• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT3| Geo Da Silva > nails on chalkboard > Taylor Swift

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
Why is Boom Kack's dancer next to her?

VjvlV.gif

Thats her choreographer now...

they just came from rehearsals for tomorrow's concert

botty

Banned
Please, does Xtina even have a choreographer? When is she going on tour?

I'm not even shading gaga.
5b373a2e.gif

And even if the things I were saying were shady, I'm referring to laurie ann, and richie(sp?).

Yes, Marry The Night was his first choreo with her and he also did some of the ones in the BTW Ball

Is he in charge of some of the creative stuff like Boom Kack was?

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
This resurgence from the Madonna stans...

and where is the rest of the Gaga stans...
VjvlV.gif

I cant keep arguing the same point over and over again
VjvlV.gif

botty

Banned
Easily my favorite song from the era.

Music video still managed to kill it for me....for a long time. Judas was the only non shitty video BTW spawned.

It's the final song on the album, and one of only two (or three) I like. I just put the video on and I hated it originally, but I appreciate the retro feel of it now.

THE QUEEN OF INFINITY REIGNS SUPREME OVER HER POP KINGDOM FROM UP ABOVE.

tumblr_mf1evnkMu31r5swg5.jpg

Lady CuntCunt makes a sad appearance #6 even below Cirque du Soleil and Coldplay. How EMBARASSING. Even selling her tickets at 80% discount on groupon and buy one get one free can only take you so far. Good riddance FLOP THIS WAY BARNEY AND GRAYSKULL CASTLE TOUR.

God save the QUEEN OF REALMS.

MDNA MDNA MDNA AMEN

madonna-mdna-tour-heels.jpg

The cherry on top for a year lesser acts would dream of, let alone 30 years into their careers.

tumblr_lyy6m9ozNZ1r9m7juo1_500.jpg

tumblr_mb8h61cRhI1qkzr9fo1_1280.gif

This resurgence from the Madonna stans...

and where is the rest of the Gaga stans...
VjvlV.gif

I cant keep arguing the same point over and over again
VjvlV.gif

Don't worry. Her music career is good and dead.

Let her stans have to have their last moment of glory before she is finally laid to rest next to MDNA and any semblance of a career as a radio artist. Let them believe that tour success is all you need to be relevant.....it is all they have left. Poor things.

ib0DUVNTxCAQWr.gif

Its like watching a corpse giving its last thrashes before accepting its own death.

SaintZ

All the Gaga talk reminds me that I have only watched bits and pieces of the Marry The Night video. I didn't mind the song but by the time the video premiered I was over her. Gonna watch it now.

royalan

Let her stans have to have their last moment of glory before she is finally laid to rest next to MDNA and any semblance of a career as a radio artist. Let them believe that tour success is all you need to be relevant.....it is all they have left. Poor things.

ib0DUVNTxCAQWr.gif

The next album will be the true test.

ec20fb7f.gif
The Rule of 3
ec20fb7f.gif

ib0DUVNTxCAQWr.gif

tumblr_mc3uasAGRO1qa82d1o3_r2_250.gif

I suppose two world records within a year count for shit then. Also the only solo artist/female singer (unless you count 1 Direction) on Facebook's 2012 Top Trends. How about making headlines for popping a tit out. Or supporting gays in Russia. Setting tour records in South America.

How utterly irrelevant.

tumblr_m0lim9guUQ1r6ev9l.gif

Its like watching a corpse giving its last thrashes before accepting its own death.

Gagasm_GIF_Animation_by_xDiscoCatx.gif

tumblr_mc3uasAGRO1qa82d1o3_r2_250.gif

I suppose two world records within a year count for shit then. Also the only solo artist/female singer (unless you count 1 Direction) on Facebook's 2012 Top Trends. How about making headlines for popping a tit out. Or supporting gays in Russia. Setting tour records in South America.

How utterly irrelevant.

tumblr_m0lim9guUQ1r6ev9l.gif

As I said. Grasp at the frail straws of tour receipts to claim relevance. Its obviously all you have so lets say I am not surprised you are beating it all into the group out of desperation. Why would we be surprised that people are willing to pay to see "that dancing hag from the 80's"? After all....she is already way past her expiration date.....its not like she will get better with time....gotta get it now before its gone.

We have all been through denial at some point.....we feel for you....and when it is finally time for you to accept your fate and grieve. We will be here for you.

ibrGEI8NrDywHv.gif

tumblr_m3b0pusv5s1robvvco1_400.gif

I love it when the little turds have to stoop to ignoring reality to save face as their Queen of Flops is revealed as nothing but a transient stench in the pop ecosystem.

Much like their Queef Mother they love living in delusion and fantasy. Bless the poor dears.

tumblr_m3b0pusv5s1robvvco1_400.gif

I love it when the little turds have to stoop to ignoring reality to save face that their Queen of Flops is revealed as nothing but a transient stench in the pop ecosystem.

Much like their Queef Mother they love living in delusion and fantasy. Bless the poor children.

How vulgar.....much like your fav's recent music.

Like watching mold grow on cheese.

ihNJF7zImlgh3.gif

As I said. Grasp at the frail straws of tour receipts to claim relevance. Its obviously all you have so lets say I am not surprised you are beating it all into the group out of desperation. Why would we be surprised that people are willing to pay to see "that dancing hag from the 80's"? After all....she is already way past her expiration date.....its not like she will get better with time....gotta get it now before its gone.

We have all been through denial at some point.....we feel for you....and when it is finally time for you to accept your fate and grieve. We will be here for you.

ibrGEI8NrDywHv.gif

tumblr_mc3uasAGRO1qa82d1o9_r1_250.gif

How embarrassing. Flying in the face of facts for the sake of being contrary with this third-rate shade...

Wonder where you get that from...

tumblr_md1hqbEjhe1r9hlymo1_500.jpg

And yet, Caca, who Little Cuntsters so cutely compare Madonna to, can't even sell out a parking lot. Her third album sells less than the first two a mere 4 years into her career. It seems you hold media hype in higher esteem than actual receipts, if Caca was anything you though she was, she wouldn't be offering tickets at 70% discounts and moving to smaller venues.

And yet here we are, that point where you probably just skimmed over my post because you cringed at the realisation that you were wrong the moment you hit submit.

And there she is. Madonna. Breaking records in 2012, 30 years into her career, while others and their stans scuttle around her picking up the crumbs.

tumblr_m4wtzpLBVb1qb6yt4o1_500.png

"little turds", "Queef Motherz"

"Caca","Little Cuntsters",

If nothing else your basic taste in descriptive choices in illuminating. Most 6th graders could come up with better lines. Cleverness is trendy......vulgarity for vulgarities sake is so gaming side.

Not sure what else I expected. Basic stans for a "has been" fave....a match made in heaven.

Glad none of you are stanning my fav's....I have their reputations to think about.

iPqXPhXE6zh6V.gif

cory64

2013 Predictions
ARTPOP - 600k
Katy Perry - Candy Coated Nightmare - 450k
Pepcé Generation- 400k
Britfinity - 250k
Rihanna - #1s - 100k or 8th album - 250k
Electric Lady - 80k

Trigger

The resurgence of Madge stans is just proof that ARTPOP is going to slay. It's like they can instinctively feel the impending slayage.

2013 Predictions
ARTPOP - 600k
Katy Perry - Candy Coated Nightmare - 450k
Pepcé Generation- 400k
Britfinity - 250k
Rihanna - #1s - 100k or 8th album - 250k
Electric Lady - 80k

Thanks much. Added. Only going to record brit/bey/gaga for the moment. May add more later on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom