• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT5| We Are Bionic, So Damn Bionic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Koodo

Banned
Crediting Bruno for inventing nu-disco though, even in jest.

c20ac1e3.gif

TCM is showing Riki-Oh: The Story of Ricky totally uncut right now. It came up in my cable programming guide as "Adult Content" (an understatement...)

Never thought I'd see the day this type of film would be on basic cable. We're growing up, everybody!

Satch

Banned
roy i need you to dive into J*DaVeY

ive been trying to get the other girls into them but they keep paying me dust... youre my only hope left

if you have spotify you should go through their stuff

Beauty In Distortion is a near flawless album imo

Styles

Put your lips close to mine
As long as they don't touch
Out of focus, eye to eye
Till the gravity's too much
And I'll do anything you say
If you say it with your hands
And I'd be smart to walk away
But you're quick sand

Two headlights shine through the sleepless night
And I will get you get you alone
Your name has echoed through my mind
And I just think you should think you should know
That nothing safe is worth the drive
And I will follow you follow you home, follow you follow you home

iJlIl0CToroXx.gif

Psy has a lock on #1 next week. His video is pulling in dramatic view numbers and crushed the day 1 record. P!nk may snatch #1 this week, but then it is over.

Hopefully this video does not have the same legs as GS.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
If that new Psy song slays the charts and gets played in clubs as much as gangnam style, I will be beyond livid.
Tasteless people scrambling for mediocre shit. Just disgusting.

i123tmBnt0PQT.gif

I've had Rihanna - Cake, Britney - Hit me baby and Michael Jackson - Black and white in my head all day, and frankly it's been delightful
c20ac1e3.gif

Stefan™;53886330 said:

I like Stay, and it is the only Unapologetic track that I know.

However, it is overrated. #Navy acts like it is some groundbreaking achievement when it is just another nice song. The live performances are even more overrated. Certain posters were acting like her vocals during that performance (and Diamonds) put her on the same vocal level as Gaga, Adele, Kelly, Bey, etc. The delusion...... finally getting to the point where your live vocals are no longer grating does not make them great.

If that new Psy song slays the charts and gets played in clubs as much as gangnam style, I will be beyond livid.
Tasteless people scrambling for mediocre shit. Just disgusting.

i123tmBnt0PQT.gif

There is no way that it will be as big. Still, I expect it to go #1 for multiple weeks.

botty

Banned
Gotta be careful when shading PSY, since we have a secret stan amongst us.
ib1D0FmtB9Tciv.gif

And Stefan, if you're to use that britney image over and over, could you at least crop out that incriminating BreathHeavy.com watermark?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom