• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT3| Geo Da Silva > nails on chalkboard > Taylor Swift

Status
Not open for further replies.

royalan

Time for another episode of:

LATE-ASS-TEA!

So I was listening to Spotify radio while working on a project until the wee hours of the morning, when ears were blessed by this Holy thing:

And here I was thinking I was listening to something new, something FRESH, but then came Google with the quick CLOCK.

1) This album came out in 2011.

2) Crumpet spilled the tea on them 2 OTs ago.

VsALo.gif
VsALo.gif
VsALo.gif

botty

Banned
where is Xtincta even walking in this gif? to the buffet?

Yes. Feasting on the careers of lessors.

----

Oh!

I bet if Miguel was the one who came out, instead of Frank Ocean, you guys would have listened to his album already.

All this heterophobia going on in here.

a6rCG.gif

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
Your Daily Dose of Gaga

Singer, songwriter and producer, Calvin Harris, has revealed that he turned down the opportunity to work with Lady Gaga because he was busy and "didn't really like the songs."

I thought, 'Lady Gaga, what sort of name is that?' So I replied saying, 'Nah, I’m not into that.' Fast forward a year and she’s the biggest thing. But I don’t regret turning her down as I didn’t think the song I heard then was that good."

little monsters attack on twitter

lmhWD.png

DJnOz.png

She fires back
Seems to be trendy lately to talk shit about "lady gaga" when your albums/singles drop. Y'all should live off your own hustle. #Ido
never even emailed you @calvinharris I guess it's hard to believe I write + produce my music. cuz I'm a woman I don't know about EDM right?
I just want you guys, @Nicandsi06 to know that I can be as brave as you are. It's ok to stand up for yourself.
He tweets back
@ladygaga no your label emailed me. I always make sure I say Im a fan when asked about it, I apologise if I offended u, wasn't the intention
She replies
@CalvinHarris thanks for the apology &explaining. My apologies too. Congratulations on your album. Wish you well. Cheers.

tumblr_mco0u6noiI1r3sf9do1_500.png

Lady Gaga instagrams a picture of herself smoking weed

2m6l2asz.jpg

"Can’t wait for PR. Mexico City you effed me up so hard, that’s why I love you. You always make me do my best"

On Gaga's and Bennet's Jazz album

"He said she told him that 'I want to do a jazz album with Tony Bennett, a jazz album,' " Bennett recalls. "So that will be the next album after ('Viva Duets')."

The two will be working with arranger/orchestrator Marion Evans, though Bennett says that the song list is "secret." Studio plans are still being determined.

"It's going to really reaffirm that she's one of the best jazz singers that anyone's ever heard," Bennett adds

Madonna also says she has a good voice on Ellen

and thats all you missed on Glee!

fatty.gif

Trigger

The power of Gaga's monsters is amazing
ly creepy
. I don't think Calvin was being that rude though.

Oh and a Gaga Jazz album would be fantastic. I love her voice.

DMeisterJ

Banned
I don't think Botty is homophobic at all, but he is more pressed and bothered at an artist than most people are, and his attacks on Frank Ocean almost always come for his sexuality.

As for Hurrican Cunty

Yea, this bitch is trying to ruin me getting video games tomorrow. Fuck her.

DMeisterJ

Banned
I think the cutters are pressed at Calvin since he and Rih gave us the ARTPOP hit of 2011, while all of Gaga's singles from BTW failed to make an impression.

#poordat

Bladenic

Biggest CULT sis :) ("') ("') paws up

tumblr_m8q34cjR5f1qd90gl.gif

I don't think Botty is homophobic at all, but he is more pressed and bothered at an artist than most people are, and his attacks on Frank Ocean almost always come for his sexuality.

As for Hurrican Cunty

Yea, this bitch is trying to ruin me getting video games tomorrow. Fuck her.

My AC3 copy already shipped and will be here tomorrow... and by here I mean in my hometown because I had my address set wrong... Still, pretend I'm getting it tomorrow and seethe.

tumblr_m8wlgpfofL1rziwwco1_500.gif

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
Your Daily Dose of Gaga Pt. Deux

Gaga is on the LM chat right now and has revealed that ARTPOP will be released in 2 volumes

The first one will have commercial songs and the second volume release 6 months later will be experiential
AvruV.png

Developing...

Lady Gaga water?
rumored to be the water Gaga will advertise
fMCBx.jpg

fatty.gif

Kyon

Banned
Now you KNOW I'm here for this water and Volumes *_____* that's exactly what CB did with Fame and Fortune. I love that concept

Artemisia

Banned
Your Daily Dose of Gaga Pt. Deux

Gaga is on the LM chat right now and has revealed that ARTPOP will be released in 2 volumes

The first one will have commercial songs and the second volume release 6 months later will be experiential
AvruV.png

Developing...

beaten

nc.gif

DMeisterJ

Banned
My AC3 copy already shipped and will be here tomorrow... and by here I mean in my hometown because I had my address set wrong... Still, pretend I'm getting it tomorrow and seethe.

I would seethe if I hadn't read the impressions in the thread that AC3 isn't that great of a game, while lots of people seem excited for AC3: Liberation, which is what I'm going for. That and NFS:MW for me.

Bladenic

I think the cutters are pressed at Calvin since he and Rih gave us the ARTPOP hit of 2011, while all of Gaga's singles from BTW failed to make an impression.

#poordat

Now now, just because one single kind of flopped after debuting kind of weakly and falling quickly, one single was a hit in America but a flop worldwide, and one single just straight up mega flopped everywhere, doesn't mean ALL the singles flopped. BTW did go #1 for a few weeks after all.

tumblr_m7n6nztmUw1rziwwco1_500.gif

Bladenic

I would seethe if I hadn't read the impressions in the thread that AC3 isn't that great of a game, while lots of people seem excited for AC3: Liberation, which is what I'm going for. That and NFS:MW for me.

LOL I know. Well one guy did say it was his favorite in the series... but I had a gut feeling that Liberation would end up being "better" with fans and possibly critically. Let's see what happens.

tumblr_m2t6g2AaZG1qb87dfo1_r1_500.gif

Omgggg two volumes of ARTPOP.

The new Queen of Pop delivering Body Talk teas in the new year. Volume 1 will be more commercial and Volume 2 more experimental.

DAT HYPE INSIDE OF ME. IT GROWS :O

Bladenic

She also said it will sounds nothing like Born This Way.

I'm already excited

idJB6Q.gif

I can't really get excited for anything Gaga until I hear a new single. BTW was just so horrible on so many levels that I'm gonna need a hell of a lot more than her chatting it up with some cult members to make me excited.

tumblr_m1qv9e4cyZ1qdhps7o6_r1_250.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom