• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT3| Geo Da Silva > nails on chalkboard > Taylor Swift

Status
Not open for further replies.

botty

Banned

I'm on a Lotus high.

OOOOOOO-YEAHHHHH
SAY

freakum1.gif

DMeisterJ

Banned
is that why she is going to be on one of the biggest show on TV
as well as getting 3 episodes on E! through Nov all to promote herself

check your hate boo its blinding your shade
iC7bIGsrM9zq0.gif

The thing is, she is trying it with the Urban crowd again, and unfortunately for her, she dropped them in favor of pop between her first and second album. And if you look at how "The boys" did, it's pretty clear that Urban isn't here for her. Now VVV is doing well, but it isn't an urban song, so she's still in the same conundrum she's been in for the better part of a year. Pop singles are doing okay, but the urban is flopping, and she's trying to sell a re-release to the urban crowd when the only single performing is on POP.

Hope it all works out for her, but she still hasn't found her identity, and I'm unsure whether anyone is here for her after the sales attrition between her first and second albums.

Bladenic

The thing is, she is trying it with the Urban crowd again, and unfortunately for her, she dropped them in favor of pop between her first and second album. And if you look at how "The boys" did, it's pretty clear that Urban isn't here for her. Now VVV is doing well, but it isn't an urban song, so she's still in the same conundrum she's been in for the better part of a year. Pop singles are doing okay, but the urban is flopping, and she's trying to sell a re-release to the urban crowd when the only single performing is on POP.

Hope it all works out for her, but she still hasn't found her identity, and I'm unsure whether anyone is here for her after the sales attrition between her first and second albums.

The thing is, she did have an identity before and somewhat during Pink Friday. But she def. jumped ship from the rap game because female rappers, well, they don't have major success. While that was a smart move that payed off at first, she's now seemingly trying to balance both pop and hip-hop, and neither seems to be working as well as she and Lil Wayne would like. I think she should just stick to pop, I mean she still had a pop smash with Starships earlier this year, but anything urban has consistenly flopped.

We'll see I guess.

Switched over to the CMA's after X Factor just as Taylor started.....

I like a few of her songs but that new single (begin again?) is such generic trash.

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
ok here is the REAL Re-Up tracklist

1. Up In Flames
2. Freedom
3. Hell Yeah (ft. Parker)
4. High School (ft. Lil Wayne)
5. I'm Legit (feat. Ciara)
6. I Endorse These Strippers (feat. Tyga & Thomas Brinx)
7. The Boys (feat. Cassie)
8. Va Va Voom

and now where is that Ciara stan that keeps coming in here praising ha and shading Nicki

irZ9ns6azaJGQ.gif

Helps that country music has no new female talent at all. Same old faces.

They nominated KELLY Clarkson this year because they couldn't fill the slots. I love Kelly....but thats such a joke.

You know what that means? Kelly has the same number of nominations as Carrie
ahh.gif

And probably the same number of wins
ahh.gif

Edit: Kelly looks gorgeous! ♥.♥

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
Ke$ha, The Wanted, Usher, and Kelly Clarkson join the list to perform at the AMAs

P!nk
Pitbull
Christina Aguilera
Carrie Underwood
Taylor Swift
Linkin Park
Nicki Minaj
Ke$ha
The Wanted
Usher
Kelly Clarkson

who will get lost in the crowd
i8MPkNEroz9DU.gif

Miranda won female vocalist. Stanning for RED, stanning for Blown Away (the song), stanning for Kelly's voice, and stanning for Martina's...house?
iO76Ct3tjm9ww.gif

Hope Carrie does something other than Blown Away....she has been on that single for the whole year it seems like.

Kelly will probably perform Catch My Breath which I am ok with....not the greatest song ever but hopefully it will start getting some traction.

Bladenic

Hope Carrie does something other than Blown Away....she has been on that single for the whole year it seems like.

Kelly will probably perform Catch My Breath which I am ok with....not the greatest song ever but hopefully it will start getting some traction.

Lol wut? Blown Away has only been a single for a few months, Good Girl was the lead single earlier in the year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom