• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT3| Geo Da Silva > nails on chalkboard > Taylor Swift

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_mc1jfsNbht1qc4a6lo1_500.png

Good God, she looks like an accident.

Only people who like hearing their fav's songs on the radio.

I know you wouldn't be interested in that though.....

Trying to call out Madonna for her age, yet brings up RADIO as a source of shade...

"Shade"

I think it's cute that you stan for Kelly Clarkson, I like some indie acts as well.

The resurgence of Madge stans is just proof that ARTPOP is going to slay. It's like they can instinctively feel the impending slayage.

Gotta get their last punches in before Gaga reminds the general public that the Madonna age was over a couple decades ago. Nostalgia is to be indulged.....but only for so long.

iISpHZPVKUI5I.gif

NO BRIT! We are not talking about you.....yet.

Good God, she looks like an accident.

Trying to call out Madonna for her age, yet brings up RADIO as a source of shade...

"Shade"

I think it's cute that you stan for Kelly Clarkson, I like some indie acts as well.

Lol you write off any category besides touring as meaningless and you criticize ME for my choice of shade?

Then you come up for Kelly....who had one of the biggest songs of the year.....something Madge hasn't experienced since Kelly was in high school over a decade ago.

iYhQDDXGfgqK0.gif

I would say let the music speak for itself....but it seems Madonna's discography has gone mute in its old age.

cory64

2013 Hot 100 predictions (of the majors that have albums in 2013):
#1s
Rihanna, 4
Katy, 3
Gaga, 1
Britney, 0
Beyoncé, 0

Top 5s
Rihanna, 5
Katy, 4
Gaga, 4
Beyoncé 2
Britney, 1

Top 10s
Rihanna, 5
Gaga, 5
Katy, 4
Beyoncé, 3
Britney, 2

You could have fooled me, you moan just like the rest of her cult. I don't know why you feel so inclined to protect her when her defacto-stans have all but declared surrender.

Have I said a thing defending Gaga?

Oops, oh yes......of course....I forgot......we are ignoring facts now. How silly of me. I'll do better! I Promise!

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
Could you imagine if Madge put as much creative effort and work into her current career as her stans do into dragging Gaga? Her music would still be worth listening to, for a start.

[edit]It seems as though Pop GAF is getting attention from most of the mods. When will the other lesser flop Communities?

DMeisterJ

Banned
Could you imagine if Madge put as much creative effort and work into her current career as her stans do into dragging Gaga? Her music would still be worth listening to, for a start.

[edit]It seems as though Pop GAF is getting attention from most of the mods. When will the other lesser flop Communities?

POP GAF is best GAF. The mods stan for us. Such flawless taste, tbh.

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_

what effort tho? Its the same thing being said

oh Madonnna is a bigger touring act
oh Gaga is ugly

not something I would call creative.

Bladenic

I'm ready for Roy's meltdown if it slays.

But I'm also ready for her to have another track like "Party" on there. I'm excited either way.

Oh definitely. I loved 4 and hope she delivers again. And another Party would be amazing. That's like one of those tracks that I'm surprised more people don't like, because its soooo good, ya know?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom