• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT3| Geo Da Silva > nails on chalkboard > Taylor Swift

Status
Not open for further replies.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
From the thread:

COME AND GET THE TEA WHILE IT'S HOT

I don't care, but since this is here I'd like to complain about how terrible I think never getting back together is. I'm sure she is quite talented, but the lyrics of this song are as if it came from the brain of a 15 year old. I especially hate the intermissions of "like, evaaar".

Then there is this part:

Uggg, so he calls me up and he's like, "I still love you,"
And I'm like... "I just... I mean this is exhausting, you know, like,
We are never getting back together. Like, ever"
But I thought RED was full of nuanced metaphysical lyrics??? I thought her songwriting was the equal of Lenon and McCartney and has definitely improved since she was 13??

Majmun

The backfire in that thread
ibxjzAqgH6nNJG.gif

xxczx

UK POPGAF: bought some Beats and got free iTunes voucher, I don't use iTunes so quote me. Help ur faves gurls

(._.)

Banned
I really like that One Direction song.

I mostly listen to kpop but I also like western/euro pop so I'm gonna read this thread from now on :)

moulels

Why would you be pressed that an actual talented pop artist took hold of that record, it might actually give it some credibility.

Actually, I wouldn't mind it if boRED was an enjoyable album. She was smart releasing the best-ish tracks as countdown singles deceiving people into buying her flopolous work.

royalan

That line was in 08 sis.. Tina was dragged and dismissed

Yeah, I found this image from a recent article by your boy Prophet and immediately had to post it here. Just too funny. He's been going in on her lately.

Apparently BeyJay just lost a case to copyright Blue Ivy's name for use in a children's clothing line. #poordat

Kyon

Banned
Yeah, I found this image from a recent article by your boy Prophet and immediately had to post it here. Just too funny. He's been going in on her lately.

Apparently BeyJay just lost a case to copyright Blue Ivy's name for use in a children's clothing line. #poordat

Dont worry lol he does that to be funny :D xoxo

And yeah i just read that post just now. Mess.

Trigger

I'm walking fast through the traffic lights
Busy streets and busy lives
And all we know is touch and go
We are alone with our changing minds
We fall in love till it hurts or bleeds, or fades in time

And I never saw you coming
And I’ll never be the same

You come around and the armor falls
Pierce the room like a cannon ball
Now all we know, is don’t let go
We are alone just you and me
Up in your room and our slates are clean
Just twin fire signs, four blue eyes

gIXNC.gif

Taylord Christ. Savior of Country-POP

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
I'll be her boyfriend.

Trigger

I don't know about you but im feeling 22

gIXNC.gif

Everything will be alright if you keep me next to you

gIXNC.gif

You don't know about me but I bet you want to

gIXNC.gif

Everything will be alright if we just keep dancing like we're 22, 22

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
New Fern Species Named After Lady Gaga

On Tuesday the university announced that it was naming a newly identified genus of ferns – and 19 species within that genus – after the pop singer and cultural provocateur Lady Gaga.

“We wanted to name this genus for Lady Gaga because of her fervent defense of equality and individual expression,” Kathleen Pryer, a professor of biology at Duke University and director of the school’s herbarium, said in a statement. “And as we started to consider it, the ferns themselves gave us more reasons why it was a good choice.”

For example, the university said in a news release, the fern, which is found in Arizona, Texas, Mexico and Central and South America, “has somewhat fluid definitions of gender,” reproducing by spores that can grow into plants that may be male, female or bisexual. It also said that a graduate student analyzing the ferns had found the sequence GAGA in its DNA base pairs. (It did not hurt that the scientists were Lady Gaga fans: “We think that her second album, ‘Born this Way,’ is enormously empowering,” Dr. Pryer said in the statement, “especially for disenfranchised people and communities like LGBT, ethnic groups, women — and scientists who study odd ferns!”)

Among the newly named fern species are Gaga germanotta (a nod to Lady Gaga’s given name, Stefani Germanotta) and Gaga monstraparva (which translates to little monster, as the singer calls her fans).

#Iconic #Queen

Now if she wants to name one of her albums after some plant she can just choose one of her ferns instead of naming it something that grows in a swamp
ibbAWXKAWXgbX5.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom