• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT3| Geo Da Silva > nails on chalkboard > Taylor Swift

Status
Not open for further replies.

royalan

OMG - just listened to Miguel's album in its entirely.

Full review coming shortly, but let's just say: Miguel is soooooooo much fucking better than Frank Ocean that it's a fucking insult to Him to even compare the two.

Miguel just game me LIFE. I can't even fucking deal after listening to his album.

Koodo

Banned
Gworl, your opinion on Frank Ocean is as valid as your opinion on Beyoncé.

But I need to get around to listening to MIGUEL's alberm; I like everything I've heard so far.

Trigger

Full review coming shortly, but let's just say: Miguel is soooooooo much fucking better than Frank Ocean that it's a fucking insult to Him to even compare the two.

Miguel just game me LIFE. I can't even fucking deal after listening to his album.

LTTP tbh. Cosmic posted a link to the full album when NPR was streaming it in the last thread. Miguel is amazing.

royalan

Gworl, your opinion on Frank Ocean is as valid as your opinion on Beyoncé.

But I need to get around to listening to MIGUEL's alberm; I like everything I've heard so far.

Gworl, if Cee Lo's vocals left you in an orgasmic fit, Miguel will separate your sex parts from your body. The first track (Adorn) alone left me in a state of complete sexual satisfaction.

I will admit that Miguel and Frank have a lot in common when it comes to their approach to modernR&B. But Miguel wins out due to the fact that he's a phenomenal singer. His vocals...girl I'm done...

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
154764934.jpg

Mother Perrysa being generous and taking pictures with flops

DMeisterJ

Banned
Gworl, if Cee Lo's vocals left you in an orgasmic fit, Miguel will separate your sex parts from your body. The first track (Adorn) alone left me in a state of complete sexual satisfaction.

I will admit that Miguel and Frank have a lot in common when it comes to their approach to modernR&B. But Miguel wins out due to the fact that he's a phenomenal singer. His vocals...girl I'm done...

Adorn is just... sigh... amazing. It's recent grown on me. I need to listen to his album to compare him and Frank tho.

botty

Banned

This is very true. Miguel's album is quite cohesive, and every song is a sultry melody to the ears. On the flip side, there is Frank Ocean's ode to the various men who have jackhammered his rectum into oblivion... aka Channel Orange. I guess you can consider that a cohesive thought too, if the album wasn't such a vile collection of buffalo shit.

Frank Ocean peaked when she wrote the song "I Miss U," for Beyawnce's 4closure album. I'm guessing she wrote it after a shameful night with all the members of Odd Future, which left her filled to the rim with inspiration. How else could such a flop write such a bop?

I recommend everyone to listen to Miguel's album, and delete Channel Shitty from whatever music service they use.

Faves:

"Adorn" - *****
"Use Me" - *****
"Pussy is Mine" - *****

legendtinahpkcg.gif

Artemisia

Banned
I love how Botty's mini review is more of a sad, pressed attack on Frank Ocean.

anywho, you basics need to get off these R&B hoes' dicks and listen to this

de6549aa.jpeg

tumblr_mavjkyJXpM1rfduvxo1_250.gif

This is very true. Miguel's album is quite cohesive, and every song is a sultry melody to the ears. On the flip side, there is Frank Ocean's ode to the various men who have jackhammered his rectum into oblivion... aka Channel Orange. I guess you can consider that a cohesive thought too, if the album wasn't such a vile collection of buffalo shit.

Frank Ocean peaked when she wrote the song "I Miss U," for Beyawnce's 4closure album. I'm guessing she wrote it after a shameful night with all the members of Odd Future, which left her filled to the rim with inspiration. How else could such a flop write such a bop?

I recommend everyone to listen to Miguel's album, and delete Channel Shitty from whatever music service they use.

Faves:

"Adorn" - *****
"Use Me" - *****
"Pussy is Mine" - *****

legendtinahpkcg.gif

tumblr_mc3iss3WFR1qcsrlw.gif

Artemisia

Banned
It funny though, because with songs called Pussy Is Mine and Adorn, I'm guessing the album is very sensual and based on romance, much like Channel Orange.

But I guess that's ok because Miguel is straight.

Trigger

Faves:

"Adorn" - *****
"Use Me" - *****
"Pussy is Mine" - *****

While you are pressed harder than a seat at a recording of The Voice that flawless list matches my faves on the album as well.

Use Me is just......

4F8vX.gif

Artemisia

Banned
lets not make this of who has the worst covers because it seems you have a taste for artist that do

copy_2_of_kala-cover.jpg
FINAL-MIA-BAD-GIRLS-SINGLE-COVER.jpg

tumblr_m1rvls7eNN1qhafj6.gif

It's not about who has the worst covers at all.

You stan for two of the most try hard artists in the game, who recently released albums with appallingly bad art that was passed of as ~artistic~ and want to come for the album art I posted above (especially when it's not even bad, but quite stunning but ok).

Hypocrisy.

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
It's not about who has the worst covers at all.

You stan for two of the most try hard artists in the game, who recently released albums with appallingly bad art that was passed of as ~artistic~ and want to come for the album art I posted above (especially when it's not even bad, but quite stunning but ok).

Hypocrisy.

there is nothing stunning about that mess that you posted

if they were going for something meaningful while being naked then this is how you do it
Vyfzq.jpg

instead of only attracting building contractors looking for music to play on their elevators

Aguila

#ICONIC
Carly Rae Jepson's video for The Kiss is out.

You know where to look.

ibcSOjChLmylHE.gif

I've revamped PopGAF's SAS (Star Award System).
There are now 3 types of stars: Gold, platinum, and diamond. Gold stars are for long, discussion inducing/useful/helpful posts like reviews (Nem just received one). Platinum stars are for members who take the time to manage events like Marius' PopGAF olympics. Diamond stars will probably be awarded ummmm never, unless somebody gathers enough platinum stars which leads me to my next point~

Base Star = Gold Star
4 Gold Stars = 1 Platinum Star
4 Platinum Stars = 1 Diamond Star

Star OT2 posters started with a gold star and were thus given a head start.

When you reach 4 gold stars, they will be converted into 1 platinum star on your avatar. Same with platinum to diamond.

The SAS is intended to promote better posting habits here at SHADE CENTRAL
There MIGHT be a final award if this is successful enough (might! and it'll be small if there is an award! small!).

That is all!

icKd9IQBb6gR9.gif

Trigger

I don't think it's Rih's strongest tbh. I'll have to listen to the album and take in more of her era before I settle on how I feel about it. I thought BTW's cover was tacky. However in hindsight Gaga was having fun that era and I'm charmed by it now.

botty

Banned
I don't think it's Rih's strongest tbh. I'll have to listen to the album and take in more of her era before I settle on how I feel about it. I thought BTW's cover was tacky. However in hindsight Gaga was having fun that era and I'm charmed by it now.

But I thought Born This Way was the serious era, and ARTPOP will be the fun era.

tnDnW.gif

Bladenic

We must really invent a new word for how iron pressed Botty is that Frank's critical acclaim far exceeds anything Xtincta could ever fart out.

tumblr_m1qv9e4cyZ1qdhps7o6_r1_250.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom