• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT5| We Are Bionic, So Damn Bionic

Status
Not open for further replies.

royalan

I was just waiting for them to pan to Nicki's face when she said this. I was disappointed they didn't. =D

Speaking of...am I the only one whose tired of the two of them blatantly ignoring each other?

At first I thought it was classy. But its become so obvious that it's kind of childish now. ;___;

Artemisia

Banned
the lord has punished† me for my receipt stanning

i7vB3F4ybEFzw.gif

3phemeral

Speaking of...am I the only one whose tired of the two of them blatantly ignoring each other?

At first I thought it was classy. But its become so obvious that it's kind of childish now. ;___;

I expected them to patch of whatever issues they're having, but I guess it's just not ever going to happen. I stopped watching the show about 2 weeks ago (maybe 3, I don't remember), but I guess that means they're still acting dismissive towards each other. It got tiring, and so did the judges commentary, so I just didn't want to bother with it.

Majmun

OMG at this new Daft Punk jam

She's up all night to this song
I'm up all night to get some
She's up all night for good fun
I'm up all night to get lucky
We're up all night to this song
We're up all night to get some
We're up all night for good fun
We're up all night to get lucky

ibni6vAgS3oyRW.gif

Koodo

Banned
OMG at this new Daft Punk jam

She's up all night to this song
I'm up all night to get some
She's up all night for good fun
I'm up all night to get lucky
We're up all night to this song
We're up all night to get some
We're up all night for good fun
We're up all night to get lucky

ibni6vAgS3oyRW.gif
Is this the same one that was shown in a video at Coachella? It sounded like a BOP.

Kid Fury said:
Fanny Mae has kicked off the brand new single from her forthcoming album, Side Effects Of You. The track is titled “Without Me” and features Kelly Rowland and Missy Elliott…and it goes the hell off.
I didn’t expect this sound from Fantasia at all, but I definitely see it doing well on radio and in the clubs. I really liked her lead single as well, so The T-Mobile Princess might have a dope album on the way.

ibwQnCmJe4arMJ.gif

royalan

I'm actually really excited for this FANTASiA album.

Not that I should be surprised. It's easy (EASY) to make of her, but she's consistently put out strong albums. This one seems to be on another level for her, though. I've loved everything I've heard.

Get it, Fanny.

EDIT:

And I'm just glad to hear Missy again.

Dude I don't need yo sex
I'm movin to the next
You frontin, man
You stuntin, man
You worser than my ex.

I'm actually really excited for this FANTASiA album.

Not that I should be surprised. It's easy (EASY) to make of her, but she's consistently put out strong albums. This one seems to be on another level for her, though. I've loved everything I've heard.

Get it, Fanny.
Yeah, I need to stop being surprised Fantasia puts out good music. I've never not enjoyed it.

royalan

WaiT

So, The Mrs. Carter Show starts THIS upcoming Monday, correct?

I mean, no shade, I just want to make sure I have this right.

iBinRfNEM63wT.gif

WaiT

So, The Mrs. Carter Show starts THIS upcoming Monday, correct?

I mean, no shade, I just want to make sure I have this right.

iBinRfNEM63wT.gif

Yes. Monday.

No single.

This era is already messy. They should learn from Rihanna how to successfully run an era.

Yes, and we'll get a single Monday too.

Right?
r4CiE.png

I forgot about the impatience of youth. It'll be alright gerls... I wouldn't be surprised if she didn't release a single until the north american leg of her tour. Why release a new single when you be overseas and can't promote it? Idk. I'm sure she has a plan.

DMeisterJ

Banned
I forgot about the impatience of youth. It'll be alright gerls... I wouldn't be surprised if she didn't release a single until the north american leg of her tour. Why release a new single when you be overseas and can't promote it? Idk. I'm sure she has a plan.

Impatient would be a complaining about a lack of a single right after the bowl. It's been three months, and a single does exist, let's not blame this on youth, lets blame it on a sloppy era.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Tbh I'm expecting her to perform grown woman but not release it to itunes or anything.
Then she'll sit back and watch her fan base implode from anger and impatience

royalan

I'm telling you...there was a plan.

Then Columbia Records heard the material.

At SOME point the wheels fell off this wagon. The music Beyonce recorded sucks and the label ainT havin iT.

Majmun

LOL, as if Columbia Records has anything to say regarding her creative output.

They'll release anything she wants to release. This is Beyoncé, not someone who just recently won a talent show, or anything like that.

At SOME point the wheels fell off this wagon. The music Beyonce recorded sucks and the label ainT havin iT.

Don't act like record companies don't let "high profile" "artists" release shitty albums all the time.

beyonce-sues-man-leaked-4-album.gif

Gworl plz, this is Beyonce and this is her fifth album. She could release a collection of baby noises and the label would simply have to deal.

royalan

LOL, as if Columbia Records has anything to say regarding her creative output.

They'll release anything she wants to release. This is Beyoncé, not someone who just recently won a talent show, or anything like that.

Don't act like record companies don't let "high profile" "artists" release shitty albums all the time.

beyonce-sues-man-leaked-4-album.gif

Gworl plz, this is Beyonce and this is her fifth album. She could release a collection of baby noises and the label would simply have to deal.

Heh, I'm just trying to prepare y'all for the album's inevitable badness like a good sistren.

ibu7p0Ot83N18J.gif

Artemisia

Banned
2013 has been basic so far.

Only one album I've been anticipating has been released, and there's hardly any info regarding the others.

Then Gaga injures herself, which obviously sets ARTPOP back. Beyonce can't seem to release a damn single. MIA lied about the release date for Matangi. Azealia is Azealia. Katy B is apparently 95% done with her album and there's still no single.

smhhhhhhhhhh

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
and Azealia is premiering her new song tomorrow and then the video on Tuesday

the only one of my faves that is not delivering is Gaga but I can deal since my ears are being entertained by others
oh-heyl7s9s.gif

botty

Banned
I mean, I didn't not like it...but it lacked that punch that all my favorite Daft Punk songs had. Just sort of sounds like a Pharell song to me.

Oh, that explains why I like it. I am not typically here for Daft Punk, outside of their most popular bops. Pharell has that velvet voice, though.

We've come too far
To give up who we are
So let's raise the bar
And our cups to the stars

ipJT86RNel3zy.gif

I'm so thirsty for new music

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom