• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT3| Geo Da Silva > nails on chalkboard > Taylor Swift

Status
Not open for further replies.

Majmun

Pepcétan's reign of terror is finally over.

Thank you, Based Mods.

iHvnWAhBWpl7S.gif

Don't think you're safe yet.

It was just a preview of what's about to come
iTwJkV8ZLMbdL.gif

This thread, this thread! Good lord. The ARTPOP era on here is going to be quite exciting, lol.

Love the thread title change, though I have no idea who Geo Da Silva is.

royalan

Ok updated :). Pupi suggested I make it a google doc so people can see and update as they wish. May get on that today (assuming people can be trusted to resist the temptation of editing other's predictions).

I'd like to change my 5 prediction as well.

200k ----> 220k

Hey, she might turn it out.

Bladenic

X-Factor US improved ratings this year? I thought it dropped or stayed mostly even, huh.

The bigger news is that he also wants Shit Brown. That's absolutely disgusting.

Nemesis_

Ok updated :). Pupi suggested I make it a google doc so people can see and update as they wish. May get on that today (assuming people can be trusted to resist the temptation of editing other's predictions).

Easiest way is to make a form. Then people can just add stuff into a spreadsheet but not edit it.

Good way to prevent editing by making the spreadsheet read only.

Of course it would be your responsibility to remove old outdated duplicate data if you so wish

Mau ®

OT4 by monday, I think. Also happens to be my birthday *.*

Will OT4 be our "In The Zone" era of OTs?

or our Bionic era?

mmhm.

Bladenic

You didn't put down my ARTPOP prediction. ;___;

400k, but with the lowest 2nd week drop of any of the Pop girls.

So you're saying she's gonna top herself and Madonna? That would be quite the feat.

Unless you mean from the girls releasing albums next year.

royalan

So you're saying she's gonna top herself and Madonna? That would be quite the feat.

Unless you mean from the girls releasing albums next year.

Hey, you guys are predicting it for Befraudce Gazelle Know-less, and she's even LESS likely to do it if you compare the sales of their last albums and who has the larger demographic (Lady Gaga).

EDIT: Oh, I misunderstood what you were saying. By lowest drop I mean she'll have the lowest 2nd drop percentage of any of the girls.

Bladenic

Hey, you guys are predicting it for Befraudce Gazelle Know-less, and she's even LESS likely to do it if you compare the sales of their last albums and who has the larger demographic (Lady Gaga).

EDIT: Oh, I misunderstood what you were saying. By lowest drop I mean she'll have the lowest 2nd drop percentage of any of the girls.

LMAOOOOO never mind for some reason I registered highest second week drop. I'm tired, forgive me.

Mau ®

I think you guys are not understanding Roy. He says Artpop will have the lowest % drop (on second week) of any of the pop gurls.

I think?

Edit: I see Roy has explained it now. Bless.

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
I'm done with my finals which means its the 15th so either my inbox is going to
start blowing up or I will have no choice but to cancel

i66B7RIh3d3hM.gif

Gonna go take a 6-8 hour nap to recover my beauty cells after a night of cramming
not here for looking like Shitney at my age

i66B7RIh3d3hM.gif

DMeisterJ

Banned
OT4 by monday, I think. Also happens to be my birthday *.*

Will OT4 be our "In The Zone" era of OTs?

or our Bionic era?

mmhm.

It'll be our Rated R era. Critically acclaimed and the most personal of our threads.

Edit:

My ballot will be gracing your inbox tonight Marius

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom