• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT5| We Are Bionic, So Damn Bionic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Not really feeling Grown Woman tbh, might change with a better version but it's just lacking something right now

Any plausible reasons for her not debuting it with her first show though? Kind of a slap in the face to those that got tickets

Weapxn

Mikkelsexual
Any plausible reasons for her not debuting it with her first show though? Kind of a slap in the face to those that got tickets
There could be all sorts of reasons. First show might have had a shorter time limit. Band might not have been ready. Dancers might not have been ready. Maybe she just didn't want to at the time and the label said she needed to add it in.

And who knows, maybe she won't play it at all of the rest of her shows. Set lists change. The people who paid to see her had not been promised new material, and I'm sure they got a kick ass performance of her older stuff. No one should complain.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
There could be all sorts of reasons. First show might have had a shorter time limit. Band might not have been ready. Dancers might not have been ready. Maybe she just didn't want to at the time and the label said she needed to add it in.

And who knows, maybe she won't play it at all of the rest of her shows. Set lists change. The people who paid to see her had not been promised new material, and I'm sure they got a kick ass performance of her older stuff. No one should complain.

Just seems weird to me
I find it hard to believe that it might not have been ready considering it's only ten days after the first show, and considering how polished the rest of the tour is I can't imagine she'd just let one bit get left behind

And I'm not doubting the fact that people that have already seen her would love the show
But it's not like she's doing more promo elsewhere, and the pepsi add came out ages ago so it doesnt make sense
If it was me seeng my fave, and they performed a new song ten days later with no logical reason to not perform it before, I would be steam pressed.

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
Just seems weird to me
I find it hard to believe that it might not have been ready considering it's only ten days after the first show, and considering how polished the rest of the tour is I can't imagine she'd just let one bit get left behind

And I'm not doubting the fact that people that have already seen her would love the show
But it's not like she's doing more promo elsewhere, and the pepsi add came out ages ago so it doesnt make sense
If it was me seeng my fave, and they performed a new song ten days later with no logical reason to not perform it before, I would be steam pressed.

you mean like how Gaga played Princess Die for the whole world except NA
or how she started performing some BTW songs for NA at the end of the Monster Ball

it happens

Matt_

you mean like how Gaga played Princess Die for the whole world except NA
or how she started performing BTW for NA at the end of the Monster Ball

it happens

BTW coincided with the end of the tour and the start of the new era though
Princess die was just a random song hat gaga like to perform

Grown woman has been rumoured as the lead single and has been used in a widely known promo video and she just randomly skipped the first five dates of her tour

Weapxn

Mikkelsexual
Just seems weird to me
Just throwing out possibilities... I never said that was the case.

If it was a late addition to the set though, I could see her not wanting to perform it during the first show because the choreo wasn't 100% or the tech wasn't quite there yet. I'm not a fan of hers, so I don't know why I'm defending her. She doesn't do anything half-assed though
unless she's performing at the president's inauguration

Artists change their set lists all the time. Performing this song at one show and not another isn't anything out of the ordinary IMO.

royalan

The song sounds wack. Messy just like I predicted.

The choreo is weak. A reduction of her Video Phone choreo.

Her lacefront looked extra dry. Crispy like a Popeyes 2-piece.

I likes the fans though.

The song sounds wack. Messy just like I predicted.

The choreo is weak. A reduction of her Video Phone choreo.

Her lacefront looked extra dry. Crispy like a Popeyes 2-piece.

I likes the fans though.

Does being this salty make you dehydrated?

i38ztRrzcDz5X.gif

Weapxn

Mikkelsexual
Speaking of dark arts... what has britney done to her face lately? She looks 10 months younger.
Eh... Those pics are sort of unfair to compare to one another. Odd lighting differences between the two. She's also making a face in the older pic.

Weapxn

Mikkelsexual
YES!

See, you are amazing for bringing that up. <3

Happy Birthday to my fave Kelly Clarkson. Here's to more years of slayage and true talent!
Speaking of Kelly...

I'm listening to Jewel's updated "Foolish Games" duet with Kelly. I really hope Kelly brings in Jewel for a song on her next album. They sound nice together.

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
&#8207;@JLo 3h
"@Universalmus_SA: @JLo set to release her 1st single 'Live it Up' ft. @Pitbull (8th May) produced by @RedOne_Official" #ReadyToGo #LIVEITUP

Another RedOne track featuring Pitbull, yes Jlo serve me another Dance Again

I wanna dance and love and dance again
isqjKyFcYKAkW.gif

I'm here for JLo sometimes. "All I Have ft. LL Cool J", "On The Floor", and "Dance Again" are bops. Red One does good work, so I'm looking forward to what she did with him.

I hope with all my heart that Red One is on ARTPOP.

Koodo

Banned
You sure they are getting deleted?

I have been getting these:

YjDtHf6.jpg

...but the images actually still work if you copy/paste url. At least for me.
I've been getting those as well, but I'm referring to uploads disappearing. I ratified this in my Lana folder; I used to have plenty of gifs from the National Anthem video and now there's only one left.

The upload count at the top also decreased in number.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom