Germanotta is on the wane and will continue to be as her ego eats up any semblance of credibility she may have had with her constant stream of bullshit and ridiculous, REDUCTIVE concepts like "Art pop".

Real receipts:

B000002LGQ.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

thumb_1989%20Like%20A%20Prayer.gif

Do you really want to mention Like a Prayer? Sure the song is a smash but it also got her PEPCE deal dropped cause of the content of the video.

Do you really want to mention Like a Prayer? Sure the song is a smash but it also got her PEPCE deal dropped cause of the content of the video.

And yet she still kept the money

tumblr_mc3zmxebYl1robop8o1_500.gif

Rolling Stone: Top 50 Albums of All Time

18. Madonna: Like A Prayer
11. Lady Gaga: Born This Way

tumblr_mdmngyH1WZ1rkxksvo3_500.gif

Amusing. Top 50 albums of all time.. #18 remains the lofty, gold standard in pop music, #11 has already been forgotten, even mocked.

tumblr_m5lnjnUtze1rnczyho1_500.gif

Oh I see Kala is higher than Post... LOL.

royalan

I'm also highly skeptical of a "Best of All Time" list that places an album that came out within the last two years and doesn't have a measurable impact so highly. But eh.

Cynosure

Code:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
|System | This Week  | Last Week  | Last Year  |     YTD    |  Last YTD  |     LTD     |
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
| 3DS # |    219.103 |    154.654 |    378.114 |  4.592.776 |  3.237.272 |   8.728.515 |
|  PSV  |     10.348 |      9.830 |            |    623.697 |            |   1.026.491 |

ifwbirCZHIAvS.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom