• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT4| asdfjkl;asdfjkl;

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trigger

it sounds like diamonds

not mariah getting rihanna/stargate table scraps

I was thinking this a minute ago.

Featuring a singing voice.

r4CiE.png

DMeisterJ

Banned
I believe some hoes in here wanted to clock me as if the harassment on twitter wasnt enough, well here I am Navy

ibgbSc7I0IdcMw.gif

yassssss Finally someone that can actually clock is back

itz is going to clock you on how well "Stay" is doing, but I assume it's late over in Spain, so expect your clocking tomorroW. Until then, Stay Lotus.

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
Durty hacks.

<3

Welcome back!

I believe I saw you give away the day I would come back, couldnt have that

irNRNWK5tobv7.gif

yassssss Finally someone that can actually clock is back

itz is going to clock you on how well "Stay" is doing, but I assume it's late over in Spain, so expect your clocking tomorroW. Until then, Stay Lotus.

I am sure he will TRY

Welcome back.

Welcome Marius. *.*

Welcome back, Marius~

thanks, xoxo

iYrda4nYGYfeu.gif

royalan

Shit - Marius is back?

I better hurry up on OT5, with ha back you trollops are going to burn through these last 500 posts....

Welcome back Sis!!! *.*

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
lawd, we are still in OT4

shouldnt be surprise tho BeYAWNce and Disgustin Timber are rarely things that bring excitement to anything, with Suit & Tie falling on iTunes AGAIN and the GP making a fool out of the thief I can understand why PopGaf wouldnt want to waste their time with them

and lets not forget the filler of the music industry, the Barbados sewer rat

DMeisterJ

Banned
lawd, we are still in OT4

shouldnt be surprise tho BeYAWNce and Disgustin Timber are rarely things that bring excitement to anything, with Suit & Tie falling on iTunes AGAIN and the GP making a fool out of the thief I can understand why PopGaf wouldnt want to waste their time with them

and lets not forget the filler of the music industry, the Barbados sewer rat

Yes, Rihanna is filler. She fills us up with absolute flawlessness in a neverending reign.

DMeisterJ

Banned
wasnt your fave posting racist instagram pictures because she was bitter that her pencil dick was being used by Kawhatever

il0d2UoCk7XvR.gif

That was inferred racism, she never called Kae a rice cake. It was just a line in a song. Rice cakes are not sweet, so sweeter than a rice cake makes perfect sense. It was manufactured to create drama that doesn't exist. Not like Azealia being hateful and unapologetic on her twitter.

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
That was inferred racism, she never called Kae a rice cake. It was just a line in a song. Rice cakes are not sweet, so sweeter than a rice cake makes perfect sense. It was manufactured to create drama that doesn't exist. Not like Azealia being hateful and unapologetic on her twitter.

Please, she put hoops and everything on that pic. Rihfill likes to act like she is all about that thug life and unapologetic but cant follow through yet someone like Azealia who is everything Rihanna claims to be comes along it is suddenly a bad thing for the Navy

check yourself tbh

DMeisterJ

Banned
Please, she put hoops and everything on that pic. Rihfill likes to act like she is all about that thug life and unapologetic but cant follow through yet someone like Azealia who is everything Rihanna claims to be comes along it is suddenly a bad thing for the Navy

check yourself tbh

I'm checked. Azealia is unapologetic in her hatefulness, which is magnitudes worse than shading someone which some people could take racially. It's two different leagues of someone saying something and then saying it again and again and again like she has, versus a one-off thing from Rihanna.

They're not in the same boat because Rihanna isn't hateful. No matter who I stan for, Azealia is a hateful bitch.

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
I'm checked. Azealia is unapologetic in her hatefulness, which is magnitudes worse than shading someone which some people could take racially. It's two different leagues of someone saying something and then saying it again and again and again like she has, versus a one-off thing from Rihanna.

They're not in the same boat because Rihanna isn't hateful. No matter who I stan for, Azealia is a hateful bitch.

but who is she being hateful to in the first place, she isn't going to a random gay person and calling them the f word like some homophobe. The people she is clapping back at are people that are trying to come for her, Perez, Baauer, and Diplo. She aint going to take their shit especially being a female rapper when nowadays the only way to succeed in that genre is to get on your knees in front of Lil' Wayne.

DMeisterJ

Banned
Is that why she's still with Shit Brown. Even Azealia in all her ignorance would be smart enough to ditch that scumbag.

isVC8TI4M2byk.gif

But I didn't say she wasn't stupid. I said she wasn't hateful. Her being with Chris is some 2009 shade and it makes no sense in relation to what I'm talking about here.

but who is she being hateful to in the first place, she isn't going to a random gay person and calling them the f word like some homophobe. The people she is clapping back at are people that are trying to come for her, Perez, Baauer, and Diplo. She aint going to take their shit especially being a female rapper when nowadays the only way to succeed in that genre is to get on your knees in front of Lil' Wayne.

She uses a word that is hateful in it's meaning and doesn't apologize for using it, but she tries to justify her use of it. She's being hateful to a whole group of people.

Aguila

#ICONIC
But I didn't say she wasn't stupid. I said she wasn't hateful. Her being with Chris is some 2009 shade and it makes no sense in relation to what I'm talking about here.

You are saying she is not hateful and I am pointing out that she is not hateful toward Bruises. An average person would probably harbor hate for someone who abuses him/her. Obviously, Rihanna directs her hate toward everyone but Chris as evidenced by her OWN Twitter agenda and the fact that she is still with him.

She needs a psychologist.
5b373a2e.gif

royalan

Lord...Kimbra's Old Flame...I'm still gagging.

The bridge to that song has to be the most beautifully interpreted thing I've heard in Pop music. The way it warps almost into a minor key halfway through is just fucking stunning. Reflecting the lyrics and how that once-passionate love burned out..and she WROTE this song?

Smoke skies, colors and cloud nines
Circles and straight lines and drowned eyes
(When there's something in the air)
From such heights, I fell into Fahrenheit
And time only fuels the desire

I can't. I just can't.

I think I need to reevaluate some things, because Kimbra might have just clocked a lot of my faves...

DMeisterJ

Banned
You are saying she is not hateful and I am pointing out that she is not hateful toward Bruises. An average person would probably harbor hate for someone who abuses him/her. Obviously, Rihanna directs her hate toward everyone but Chris as evidenced by her OWN Twitter agenda and the fact that she is still with him.

She needs a psychologist.
5b373a2e.gif

What does that have to do with the fact that Azealia offened a group of people, offended them again, then got offended when the advocacy group for that group of people got offended at her. She is a hateful bitch, and trying to turn this into something about Rihanna is Nintendo fanboy levels of spinning.

If you want to stan for some hateful bitch, go ahead, but don't put anyone on the same level as her ignorant ass.
5b373a2e.gif

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
She uses a word that is hateful in it's meaning and doesn't apologize for using it, but she tries to justify her use of it. She's being hateful to a whole group of people.

She is dumb in that sense of trying to justify the use of that word but lets not pretend as if all the gays are all up in arms because she called people the f word especially if it was directed towards Perez, she probably got more fans due to that and now more for clocking Baauer

We can all pretend here that her mouth is destroying her career when in fact its keeping her relevant until Interscope finally lets her release her single

Once that is out and if it sucks and she is still running her mouth acting like bigshit then you can come here calling her stans flops, till then I'm not buying it

Artemisia

Banned
Lord...Kimbra's Old Flame...I'm still gagging.

The bridge to that song has to be the most beautifully interpreted thing I've heard in Pop music. The way it warps almost into a minor key halfway through is just fucking stunning. Reflecting the lyrics and how that once-passionate love burned out..and she WROTE this song?

Smoke skies, colors and cloud nines
Circles and straight lines and drowned eyes
From such heights, I fell into Fahrenheit
And time only fuels the desire

I can't. I just can't.

I think I need to reevaluate some things, because Kimbra might have just clocked a lot of my faves...

Old Flame is such a masterpiece. And the way it blends into Good Intent...

blackladyshakectr15.gif

You have watch her live set at Sing Sing Studios:

Plain Gold Ring
Good Intent
Cameo Lover
Two Way Street
Settle Down

Kimbra, ha power

Kimbra, ha vocal control

Nemesis_

Radio Update for Today.

TOP 10
1. GOOGOOSHA - HOW DARE: 193.118 (+ 0.008)
2. GOOGOOSHA - Night: 171.931 (- 1.676)
3. GOOGOOSHA - Try Try Try: 157.412 (+ 1.700)
4. GOOGOOSHA - Island Blues: 154.384 (+ 1.221)
5. GOOGOOSHA - I Live: 138.335 (- 1.184)
6. GOOGOOSHA - How to Fly 137.955 (+ 0.939)
7. GOOGOOSHA - H.U.G.: 120.642 (+ 0.335)
8. GOOGOOSHA - Superstar: 116.396 (+ 1.663) &#9650;
9. GOOGOOSHA - Battle of Life: 101.918 (- 3.554)
10. GOOGOOSHA - Inside Me: 100.129 (+ 1.279)

FILA
11. GOOGOOSHA -I'm Alive: 96.900 (+ 0.212) &#9660;
12. KELLY CLARKSON – Catch My Breath: 93.392 (+ 0.454) &#9660;

Curiosidades:
GOOGOOSHA ft. GERARD DEPARDIEU - &#1053;&#1077;&#1073;&#1086; &#1052;&#1086;&#1083;&#1095;&#1080;&#1090;: 56.026 &#9650;
ALICIA KEYS - Brand New Me: 16.942 &#9660;

ixgHNaxukKFPT.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom