• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT3| Geo Da Silva > nails on chalkboard > Taylor Swift

Status
Not open for further replies.

moulels

Thanks for the welcome sistrens!
i8deIhOsYWqYB.gif

This gif tho:

ibgubMbWsxqygc.gif

Is that the Legendary Miss Tina Turner?

What kind of showmanship...?

Yup, it's from her 50th anniversary concert. She was 69 when that was filmed, I love how it was all about having a good time and not trying to get across a message, she enjoys herself so much. Our faves didn't, don't and won't ever ;_;

now WAIT.. what kind of TWINS? Especially the part about Godney getting you into pop music that's my story too ;__; Perfume is my fave group too i call them Robo hoes also ;__; SISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

OMG
i8STeLnACuuWR.gif

SIIISSSS, Lucky was such a turning point in my life ;__; omg and you stan for Perfusus too? ;__; Spending all my time loving you forever tbh ;__;

Majmun

Miss Tina Turner is so impressive in that gif. I'm sure our faves would fall and break their flopping neck. Tina should inspire Taylor into doing the same act imo

FlatAss_ needs to come back tbh. His Ke$hit stanning is not being missed though

Under 30s UK richlist:

1. (1) Daniel Radcliffe - £53.33 million
2. (3) Robert Pattinson - £38.733 million
3. (2) Keira Knightley £32.7 million
4. (4) Emma Watson £26.533 million
5. (NE) One Direction £26.330 million
6. (16) Adele - £26.066 million
7. (5) Rupert Grint £23.466 million
8. (6) Leona Lewis £13.66 million
9. (7) Cheryl Cole £13.4 million
10. (8) Katie Melua £11.066 million

I wonder what dat Harry Potter royalties is...jeezus

Artemisia

Banned
Under 30s UK richlist:

1. (1) Daniel Radcliffe - £53.33 million
2. (3) Robert Pattinson - £38.733 million
3. (2) Keira Knightley £32.7 million
4. (4) Emma Watson £26.533 million
5. (NE) One Direction £26.330 million
6. (16) Adele - £26.066 million
7. (5) Rupert Grint £23.466 million
8. (6) Leona Lewis £13.66 million
9. (7) Cheryl Cole £13.4 million
10. (8) Katie Melua £11.066 million

I wonder what dat Harry Potter royalties is...jeezus

The worst Potter character at the bottom. All is well.

Artemisia

Banned
Doesn't artemisia also post in the hellhole called atrl? I think that explains his "posting" here

I actually started posting there after I started posting here.

And what Mumei said is correct, but yall are acting like I don't know what I'm saying is BS.

iU9Q58L6I2pZz.gif

also:

tumblr_mcbi6bI6Gu1qiwx9ko1_500.png

She's coming for Britney's record ;)

Majmun

I'm not dragging him. I love reading crazy posts at times. Arte's or anyone else's. It's the reason why I visit pop gaf lol
It's a great place to vent.

But I don't think I could post on atrl or the site royalan mentioned. Those are a bit too much for me.

botty

Banned
I want to join ATRL so I can use certain gifs there that I can't here. Not to mention their Stand Your Ground thread is just the most amazing thing ever.

Kyon

Banned
I want to join ATRL so I can use certain gifs there that I can't here. Not to mention their Stand Your Ground thread is just the most amazing thing ever.

We are basically a SYG kind of thread. We can shade whoever we want and we don't get banned here lol

Majmun

People get banned over at ATRL for throwing shade?? Doesn't sound like fun and makes everything sound so serious. Meh

royalan

People get banned over at ATRL for throwing shade?? Doesn't sound like fun and makes everything sound so serious. Meh

From what I gathered, you can shade in certain free-for-all threads, but shade is discouraged in official artist threads. I think that's how it goes.

The Xtina threads there can go for pages without an ounce of shade. ;__;

botty

Banned
We are basically a SYG kind of thread. We can shade whoever we want and we don't get banned here lol

True. Although, I think we're still a bit far off from that kind of freedom. *.*

Yeah, you can't even use nicknames for anyone. Roy would have been banned from all his nicknames.

Bladenic

True. Although, I think we're still a bit far off from that kind of freedom. *.*

Yeah, you can't even use nicknames for anyone. Roy would have been banned from all his nicknames.

Good for them, at least they are not subjected to the ridiculous names Roy uses. Now we need that rule implented here somehow...

moulels

ATRL is such a mess, their only contribution are the iconic smileys
and the post your pics thread
. I wonder how negative man ended up there lol.

Trigger

ARTPOP will outsell all your faves. It will go to #1 in twenty countries at least, and be the best selling album of it's year. *

If Adele doesn't release an album too in 2013.

botty

Banned
She sampled the best selling song of the 80's lmao

tumblr_mcbhlkLfYu1qdyw5ho1_400.jpg

Pitbull is the one who sampled it, though. Also, Take on Me is barely "generic".

"I'll be in my castle golden, but until the gates are open... I just want to feel this moment."

iLtsL0v6h9upN.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom