• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT5| We Are Bionic, So Damn Bionic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Majmun

Beyonce looks really good in those photos. Millions of dollars in promo and still no single. The life of a Beyonce stan must be so conflicting.

Even without new music, the world is at her feet. KING
iO7CWpouWko1q.gif

No wig will be safe if her new single smashes.

Majmun

Why didn't Bey attend the TIME100 event? She was also on their list.

Oh wait, she actually has a sold out global tour she has to attend to.
itATyn4WnD6yv.gif

Majmun

I couldn't buy tickets to B's instantly sold out Toronto show ;_;

I had the chance to get tickets. But no one was available to come with me. I'm still seething tbh. Hopefully Bey will announce new dates for Holland. The demand is definitely there. The media is still buzzing over her. And I really want to see her live.

Now, I ain't botty, but I hope you're not insinuating what I think you're insinuating.

Nope, was talking about Bey and Andre. They're amazing.

- edit

Bladenic nailed it.

Cynosure

Celine Dion (a five-time Grammy Award–winning singer, has sold more than 220 million albums worldwide) stanning Legend X

The first time I heard Christina Aguilera sing, I was totally blown away. I love the way she sings. Her tone is beautiful, and her voice has got so much power, yet so much sensitivity — and technically, I think, she’s flawless.

I remember she broke onto the scene at the turn of the millennium, just about the time my husband and I were going to take a hiatus to have our first child, so I got to watch a lot of her TV appearances, especially on the award shows. I remember thinking, This girl’s got it all and then some! Unbelievable voice, great dancer and so very beautiful. At that time, I didn’t realize how versatile she was, but over the years she has proved that she can sing anything and make it sound incredible: pop, soul, R&B and even country.

Without a doubt, she’s one of the most talented artists the world has ever seen and heard, and I think she’s going to continue to amaze us for many, many years to come.

tumblr_m6ph4mtWUx1rqfhi2o1_400.gif

CRS

Some CRS facts:

• Andre:
    • Andre 3000 is the better half of OutKast and an indisputable hip-hop legend.
    • Andre 3000 is one of my all-time favorite rappers.
    • Unfortunately, he is shit now. His name doesn't get me hyped anymore. (But this works out in the long run with the low expectations. [Maybe that's why Beyonce has so many fans!])
    • Frank Ocean's Pink Matter is the exception to the rule.
  • Beyonce
    • Unless Beyonce is with Kelly and Michelle, don't give two bleached Pepsi's about her solo career.
    • Yes, she's a legend. I respect that but I don't really care for her at all musically. (Exception: See above)
    • She's still fine as hell.

DMeisterJ

Banned
1. BRUNO MARS – When I Was Your Man: 191.368 (-2.174)
2. RIHANNA – Stay f/Mikky Ekko: 174.062 (+0.429)
3. PINK – Just Give Me A Reason: 144.418 (+4.378)

The top 3 songs on the radio currently are all ballads.

I wonder if Bruno/Rih/O!nk will inspire the other pop stars to try it with ballads.

#trendsetterS

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
1. BRUNO MARS – When I Was Your Man: 191.368 (-2.174)
2. RIHANNA – Stay f/Mikky Ekko: 174.062 (+0.429)
3. PINK – Just Give Me A Reason: 144.418 (+4.378)

The top 3 songs on the radio currently are all ballads.

I wonder if Bruno/Rih/O!nk will inspire the other pop stars to try it with ballads.

#trendsetterS

Are we forgetting Adele now?

botty

Banned
Adele started the Ballad trend.

Hilary Duff started the Dance trend.

Kelly Rowland started the EDM trend.

Rihanna started the R&B trend.

Did I lie?

588ANCB.gif

21's slayage was simply legendary.
Its kind of funny that she came out of nowhere and in one album became the most influential artist of most of our adult lifetimes.

I am no stan, but no one comes close to Adele today.

Adele started the Ballad trend.

Hilary Duff started the Dance trend.

Kelly Rowland started the EDM trend.

Rihanna started the R&B trend.

Did I lie?

588ANCB.gif

Yes.....

(Adele really did start he modern Ballad trend. No1curr about Hurt.)

Majmun

Second is stanning so hard today, what a blessed Beyonce day for the Beyhive

Some are saying that the Beyhive in Paris is trolling us.

But if you look at the pic, you can see the clap dance move.

I'm a wreck right now. Don't know what to believe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom