• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT5| We Are Bionic, So Damn Bionic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not American Idol's ratings being the lowest they've ever been with 5 women still in the competition. America's misogyny.

On that note, Kelly killed it last night and her and Mariah on stage together was too cute. Only legends. Nicki looked like she was fuming.

imKyMuBfVjSZF.gif

Well TBH the last 3 episodes have gone up in ratings slightly. Looks like the worst is over.

I think it is talent show fatigue. I expect drops across the board on all the shows until there is only one left standing. The days of ANY singing show dominating the airwaves is over though.

Artemisia

Banned
GERLSGERLSGERLSGERLSGERLSGERLSGERLSGERLSGERLSGERLSGERLSGERLSGERLSGERLSGERLSGERLSGERLSGERLSGERLSGERLSGERLSGERLSGERLSGERLSGERLSGERLSGERLSGERLSGERLSGERLSGERLSGERLSGERLSGERLSGERLSGERLSGERLSGERLSGERLSGERLSGERLSGERLSGERLSGERLS

ib1IHgcEx5klIp.gif
ib1IHgcEx5klIp.gif
ib1IHgcEx5klIp.gif
ib1IHgcEx5klIp.gif
ib1IHgcEx5klIp.gif

i can'tttt i can'tttt i can'tttt i can'tttt i can'tttt i can'tttt FINALLYLYYYYYYYYY

GERLSGERLSGERLSGERLSGERLSGERLSGERLSGERLSGERLSGERLSGERLSGERLSGERLSGERLSGERLSGERLSGERLSGERLSGERLSGERLSGERLSGERLSGERLSGERLSGERLSGERLSGERLSGERLSGERLSGERLSGERLSGERLSGERLSGERLSGERLSGERLSGERLSGERLSGERLSGERLSGERLSGERLSGERLSGERLS

i can'tttt i can'tttt i can'tttt i can'tttt i can'tttt i can'tttt FINALLYLYYYYYYYYY

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH GEEEEEEEEEEEEE WILLIKERS

On that note, Kelly killed it last night and her and Mariah on stage together was too cute. Only legends.
Stan ha!

American Idol should end after this season. When the only star you can see on the show is the first season's winner, there's problems. It should have ended after the tenth season, tbh.

zankara

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I been hearing Wings by Little Mix on the radio. Coming to slay the US. When will Locals Aloud?

Didn't Girls Aloud break up recently?

Anyways, I am glad to hear that Wings is getting played more. I haven't checked its radio updates recently, but from what I remember it was making slow, but steady, progress up the charts.

PBY

Banned
Ya'll like Janelle Monae? My world is being turned upside down....

between that and NASTMAGEDDON... i just dont know...

royalan

Hdhdjehuesijeurjd

OMG

FUCK CASSIE
FUCK AZEALIA
FUCK IGGY
FUCK ASAP
FUCK BEYONCE
FUCK JANELLE
FUCK GAGA
FUCK BRITNEY
FUCK JUSTIN
FUCK TAYLOR
FUCK CHARLIE XXL
FUCK ERYKAH BADU
FUCK BROOKE CANDY
FUCK MKS

LEGEND X IS RETURNING!!!!!!!!!!!

royalan

I canNAWT at the Queen knowing that April is my birthday month, an blessing it with some studio time. ;___;

Her benevolence.
Her majesty. ;____;

CRS

Don't think anyone posted this here but Dessa dropped her first single a couple of days ago.

Warsaw

Song of the year contender and super hyped for her album now.

cory64

Hdhdjehuesijeurjd

OMG

FUCK CASSIE
FUCK AZEALIA
FUCK IGGY
FUCK ASAP
FUCK BEYONCE
FUCK JANELLE
FUCK GAGA
FUCK BRITNEY
FUCK JUSTIN
FUCK TAYLOR
FUCK CHARLIE XXL
FUCK ERYKAH BADU
FUCK BROOKE CANDY
FUCK MKS

yassss stan Rihanna sis ;______;

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Hdhdjehuesijeurjd

OMG

FUCK CASSIE
FUCK AZEALIA
FUCK IGGY
FUCK ASAP
FUCK BEYONCE
FUCK JANELLE
FUCK GAGA
FUCK BRITNEY
FUCK JUSTIN
FUCK TAYLOR
FUCK CHARLIE XXL
FUCK ERYKAH BADU
FUCK BROOKE CANDY
FUCK MKS

STAN LANA DEL REY

moulels

Jean Baptist (Gang Bang, Photographs, Meet Me Halfway) is tweeting about Godney's 8th album

Jean Baptiste Kouame ‏@LordMasterJeanB 6h
That ***** @iamwill isn't playing fair with these new @britneyspears records. I gotta step it up

Jean Baptiste Kouame ‏@LordMasterJeanB 5h
@wizkhalifa Yo!!!! Can a ***** get that Britney verse bruh?

Jean Baptiste Kouame ‏@LordMasterJeanB9 Apr
Wiz Jhalifa just went what the **** is that. It's ****ing crazy. New Britney bruh!!!

Jean Baptiste Kouame ‏@LordMasterJeanB9 Apr
In the studio writing for @britneyspears

Jean Baptiste Kouame ‏@LordMasterJeanB
8 Apr
You're gonna be speechless over the new @thetwinshadow album. That new @britneyspears is gonna be a game changer. Let's work!!!!

Jean Baptiste Kouame ‏@LordMasterJeanB 8 Apr
Coachella or studio for mega pop star??? Hmmmmmm....
"work!!!! Put 'em in the dirt!!!"

Jean Baptiste Kouame ‏@LordMasterJeanB8 Apr
This @britneyspears album is gonna be album to be inspired by, and also the most thrillest and most grammyist!!!

Jean Baptiste Kouame ‏@LordMasterJeanB6 Apr
My favorite @britneyspears song ever is "Toxic!!!!" As a writer/producer it wanted my dreams for many moons!!!! Let's set the bar higher..

Jean Baptiste Kouame @LordMasterJeanB6 Apr
@baauer dude please send me some music for Britney!!! I'm @diplo approved

Jean Baptiste Kouame @LordMasterJeanB3 Apr
Putting together some pretty awesome soundscapes with @iamwill for the insanely iconic @britneyspears

@BadMediaKarma: @LordMasterJeanB Please describe what the new Britney records sound like ?
@LordMasterJeanB: @BadMediaKarma dancing on grapes made by Jesus

https://twitter.com/LordMasterJeanB

Jean Spears is coming to gather the gerl's wigs. Poor #FFFFFFive and Artpop, they couldn't even try.

britney-clapping.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom